What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

zardari continuously gobbled up 40% of PAF budget throughout his time.
This is rubbish.Why was he allowed to do so. Why did people just shut up and not have a say.Why did no one resign in protest and come to thew fore and let people know what is going on.
People ate with Zardari and made money which is why it now seems prudent to blame him but no one mentions all the parasites that gobbled along with the big fish. This is the reality.#
A

This is rubbish.Why was he allowed to do so. Why did people just shut up and not have a say.Why did no one resign in protest and come to thew fore and let people know what is going on.
People ate with Zardari and made money which is why it now seems prudent to blame him but no one mentions all the parasites that gobbled along with the big fish. This is the reality.#
A
In such bad mood that you go on to expose the harsh realities?
:)

It is easier to point fingers now and blame certain someone but the truth is, as you said, while he was looting the nation, ALL THOSE who kept quite about it are equally guilty!

Those air forces are sitting thousands of miles away and stirring up trouble in other lands through their proxies
don't blame zardari for every thing
mehran is naval & kamra base is under paf control

most airforce have full proof security also

They are not engaged in a protracted asymmetrical war.

In such bad mood that you go on to expose the harsh realities?
:)

It is easier to point fingers now and blame certain someone but the truth is, as you said, while he was looting the nation, ALL THOSE who kept quite about it are equally guilty!
When AC Dhotani was shown the door by Benazir and the file for the M2Ks thrown out of the window, he returned to the base. One of the seniors asked him what had happened. He related the whole story. The senior said" you should have accepted Zardari's offer. We would all have eaten well from the pickings(the wordings have not been the same but the gist of the convo as related by MHK Dhltani himself)." No there are a lot of naked people in this festering pit. Also our Cynic in chief does not know that the file festered on Benazir's office for 3 months before Zardari approached AC Dhotani for the famous bribe case.1
Another friend nearly named the 2-3 people involved in the murder of Zia on the net and mentioned they got 5 million each to do Zia in. The post was rapidly deleted on another forum. The point is these crimes are in open knowledge of people in the know and nothing is done. Frankly it disgusts me that the efforts of a lot of dedicated and honest people are oversbadowed by the corrupt practices of some filthy and dirty fish. The majority of the forces are dedicated and honest people but these bastards give the forces a bad name. As time has gone on these practices are becoming more of norm than an exception as it is in the rest of the country.
Now enough bile for the day. I am out of here.
A

Hi,

In my personal life---when I come across a road block I find ways around it---I try to find the cost to get over the hump so that I can keep on moving---because I know that the cost of going over the hump is the cost attached to a better future---and maybe one day I will be in a position to recover that cost.

But if my focus is locked on the road block and nothing else---I am just basically preparing myself for a permanent failure---.

The bribe was not 200 million dollars---it was the price of 4 M2K's----because 36 was the projected target---

And I have explained many a times---that instead of the 36---32 would have done the job very well.

It is just the cost of doing business---.

The next thing that you people talk about is the high cost of operating them---.

Well---if you had put 4 M2K's in a fixed deposit earning scheme for 10 years---you would have a substantial income coming every year to cover a substantial cost of operation---( 4 M2K's is equal to 200 million dollars ).

Now---would 28 aircraft had done the job for the 36---with a lots of push---shove and hard work---the 28 would have filled in the void very well.

Diversity makes you improvise---how can you get to your target from a different vantage point---.

Pakistani nuc scientists achieved their goals---because there were brilliant minds behind the project.

I cannot tell you about the deceit and deception our scientists used to get the necessary equipment for the nuc program---they did it---because there was conviction to succeed---they did it because those super geniuses knew how to tackle such problems---.

A minimum of 1/2 billion dollars---possibly 1 billion dollars went to illegal activity---payoff---bribes---over billing---over invoicing---.

You young pakistani kids needs to get out of your eternal stupidity and learn that running a nation is not like playing by the rules of a cricket umpire---.

Bribes are bad---but maintaining the nation sovereignty is more important.

You pakistani kids must find out what outrageous prices the israelis paid to czekoslavakia for weapons in the late 40's early 50's.

they were upgraded and new capabilites were added, not everything makes it to rumour boards

hence my point proven.......

i thought the Pakistani awac only has a pesa whilst the kj-500 has an aesa+ additional sensors.

note below the additional side and nose sensors
hd-photo-of-chinas-kj-500-aewc.jpg

note below pakistani awac with no exterior sensors which the above kj-500 has...
CETC-ZDK-03-AEW+C-Karakoram-Eagle-2.jpg

also notice the radome of the kj-500 is split into 3 whilst the pakistani zdk only has 2 large pesa sensors.

not sure about the "Full" (fool) proof security, but there is always a first (in ladi back lazy attitude, second) time to learn the valuable lesson

don't blame zardari for every thing
mehran is naval & kamra base is under paf control

most airforce have full proof security also

Hi,

In my personal life---when I come across a road block I find ways around it---I try to find the cost to get over the hump so that I can keep on moving---because I know that the cost of going over the hump is the cost attached to a better future---and maybe one day I will be in a position to recover that cost.

But if my focus is locked on the road block and nothing else---I am just basically preparing myself for a permanent failure---.

The bribe was not 200 million dollars---it was the price of 4 M2K's----because 36 was the projected target---

And I have explained many a times---that instead of the 36---32 would have done the job very well.

It is just the cost of doing business---.

The next thing that you people talk about is the high cost of operating them---.

Well---if you had put 4 M2K's in a fixed deposit earning scheme for 10 years---you would have a substantial income coming every year to cover a substantial cost of operation---( 4 M2K's is equal to 200 million dollars ).

Now---would 28 aircraft had done the job for the 36---with a lots of push---shove and hard work---the 28 would have filled in the void very well.

Diversity makes you improvise---how can you get to your target from a different vantage point---.

Pakistani nuc scientists achieved their goals---because there were brilliant minds behind the project.

I cannot tell you about the deceit and deception our scientists used to get the necessary equipment for the nuc program---they did it---because there was conviction to succeed---they did it because those super geniuses knew how to tackle such problems---.

A minimum of 1/2 billion dollars---possibly 1 billion dollars went to illegal activity---payoff---bribes---over billing---over invoicing---.

You young pakistani kids needs to get out of your eternal stupidity and learn that running a nation is not like playing by the rules of a cricket umpire---.

Bribes are bad---but maintaining the nation sovereignty is more important.

You pakistani kids must find out what outrageous prices the israelis paid to czekoslavakia for weapons in the late 40's early 50's.

Hi,

As I have written in my post---our nuc program may have paid over 1/2 to 1 Billion dollars in Bakhsheesh / Payola---could it be 2 billion dollars---it could be---.

Why did we pay that---why did those behind the procurement paid that---.

We paid that because our very existence depended upon it---

Secondly---those who paid it---they were highly educated professionals coming from different backgrounds with experience of working in different countries---

You would hardly find someone below a PhD in that group---

Now compare it to the Paf---all generals staff have a basic 12th grade fundamental education as a free thinker---whatever other education they gain is in an enclosed environment that brainwashes and controls their way of thinking---so regardless of what degrees they get after the fact---their brains stay at the level of a 12th grade education---and that is how they look at issues.

Your PhD scientist had worked in France---in UK---in the USA---in Canada---in Holland---he had a greater and a grander vision of what needed to be done---he had attained his education with a free and developing mind---.

A lot of these scientists came from extremely poor background---totally destitue---LIKE MY UNCLE---if---when he went thru govt college Lahore in the early 1960's---if he did not have a scholarship and did not teach other students while going to college and sent home Rs200 a month---there was no future for him---.

He submitted 10 nuclear reactor designs during his stay in the US in the late 60's---. He was amongst many a scientists of pakistan who went out to procure for the pak nuc program---he would just drop hints and what he had to face to buy the stuff---but the stuff was bought at ANY COST---.

I am giving you the pakistani kids these examples so that you know how stupid that air force person was who refused the M2K deal---that man---who araz wants to protect----destroyed the integrity and defense of pakistan out of sheer ignorance---and TOO MUCH HONESTY---.

When making these deals---you need ars-eholes who can find ways to do outrageous things and not sit on their pride.

We all condemn both Benazir and Zardari and I do it too---they tool a lot of money of Agosta 90 B---.

But have you dumb fcks ever thought what you got in return---the Agosta 90 B was the most advanced sub in the region for years---they got us the best of the best---and it would still be a force to recon with after being refurbished---.

Honesty in procurement is an OXYMORON---what you will settle for is if your buyer has managed to get the best possible item under the given circumstances---and you will consider it as a blessing---.

In a similar manner like our nuc scientists did for us---.

These scientists were given suit cases full of money and were told---go get it---don't come back empty handed---need more---let us know---and they made us proud.

If the 50000 pakistani memnbers on this board realized that and made it a one voice---one loud voice and addressed the Paf---they would have shaken the foundation of the thieves sitting in the Paf---.

But you dumb fools---one after the other come up with the excuse---we had no funds---Paf had no funds---and you have no clue about it---if they had funds or not---but just because you had a piece of flesh in your mouth and it could utter that---you uttered it---.

Last edited:
What is difference between Saab 2000 erieye and Saab 340 erieye

And why it has a horizontal radar than the roundal how it works from inside it harly rotates in front and back of the aircraft which is a big hole

Saab gives 340 degree coverage lesser than all round coverage
Yes ZDK 03 is better but we need a radar that can picture entire india 450 range is not good enough we need at least range up to 2500 km to see complete picture of Airfields in india

There are no limits to Mastan's sense of frustration.
Hi,

As I have written in my post---our nuc program may have paid over 1/2 to 1 Billion dollars in Bakhsheesh / Payola---could it be 2 billion dollars---it could be---.

Why did we pay that---why did those behind the procurement paid that---.

We paid that because our very existence depended upon it---

Secondly---those who paid it---they were highly educated professionals coming from different backgrounds with experience of working in different countries---

You would hardly find someone below a PhD in that group---

Now compare it to the Paf---all generals staff have a basic 12th grade fundamental education as a free thinker---whatever other education they gain is in an enclosed environment that brainwashes and controls their way of thinking---so regardless of what degrees they get after the fact---their brains stay at the level of a 12th grade education---and that is how they look at issues.

Your PhD scientist had worked in France---in UK---in the USA---in Canada---in Holland---he had a greater and a grander vision of what needed to be done---he had attained his education with a free and developing mind---.

A lot of these scientists came from extremely poor background---totally destitue---LIKE MY UNCLE---if---when he went thru govt college Lahore in the early 1960's---if he did not have a scholarship and did not teach other students while going to college and sent home Rs200 a month---there was no future for him---.

He submitted 10 nuclear reactor designs during his stay in the US in the late 60's---. He was amongst many a scientists of pakistan who went out to procure for the pak nuc program---he would just drop hints and what he had to face to buy the stuff---but the stuff was bought at ANY COST---.

I am giving you the pakistani kids these examples so that you know how stupid that air force person was who refused the M2K deal---that man---who araz wants to protect----destroyed the integrity and defense of pakistan out of sheer ignorance---and TOO MUCH HONESTY---.

When making these deals---you need ars-eholes who can find ways to do outrageous things and not sit on their pride.

We all condemn both Benazir and Zardari and I do it too---they tool a lot of money of Agosta 90 B---.

But have you dumb fcks ever thought what you got in return---the Agosta 90 B was the most advanced sub in the region for years---they got us the best of the best---and it would still be a force to recon with after being refurbished---.

Honesty in procurement is an OXYMORON---what you will settle for is if your buyer has managed to get the best possible item under the given circumstances---and you will consider it as a blessing---.

In a similar manner like our nuc scientists did for us---.

These scientists were given suit cases full of money and were told---go get it---don't come back empty handed---need more---let us know---and they made us proud.

If the 50000 pakistani memnbers on this board realized that and made it a one voice---one loud voice and addressed the Paf---they would have shaken the foundation of the thieves sitting in the Paf---.

But you dumb fools---one after the other come up with the excuse---we had no funds---Paf had no funds---and you have no clue about it---if they had funds or not---but just because you had a piece of flesh in your mouth and it could utter that---you uttered it---.

And why it has a horizontal radar than the roundal how it works from inside it harly rotates in front and back of the aircraft which is a big hole

Yes ZDK 03 is better but we need a radar that can picture entire india 450 range is not good enough we need at least range up to 2500 km to see complete picture of Airfields in india
Why don't you invent a radar with a 2,500 range.

Radars r same, platform on which mounted different, thus endurance difference.

It has aesa radar thus no need for a rotation system. Not much problem as aircraft can change is position to keep an eye where the radar beams cant reach.

Why do u need to see to see whole india? See what is needed, our air space and theirs from whr threats come to give us an early warning.

A

Precisely. I love it when people blame Zardari for the attempted purchase of Mirage-2000 at inflated prices.
Amazing how all those air force officers kept quite about it!

There are no limits to Mastan's sense of frustration.

Hi,

First time you have spoken the truth---thank you.:cheers:

Hi,

Only if the earth was flat---that would happen---but due to the curvature of the earth---it is not possible.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom