What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

Ok ask.
But please do that in a relevant thread. :)

BTW, are you talking about M1919?i guess you wanted to say M2 and also that you wanted to ask this AFTER:

Lets take the discussion to some relevant thread.
hahahahha yeaa sorry but i saw this gun in the pic above

Pakistan was already modernizing 122mm with GIDS one ... which can go utpo 45 km

Maybe PA is looking for carrier and system replacement
Like i said it's just the unconfirmed information. For G2000 EdePro is only selling the rocket engine.

Is there any confirm report, i think it was just Sindh Police last time ...??
I also don't have any information about Lazar being tested by Pakistan Army.

By the way has Pakistan showed any interest in your future soldier program ?

There were some talks few years ago that Pakistan showed certain interest in that program, what happened after that, i don't know.

What i also heard (this is not confirmed information) is that Pakistan is cooperating with EdePro, to modernize 122mm rockets for Grad up to G2000 standard. This basically means replacement of rocket engine with the new one, which alows the missile to fly up to 40 km.
Refurbishment/Range Enhancement of 122 mm MBRL Ammunition
Advance technology made it possible to refurbish and enhance the range of 122mm MBRL rockets up to 45 Km as compared to its original range of 20 Km. Refurbished extended range version of the rocket has also undergone various design improvements which guaranties reliability and greater safety during operation.

http://gids.com.pk/refurbishment-range-enhancement-of-122mm-MBRL-ammunition

Refurbishment/Range Enhancement of 122 mm MBRL Ammunition
Advance technology made it possible to refurbish and enhance the range of 122mm MBRL rockets up to 45 Km as compared to its original range of 20 Km. Refurbished extended range version of the rocket has also undergone various design improvements which guaranties reliability and greater safety during operation.

http://gids.com.pk/refurbishment-range-enhancement-of-122mm-MBRL-ammunition

Maybe there is some kind of cooperation between them. This was published by your Ministry of defence production in 2008:

As part of the Vision-2020, POF has undertaken a number of joint venture propositions with foreign partners on the basis of co-production and co-marketing, to allow inflow of Technology and enhance our capacity. Some of the joint ventures are:

M/S POONGSAN, SOUTH KOREA (155MM BB DPICM)

M/S NEXTER – FRANCE (155MM BASE BLEED ARTILLERY AMMO)

M/S UNIS PRETIS – BOSNIA (COPRODUCTION OF 125 MM HEAT ROUND)

M/S MKEK – TURKEY (JOINT R&D)

M/S INFLEX ARGENTOIL (CNG CYLINDERS)

M/S EDEPRO - SERBIA (EXTENSION IN RANGE OF 122MM MBRL)

M/S OERLIKON - SWITZERLAND (35MM ANTI AIRCRAFT AMMO)

M/S FN HERSTAL OF BELGIUM – (9.MM PISTOL)

M/S DIEHL BGT DEFENCE GERMANY (ARTY AMMO)

M/S NITROCHEME – SWITZERLAND (155MM MODULAR CHARGE SYSTEM)

http://202.83.164.29/modp/userfiles1/file/MoDP Data/NEW YEAR BOOK 2008.pdf

Like i said it's just the unconfirmed information. For G2000 EdePro is only selling the rocket engine.

I also don't have any information about Lazar being tested by Pakistan Army.

There were some talks few years ago that Pakistan showed certain interest in that program, what happened after that, i don't know.
By the way start a thread and tell about your future soldier program in that. I haven't found much details on internet

It looks quite effective system only 2 ember crew can oprerate in field.
well the problem would be, that it will have to be driven to operational area like tanks on truck and then made operational, while truck chassis based can be driven and ready to use!

Back
Top Bottom