What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Only because the TRUTH has not got told yet. So people still are left with un-answered questions.......

What more 'truth' do people want?

Do they want the Air Chief to hold a presser and say 'One Saab 2000 got destroyed'?

I said it on the day of the attack, so did a couple of other members...slowly the government came out and then SecDef said it in parliament, then the famous columnists mention it in their columns, then ex-PAF folks say this (even those who kept on denying it for weeks).

I guess that should be enough...

Do they want the Air Chief to hold a presser and say 'One Saab 2000 got destroyed'?

I said it on the day of the attack, so did a couple of other members...slowly the government came out and then SecDef said it in parliament, then the famous columnists mention it in their columns, then ex-PAF folks say this (even those who kept on denying it for weeks).

Nope. @ice_man's question was to the effect of: "how many Saab Erieye AWACs are operational?"
He did not ask "how many are destroyed?" Of course as you are aware; even that information was leaked out very reluctantly, and after considerable passage of time.

So:
now if you wish to answer that (very specific) question: "how many Saab Erieye AWACs are operational now?" Can any Official (e.g. PAF) source dare to answer that question?

As I said earlier; there are atleast 3 entities who already know the answer to that; the PAF is only one of them. The other two are outside the Estt.
But do you know the answer? For sure? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. @ice_man's question was to the effect of: "how many Saab Erieye AWACs are operational?"
He did not ask "how many are destroyed?" Of course as you are aware; even that information was leaked out very reluctantly, and after considerable passage of time.

So:
now if you wish to answer that (very specific) question: "how many Saab Erieye AWACs are operational now?" Can any Official (e.g. PAF) source dare to answer that question?

As I said earlier; there are atleast 3 entities who already know the answer to that; the PAF is only one of them. The other two are outside the Estt.
But do you know the answer? For sure? :)
i think paf don't to need disclose the true numbers.
now happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever works as your lullaby! :lol:

But the question was very specific.
Seeking a precise answer.

Nobody in Pakistan has given that answer yet.......... :azn:
Will that happen?

The Precise answer is as shocking, as surprising and as mixed as a jawbreaker. Its hard and sour, yet unusually satisfying once you see what unexpected result came out from the disaster.

The Precise answer is as shocking, as surprising and as mixed as a jawbreaker. Its hard and sour, yet unusually satisfying once you see what unexpected result came out from the disaster.

Come on SIr, take the step. Put the members out of their misery!

really fed up of your persistant gibberish...

Saab announces Saab 2000 Erieye maintenance contract - IHS Jane's 360

If as per you ..most erieye have been destroyed..then why this contract was signed?

Dont give wrong information. It will create over confidence which lead to surprises :)

Pakistan bought 4 AWACS. 3 AWAC + 1 Training aircraft

As per SecDef public disclosure , 1 destroyed and 1 was damaged in attack

1 Saab AWAC survived the attack and it participated in saffron bandit exercise and there is video of it where joint chief o staff flying in it

As per unofficial media reports quoting anonymous officials couple of months back, repair work on damaged SAAB aircraft was being performed locally and it is in advance stage.

So there is 1 SAAB aircraft operational with 1 training aircraft, 1 destroyed, 1 is being repaired

Since we only had 4, most is superlative word in that sense. Even if you had one aircraft left, you would still want maintenance. However, there is more than one SAAB that is capable of flying but less than four.

The answer is TWO functioning aircraft. There, I said it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom