What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

A lot of the times people are born in Pakistan, they immigrate, get another citizenship. Sometimes, a kid is born to Pakistani parents in US, for example. At birth he is US citizen, but due to his parents lineage, he can apply for Pakistani nationality as well, for example if his parents move back to Pakistan for work, living etc (happens a lot of the times) So the kid ends up spending most of his life in Pakistan, but is technically US citizen. You cannot deny him the application to armed forces. He can apply, and if he does get selected, he has to surrender his US citizenship.

Bro, I understand, but he has to surrender foreign passport after selection.

But if we take conditions in india, before doing anything he has to surrender foreign passport. The PIO cant vote, cant apply for any services.

Even, before Sept 2014, a PIO have to contact Indian High Commission for Indian Visa, they cant travel in India without visa.

Bro, I understand, but he has to surrender foreign passport after selection.

But if we take conditions in india, before doing anything he has to surrender foreign passport. The PIO cant vote, cant apply for any services.

Even, before Sept 2014, a PIO have to contact Indian High Commission for Indian Visa, they cant travel in India without visa.

That is i believe, because India doesn't allow dual nationality. So if a person becomes a citizen of another country, then he surrenders his passport, right?

And if he doesn't have Indian passport, then of course he cannot get Indian entry, regardless of whether he was Indian citizen before or not.

It is same with Pakistan. A lot of people who become naturalized citizens of another country, and don't renew their Pakistani passport (just because they don't care anymore) then if they need to visit Pakistan, they need to get Pakistani visa.

I remember my dad's elder brother is Canadian citizen, He gave up on renewing his Pakistani passport, so now eveytime he visits Pakistan, he has to get visa from Pakistan consulate in Canada.

F**ked up, right?

That is i believe, because India doesn't allow dual nationality. So if a person becomes a citizen of another country, then he surrenders his passport, right?

And if he doesn't have Indian passport, then of course he cannot get Indian entry, regardless of whether he was Indian citizen before or not.

It is same with Pakistan. A lot of people who become naturalized citizens of another country, and don't renew their Pakistani passport (just because they don't care anymore) then if they need to visit Pakistan, they need to get Pakistani visa.

I remember my dad's elder brother is Canadian citizen, He gave up on renewing his Pakistani passport, so now eveytime he visits Pakistan, he has to get visa from Pakistan consulate in Canada.

F**ked up, right?

In my relatives, who are outside India, all are NRI, no one is PIO. So, dont know about that much.

Respected fellows,
Please come back to the topic.
Thanks in advance.
masroor...

1414192612535.jpg

mushaf...

1414192876035.jpg

mods delate this post pls, I did post in the wrong topic-sorry-Error

Last edited:
I notice that the radar disc is always in the same position when plane is landed. White stripe facing longitidinally. And white stripe facing transverse when ship is flying. The radar may not be mechanically steered beam,but electronically steered.

When landed it goes back to a locked position.. When not transmitting it rotates slowly to keep the bearings lubricated.. and spins faster when transmitting.

I notice that the radar disc is always in the same position when plane is landed. White stripe facing longitidinally. And white stripe facing transverse when ship is flying. The radar may not be mechanically steered beam,but electronically steered.

It is electronically steered, but in elevation, not azimuth.

That means long gaps between successive sweeps as a mechanically steered royodome will take time to sweep the same target twice. To find out the speed and course of the target multiple sweeps are required and any change in directio speed or course of target will be detected after long delay due to mechanically steeted rotodome.

That means long gaps between successive sweeps as a mechanically steered royodome will take time to sweep the same target twice. To find out the speed and course of the target multiple sweeps are required and any change in directio speed or course of target will be detected after long delay due to mechanically steeted rotodome.

6-8 rpm a minute iz not bad

Amazing. This isnt a Security Violation.

this can be answered by google

Back
Top Bottom