What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Khan Sahib why is it that even the PAF, which is arguably the most Professional State Institution in Pakistan, is also 'Reactive' as opposed to being a Proactive force that was able to factor in Asset & Information Security as part of their SOPs & Security Equation long before these few months (or years) by continuously appraising itself & conducting a multi-faceted threat assessment on a recurring basis ?

The issue is not with PAF, its with us all as a nation; we literally work when its UTMOST urgent 'sarr pe parti hai tau kaam kertay hain'. Whenever an incident happen, then those old SOP manuals are opened.

Minhas/Mehran/GHQ and similar attacks on police training centers/central jails happened because people at helm of affairs in these places fail to continue (and adopt) security practices for longer period of time. Whereas their enemy took them by surprise each time....

27_260473_f34986744cd922a.jpg

i think
both PAF & PN
need to built hanger like usa style which they build at shamsi airbase.
they look solid
SHAMSI_2081397b.jpg

what is the update on the SAAB 2000s how many are officially active?

The answer to that question: as many as are intact.
Apart from that; nobody in Pakistan will have the guts to give you an answer to your question.

Hasn't it been given a thousand times. In the parliament and everywhere else? Or are there omens which make you better informed sitting all the way across the border? Because you being an Indian certainly cannot partake in conspiracy theories, right? Or maybe its something as simple as you wishing it to be as such..... in that case its uninteresting.

For aircrafts, its not bunkers but rather HAS i.e. Hardened Aircraft Shelter made of concrete and steel. The one you see at Shamsi is made out of fabric.

i know that very well.
this is why i said they are hangars. Hangars are not hardened shelters or bunkers.
They are just there for maintenance operations, servicing of the aircraft, etc.

Hasn't it been given a thousand times. In the parliament and everywhere else? Or are there omens which make you better informed sitting all the way across the border? Because you being an Indian certainly cannot partake in conspiracy theories, right? Or maybe its something as simple as you wishing it to be as such..... in that case its uninteresting.

HeHeHe, that question that Ice Man posed was very specific. It was thus:

what is the update on the SAAB 2000s how many are officially active?
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...awacs-aew-cs-aircrafts-236.html#ixzz2cOfXbQVY

Leave alone a thousand times; that question has not been answered even once, by anybody! :D
Now let me tell you: that there are atleast Three Entities (or parties) that know the answer to that question.
But you (i.e. the Pakistani Awaam) do not know the answer to that very specific question that @ice_man posed. Whether you will eventually or not; is anybody's guess.

But we can assume that the PAF knows the answer to that question. So who are the remaining two parties?
Facts can be very interesting, nothing conspiratorial about them................:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
HeHeHe, that question that Ice Man posed was very specific. It was thus:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...awacs-aew-cs-aircrafts-236.html#ixzz2cOfXbQVY

Leave alone a thousand times; that question has not been answered even once, by anybody! :D
Now let me tell you: that there are atleast Three Entities (or parties) that know the answer to that question.
But you (i.e. the Pakistani Awaam) do not know the answer to that very specific question that @ice_man posed. Whether you will eventually or not; is anybody's guess.

But we can assume that the PAF knows the answer to that question. So who are the remaining two parties?
Facts can be very interesting, nothing conspiratorial about them................:azn:

Facts do not become facts through snatching claims out of thin air, especially when it is clear that the one claiming is exactly to the subject what a monkey is to rocket science i.e. oblivious. One Saab destroyed as informed to the parliament and the people of Pakistan. With regards to being "officially active" that is as far as the fact goes, even if 10 out of the 5 had been destroyed. Now, that was specific. The rest you can claim, state, dream which ever way you want. Because after all, Indians are known for being objective and telling the truth. HeHeHe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Facts do not become facts through snatching claims out of thin air, especially when it is clear that the one claiming is exactly to the subject what a monkey is to rocket science i.e. oblivious. One Saab destroyed as informed to the parliament and the people of Pakistan. With regards to being "officially active" that is as far as the fact goes, even if 10 out of the 5 had been destroyed. Now, that was specific. The rest you can claim, state, dream which ever way you want. Because after all, Indians are known for being objective and telling the truth. HeHeHe :D

Whatever works as your lullaby! :lol:

But the question was very specific.
Seeking a precise answer.

Nobody in Pakistan has given that answer yet.......... :azn:
Will that happen?

Back
Top Bottom