What's new

Pakistan's Army Chief Calls Kashmir its 'Jugular Vein'

what was the end result of it? did you got your jugular vein back?
well the end result was Pakistani PN nawaz sharif forced US president Bill clinton for a "ice cream party" on sunday 4th of july at white house washington

images

It's a reminder to the Indians, that despite the focus was temporarily shifted elsewhere, Pakistan hasn't forgotten about the just cause of oppressed Kashmir......part of which is again under curfew today after the Indian army managed to kill another local youth.

Bravery? you mean Musharraf sending Nawaz Sharif to Washington DC to plead Clinton for a ceasefire after the fall of Tololing peak while your nuclear weapon couldn't stop it. :laugh::laugh:
should i give u trophy for this or u didnt read my post properly i said it is called bravery when u r lesser in numbers and still banging ur enemy in their turf for many months without using airforce and ur enemy with all the worlds backing and all the army divisions and all the air power are not being able to capture a single bunker for God knows how many months

TTP is not formidable they just change places like whenever operations are conducted they cross the border to Afghanistan where as for naxals their are no supports from other country or no country is bordering them so they can not escape from those areas but still why is ur army not doing any operations against them why sacrificing poor CRPF personal who are not properly trained

Our Army is to protect our borders not to kill our own people.Simply killling them will not change ground situation .So we initiate IAP.A perfect method .Bring development in tribal areas and slowly disarm Naxals and get them in to mainstream.
And so called Red Corridor is now on the verge of extinctiononly CRPF can do that.they are police forces .They are illtrained when we start this operation but now they are well trained like their army counter parts.
TTP is indeed formidable ,with foreign money ,high tech weapons.Battle harden against NATO forces .Naxals is puny when we compared to them.

Our Army is to protect our borders not to kill our own people.Simply killling them will not change ground situation

So you admit that Kashmiris are not your own people , that`s why IA has killed over a hundred thousand Kashmiris !!??

It's a reminder to the Indians, that despite the focus was temporarily shifted elsewhere, Pakistan hasn't forgotten about the just cause of oppressed Kashmir......part of which is again under curfew today after the Indian army managed to kill another local youth.

And that cause considerable damage to Pakistan's very own social fabric and social development.Cant you see that?

What took the Gen. Sahab so long after taking office to remind us Indians about the just cause. It was just couple of sentences I am sure that wouldn't have required much of focus to be diverted.

yea i know but i was correcting him about his statement .. difference between humiliation and bravery
I think you are mixing up bravery with foolishness. Any way lets not digress from the topic at hand.

So you admit that Kashmiris are not your own people , that`s why IA has killed over a hundred thousand Kashmiris !!??

Well when someone try to attack our nation ,our Army or other security forces will not care whether that is an Indian ,or their brother or cousins .They will shoot them in sight.And CRPF also did that when they killed Naxal leaders.That what they paid for.
Some Kashmiris influenced by some foreign elements took arms against IA and they got what they want.Same happens when 5 Keralites is gunned down by IA in Kashmir .We Indians paid our IA for that.

over hundred thousand kashmiris? .... Plz provide source for the figure. Or are you again trying to paddle false propaganda like that fake pic in some other thread.

In India our troops fight insurgents in gun battles successfully, in case of TTP your troops have to use tanks, airforce, heavy artillery and fight a war in your own territory but still you can't do anything significant against rag-tag TTP.
what did ur RAW do when Afghani taliban bombed ur embassy multiple times ?? and killing dozens of Raw agents ?? comparing Naxals with Taliban is like comparing somali army with british army .... Taliban use modern assault rifles rockets , rpgs , in some cases artillery God knows who hi handing them these weapons and they do suicide bombing ... agr india me suicide bombing start kr dai naxals to i guess indian army ki pant gili ho jai ... i hope some countries hand Naxals modern weapons and dozen of suicide bombers then we will see what ur so called brave army will be able to do .... and about our army they have restricted TTP to waziristan... and on the other side of the border the mighty USA is loosing more ground to Afghani Taliban with all its resources that shows u the capability of PA .. so next time before commenting BS related to PA read something about PA success in tribal areas

Alright kid , tell us what do You know About UN resolutions and Indian "compliance" ??
Hey pseudo analyst,go back to school, choose a proper one this time and learn some manners first....I am starting to think that is not the only thing that they forgot to teach you.

You are the same guy who was posting gory pictures of Palestine-conflict trying to pass them as that of Kashmir,not two days back, aren't you? Yes or no? Where did you learn to lie through teeth like that btw ?If I am not mistaken I didn't see your apology for purposefully misguiding member of the forum in that thread.

Anyways,once you are done with your education, read the part of UN resolution 47 that demands Pakistan to vacate the captured territory of Kashmir and hand it over to the Commision, before a plebiscite can be held...Tell me if that has been fulfilled or not...

God.. what has happened to the forum these days? Anybody and everybody tries to pose as an expert.

What took the Gen. Sahab so long after taking office to remind us Indians about the just cause. It was just couple of sentences I am sure that wouldn't have required much of focus to be diverted.

I think you are mixing up bravery with foolishness. Any way lets not digress from the topic at hand.

There is a time and place for everything,... how many times in the past have you read or heard any statements from the General.

should i give u trophy for this or u didnt read my post properly i said it is called bravery when u r lesser in numbers and still banging ur enemy in their turf for many months without using airforce and ur enemy with all the worlds backing and all the army divisions and all the air power are not being able to capture a single bunker for God knows how many months

Exactly what kind of bravery did you display by occupying the abandoned peaks and not accepting your troops as your own troops. :o::o:

over hundred thousand kashmiris? .... Plz provide source for the figure. Or are you again trying to paddle false propaganda like that fake pic in some other thread.

Yeah ......... The whole world is busy doing false propaganda against "innocent" Indians :

@nForce for you too ....

"As the conflict in Kashmir enters its fourth year, central and state authorities have done little to stop the widespread practice of rape of innocent women by Indian security forces in Kashmir. Indeed, when confronted with the evidence of rape, time and again the authorities have attempted to impugn the integrity of the witnesses, discredit the testimony of physicians or simply deny the charges everything except order a full inquiry and prosecute those responsible for rape".
(Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"Since January 1990, rape by Indian occupation forces has become more frequent. Rape most often occurs during crackdowns, cordon and search operations during which men are held for identification in parks or schoolyards while security forces search their homes. In raping them, the security forces are attempting to punish and humiliate the entire community." ('Pain in Kashmir: A Crime of War' issued jointly by Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"By beginning TV cameras and prohibiting the presence in Kashmir of the International Red Cross and of human rights organization, the Indian authorities have tried to keep Kashmir out of the news." (`Kashmiri crisis at the flash point', The Washington Times, by columnist Cord Meyer, April 23, 1993)

"Despite pressure from League of Human Rights and other humanitarian organizations the Indian forces have not desisted from using torture and sequestration of political opponents and using methods that defy imagination." (Le Quotidien de Paris, September 05, 1992)

"The most common torture methods are severe beatings, sometimes while the victim is hung upside down, and electric shocks. People have also been crushed with heavy rollers, burned, stabbed with sharp instruments, and had objects such as chilies or thick sticks forced into their rectums. Sexual mutilation has been reported".
(Amnesty International, March 1992)

"Widespread human rights violations in the state since January 1990 have been attributed to the (Kashmir) Indian army, and the Paramilitary Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force." (Amnesty International, March 1992)

"The term "rape of Kashmir", is no exaggeration. India's Hindu and Sikh forces have adopted a concerted policy of raping Muslim women which is designed to break the will of the Kashmiri resistance... The world community should immediately bring political and economic pressure on India to stop behaving like a Mongol." (Eric Margolis, Sunday Sun, April 12, 1992)

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men". (Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

"While army troops dragged men from their homes for questioning in the border town of Kunan Pushpura, scores of women say they were raped by soldiers....a pregnant Kashmiri woman, who was raped and kicked, gave birth to a son with a broken arm." (Melinda Liuin, Newsweek, June 24, 1991) [Anthony Wood and Ron MaCullagh of the Sunday Observer (June 02, 1992)

estimated that over 500 Indian army men were involved in this orgy of rape and plunder in Kunan Pushpura Kashmir.]

"The security forces have entered hospitals, beaten patients, hit doctors, entered operating theaters, smashed instruments.
Ambulances have been attacked, curfew passes are confiscated." (Asia Watch, May 1991)

"Sexual molestation, beatings, threats of violence, and electric shock are the most common forms of torture in Kashmir.” (Asia Watch, May 1991)

Last 23 years have witnessed a rapid rise in human rights violations in Kashmir. The Indian security forces disregarding any fear of international criticism continue to practice their barbaric methods despite the fact that many human rights groups have consistently took notice of these despicable acts. Mary Robinson, United Nations high commissioner for human rights, during her recent visit to Pakistan, described human rights violations in Indian occupied Kashmir as "serious". The US State Department in its annual report on human rights for the year 2001 also expressed somewhat similar views. The report stressed that the Indian security force continued to commit human rights abuses in Kashmir including killing of civilians, excessive use of force, extra-judicial killings, torture and rape. (source: INSPAD)

Most regional sources indicate that more than 93,000 Kashmiris have already sacrificed their lives in pursuit of freedom from Indian rule. Over 102,000 houses and shops have been either burnt or looted. More than 100,000 children have been orphaned and roughly 10,350 women have so far been molested. It is indeed difficult to calculate that how many Kashmiris are missing or hiding but rough estimates put the figure to over 100,000. These figures by themselves paint a horrible picture in Kashmir. (Source: Kashmir Media Service-KMS)

And the persecution is still continuing at an ever-increasing rate. In a land where even gatherings of more than four persons is prohibited, everyday is a nightmare; every place is a holocaust. Every family has suffered in one way or another. (Source: Asia Watch)

BUT INDIANS LOVE TO LIVE IN DENIAL ..........

Hey pseudo analyst,go back to school, choose a proper one this time and learn some manners first....I am starting to think that is not the only thing that they forgot to teach you.

You are the same guy who was posting gory pictures of Palestine-conflict trying to pass them as that of Kashmir,not two days back, aren't you? Yes or no? Where did you learn to lie through teeth like that btw ?If I am not mistaken I didn't see your apology for purposefully misguiding member of the forum in that thread.

Anyways,once you are done with your education, read the part of UN resolution 47 that demands Pakistan to vacate the captured territory of Kashmir and hand it over to the Commision, before a plebiscite can be held...Tell me if that has been fulfilled or not...

God.. what has happened to the forum these days? Anybody and everybody tries to pose as an expert.

Alright kid , Is that all you were told/taught ?

not to hurt any ones "Muhib Ul Watanee" but i find Pak Faujs "obsession" with "kashmir" & "Teach India a lesson for 1971" realli funny

lolzz for there so called "juglar vein" they lost half there nation , had to fight USSR for USAs "friendli help" and to keep the pot boiling destroyed there age old "sufi culture" and traded it for "relegeous estermism ,klashnikov & drug culture"

but the end result is more than 60% of Kashmir is still indian territorry ;)

Back
Top Bottom