What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

nobody posted it?

new pic

5e2b86cftw1du7drfbea7j.jpg
These are those which are build for Pakistan ?

2 delivered - 2 to go!
and all four SAAB EriEye have been delivered?
they were supposed to be delivered in 2010 but no official statement have crossed my eye!
can you update sir?

regards!

all erieye delivered along with one saab-2000 transport for training crews.

thanks a lot sir!
looked for this on internet but couldnt find any news about this.
after the delivery of second AWE&C equipped aircraft (total three as first one was delivered without Erieye for training purpose) there is nothing available on net. have checked even PAF and SAAB site.
if you can also post a link to the news it will be really helpful. as i will like to study it if its not present, no problem, we surely trust and belive you and your information! :)

thanks for the information.

I had seen 3 Saab in Chaklala some months back. One was the training platform.

According to my last updates, one Saab-2000 was pending delivery (Late 2011).

Yes one Saab Erieye has yet to be delivered.
we have Total four Saab 2000 including one transport version by now.

any internet based link to this information or this is your personal source?

i haven't even seen the reports of third Erieye equipped SAAB (fourth overall) being delivered on internet.
different sources are giving different numbers.
all i can find on net is that all were supposed to be delivered by end of 2010 and its mid 2012 now.

it will be helpful if anyone can post some information link please!

regards!

i haven't even seen the reports of third Erieye equipped SAAB (fourth overall) being delivered on internet.
all i can find on net is that all were supposed to be delivered by end of 2010 and its mid 2012 now.

regards!

My source, is not internet based, but the Dubai Aeroshow in November 2011.

regards!

Saab 2000 Erieye Inventory in PAF.
Sr #
1. J019 (Transport)
2. 09049
3. 10040
4. 10025

Sequence (1-4) also represents the delivery of aircraft E.G J019 was the first one to be delivered and 10025 was the last one at Dubai.
Couldn't find any news on net regarding delivery of 4th bird. Plz Share if you have any.

I had seen 3 Saab in Chaklala some months back. One was the training platform.

Are they operated their or just deployed for a mission and will all Erieyes be operated from the same base anyway, or from different air based in the country?

Are they operated their or just deployed for a mission and will all Erieyes be operated from the same base anyway, or from different air based in the country?

I dont know about the other ones, but the training version (#J019), without the radar, is based in Chaklala AFAIK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom