What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

23 March 1963 23rd March Parade at Lahore_040.JPG

My translation of the part of article from Serbian newspaper "Politika". This is what their reporter (which is in Abu Dhabi at the moment) wrote:

On the first day Pakistani Minister of Military Industry twice came to our booth for "Lazar-3" and "Nora B-52." Pakistan expressed need for a 500 Nora B 52 howitzers. From that number they would buy 100 of them directly from Serbia, and 400 would be produced locally in Pakistan under technology transfer for production of that SPG. Pakistan also showed interest in new Serbian 122mm Grad missile G2000/52, with a range of 52 km.

Last edited:
My translation of the part of article from Serbian newspaper "Politika". This is what their reporter (which is in Abu Dhabi at the moment) wrote:

On the first day Pakistani Minister of Military Industry twice came to our booth for "Lazar-3" and "Nora B-52." Pakistan expressed need for a 500 Nora B 52 howitzers. From that number they would buy 100 of them directly from Serbia, and 400 would be produced locally in Pakistan under technology transfer for production of that SPG. Pakistan also showed interest in new Serbian 122mm Grad missile G2000/52, with a range of 52 km.
I think congrats are in order.:bunny: even though the deal is not finalised :D

I think congrats are in order.:bunny: even though the deal is not finalised :D
Never trust our visits on boots. As for trials they are still taking place and we are not even close on deciding which one to go. Secondly that Missile is good thing. Pakistan needs more MRLS at least 3 new MRLs of various range are needed. Serbia is also showing some good Anti Tank Weapons.

Never trust our visits on boots. As for trials they are still taking place and we are not even close on deciding which one to go. Secondly that Missile is good thing. Pakistan needs more MRLS at least 3 new MRLs of various range are needed. Serbia is also showing some good Anti Tank Weapons.
If anything we now know the scale the Army is planning ... 500 self-propelled howitzers, 400 of which to be built in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom