What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

picture011o.jpg

@farhan...bhai,nice to see you around...:-)

do you think,US is that fool to let anyone else "reverse-engineer" their t/r modules?
and secondly,mind it,no one,actually "transfers" the tech of t/r modules!!
NOT even china will "transfer" their secret of t/r modules to pakistan
sir,even i have seen photo/ppts of various on going AESA GBRs,but cant upload 'em here...

TBF=transmitter beam former

Well if one goes by what Indian posters post, Pakistan has been fooling the US for the last 60 years and there is some truth to what they say. This is nothing compared to what pakistan has done to the US and still doing it.

@farhan...bhai,nice to see you around...:-)

do you think,US is that fool to let anyone else "reverse-engineer" their t/r modules?
and secondly,mind it,no one,actually "transfers" the tech of t/r modules!!
NOT even china will "transfer" their secret of t/r modules to pakistan
sir,even i have seen photo/ppts of various on going AESA GBRs,but cant upload 'em here...

TBF=transmitter beam former
Original Post By amardeep mishra

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...awacs-aew-cs-aircrafts-188.html#ixzz20fN58Qkb

Mister Mishra,

A surprising post indeed----I don't know where you are getting this idea from---maybe not too familiar with the U S of A----the united states of america is the master in the art of reverse engineering----.

They have let pakistan copy the tomahawk cruise missile---other nations have copied a myriads of american items and americans have copied a myriads of items from other sources---or reverse engineered as you say---. Have they been pi-ssed off at anyone else before---if not then why now.

8 awacs with nearly 7 p 3orion
are enough
we need now to add long range air defense system
We need to loads of long range SAMs. Around 20 units only at Eastern border, and 6-8 at Western, 1-2 at Northern and 2-3 at Southern border. Something like FT-2000. These will keep everything away and would minimize the usage of Stand-Off Missiles.
For VVIP flights.

PAF Base Shamsi, right? Or Samungli? Background looks like Baluchistan.

if you are talking of FT-2000 a single unit would cost atleast 150 million..so 20 units around 3-4 billion dollars..thats too much for these days atleast

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom