What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

saab 2000 in KSA
OXYdeg.png

Hi sorry to be a little off topic but my goal is to protect and serve Pakistan as a officer in the Pakistan air force as a GDP. Currently i live and study in the United States. I lived in the USA all my live, i am a pakistani citizen. I am currently in high school, my grades are above average, my grades are 84-95 i take many advance classes. I am part of many sports teams and i am currently a class officer. After i gradaute high school i will be getting my degree from a American College in Aerospace Engineering. After that what will i have to do to become a GDP as a officer in the Pakistan Air Force.

Hi sorry to be a little off topic but my goal is to protect and serve Pakistan as a officer in the Pakistan air force as a GDP. Currently i live and study in the United States. I lived in the USA all my live, i am a pakistani citizen. I am currently in high school, my grades are above average, my grades are 84-95 i take many advance classes. I am part of many sports teams and i am currently a class officer. After i gradaute high school i will be getting my degree from a American College in Aerospace Engineering. After that what will i have to do to become a GDP as a officer in the Pakistan Air Force.

Apply to join the PAF
Go to the website

Last edited:

After getting your degree in Aerospace (Undergraduate) you wants to join Air Force as a GDP :-/ ??? Why ??? You can work even in a better way by becoming a useful resource in Some specific field of Aerospace Engineering and then join some Industry like AMF or something !!! We need good resource in Aerospace field.

PAF accept the application who are not even Pak citizens, Amazing?
he lives and study there. a Pakistani Citizen, as stated by him....

Lets suppose he has a dual nationality, he'll have to give up on the other one to join the Armed forces.

Pakistan allows dual nationals. However, upon signing up you have to give up your other citizenship.

Dual Citizenship? Means a Pak origin British/American Citizen can buy property, able to vote , or apply for civil services?

Thats ridiculous, what about a person who born in Pak, serve for Pak, and ready to die for Pak. Why cutting his chances?

Dual Citizenship? Means a Pak origin British/American Citizen can buy property, able to vote , or apply for civil services?

Thats ridiculous, what about a person who born in Pak, serve for Pak, and ready to die for Pak. Why cutting his chances?

A Pakistani citizen is a Pakistani citizen. Many nations allowed dual nationality, Britain, France, Canada, USA etc....heck even the neutral Switzerland.

It's not about cutting chances. You are good enough on merit, you get selected. Simple.

A Pakistani citizen is a Pakistani citizen. Many nations allowed dual nationality, Britain, France, Canada, USA etc....heck even the neutral Switzerland.

It's not about cutting chances. You are good enough on merit, you get selected. Simple.
These are foreign citizen bro, with foreign passport living in a foreign country. How they are even Pakistani?

Even why they have right to vote?

These are foreign citizen bro, with foreign passport living in a foreign country. How they are even Pakistani?

Even why they have right to vote?

A lot of the times people are born in Pakistan, they immigrate, get another citizenship. Sometimes, a kid is born to Pakistani parents in US, for example. At birth he is US citizen, but due to his parents lineage, he can apply for Pakistani nationality as well, for example if his parents move back to Pakistan for work, living etc (happens a lot of the times) So the kid ends up spending most of his life in Pakistan, but is technically US citizen. You cannot deny him the application to armed forces. He can apply, and if he does get selected, he has to surrender his US citizenship.

Back
Top Bottom