AZWsXTH.jpg

5jo29sC.jpg

c5xdGCq.jpg

z4top6R.png

5Dbz8ge.jpg

Combat Aircraft Monthly
Vol 14 No 12 - December 2013

Pages: 56 - 63

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Gentelman @Umair Nawaz @cb4 @DESERT FIGHTER @SUPARCO @jaibi @PWFI @Major Sam @Informant

Nice article. Didn't knew there were like 16 different variants of the Mirages of PAF. :pakistan:

Alan Warnes is with Combat Aircraft.net now?

Anyway, great article and as usual great visuals. I will try to get my hands on this copy for sure.

Does it mean, Only Zarrar Squadron in Mirages are capable of firing H-2,H-4 and Ra'ad ALCM?

man that was the best article i have read on this form
but here is one thing why waste so much money adding air refueling on mirages while the 50 or so jf-17 produced have no air to air refueling

why waste so much money adding air refueling on mirages while the 50 or so jf-17 produced have no air to air refueling
My Friend Do the math Mirages Will be in Paf fleet for a long time and they are the backbone of paf and will be doing the hard work with jf 17 , f16 in future for years, Paf cant just throw these birds because in future we will get more birds
Jf 17 is a new air craft it is cheap and offers alot in low price but, its not mature platform it takes year

Does it mean, Only Zarrar Squadron in Mirages are capable of firing H-2,H-4 and Ra'ad ALCM?

Apparently so , but the RAAD was tested from a MIII the last time.

History has proved that purchase of Mirages from France was perhaps the best decision taken by PAF.

Back
Top Bottom