What's new

Pakistanis Making A Comeback To Avenge India’s Free Balochistan Campaign

darksider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
reviously, Indians have been leading a planned campaign to sabotage Pakistan’s image in the form of ‘’free Balochistan’’. The campaign was seen leaving its mark in America and the UK in the form of billboards having infuriating taglines and manipulating how allegedly ‘’humanity is being abused” in Balochistan.
After the planned drive started gaining more heat Pakistanis are making a comeback with their campaign under the name #bleedingparadise. This is objected to raising awareness about Indian army’s brutality in Kashmir. The billboards contain heart-wrenching images of innocent Kashmiris wounded by pellet guns that have made them lose their eyesight and suffer for the rest of their lives. The entire world has outrageously spoken against the brutal use of pellet guns and gross human rights violation by Indians but the situation has not improved.

tI9IFt7.jpg

9ZegG6I.jpg

weglZjE.jpg

https://blog.siasat.pk/pakistanis-m...ee-balochistan-campaign-see-exclusive-images/

India is only embarrassing itself.
They have far more to hide than Pakistan has.

Plus we British Pakistanis won't keep shut in the face of Indian propaganda. We will strike back with anti India propaganda.
Brits don't love Indians either.

About damn time. Pakistan government is still way too passive imo and when they do try to expose it they are very ineffective.

Lol..... One truck and Pakistan making a comeback.

Actually it's good, we want Pakistan to spend on things that have no returns. Meanwhile we can just make another movie like Salman Khan's 'Ek tha Tiger' and show you as terrorist to the whole world. And yes we will earn from that too.

Its 70 years since every Pakistani head of the state has been crying about Kashmir in every UNGA address, and yet you can't win even a single nation that can force India to come to negotiation table. When P5 can't do it, what makes you think a billboard on some remote corner in London will change anything.

The world considers you to be liar/clueless about the Kashmir situation when Maleeha Lodhi, Pakistani representative to UN, shows the world a Palestinian girl's photo as to be of Kashmiri girl. What more lies can pakistan produce?

Actually it's good, we want Pakistan to spend on things that have no returns. Meanwhile we can just make another movie like Salman Khan's 'Ek tha Tiger' and show you as terrorist to the whole world. And yes we will earn from that too.

:rofl: :rofl:

Its 70 years since every Pakistani head of the state has been crying about Kashmir in every UNGA address, and yet you can't win even a single nation that can force India to come to negotiation table. When P5 can't do it, what makes you think a billboard on some remote corner in London will change anything.

The world considers you to be liar/clueless about the Kashmir situation when Maleeha Lodhi, Pakistani representative to UN, shows the world a Palestinian girl's photo as to be of Kashmiri girl. What more lies can pakistan produce?

A fictional movie is going to tell the world Pakistan is a terrorist Nation? Seriously? Your government has also been crying to the U.N for past 70 years, what have you achieved? # isolation? Your government also claims, the entire Kasmir is part of India? while we half big part of it. Who cares about p5 and the U.N they hate your country just as much as they hate ours. If your country was so successful with the U.N you would of had your permanent seat by now?

I have an Idea make like 10 Tiger Zindha hai movies that will definitely get you your permanent seat in the U.N. Also try to make them in English because i don't think the p5 speaks Hindi.

Last edited:
A fictional movie is going to tell the world Pakistan is a terrorist Nation? Seriously? Your government has also been crying to the U.N for past 70 years, what have you achieved? # isolation? Your government also claims, the entire Kasmir is part of India? while we half big part of it. Who cares about p5 and the U.N they hate your country just as much as they hate ours. If your country was so successful with the U.N you would of had your seat by now? lol
Its a battle of perception. If the fictional movie had no effect then Pakistani Censor board wouldn't have been banning it. Hell PEMRA even fine Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network... Why so? Yes it effects perceptions.

And about UN, I was merely mentioning the futility of your effort.

Its a battle of perception. If the fictional movie had no effect then Pakistani Censor board wouldn't have been banning it. Hell PEMRA even fine Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network... Why so? Yes it effects perceptions.

So since Pakistani censor board bans something and that is some achievement for you.

You bharatis sure have lowered down your objectives which actually is a good thing for Pakistan.

One truck?... Don't worry... Every journey starts with a single step.

#bleedingParadise

#IndiaRapeCapital

you Indians are funny. You talk about the world and your policy's on world level, When i ask for proof it comes down to Perma and Pakistan? Seriously? Is Pakistan on p5 list?

Oh , No. India made a fictional movie against Pakistan we are shaking with fear. This must be the end of Pakistan. The entire world is gonna hate us, and declare us a terrorist state.. What we gonna do now? Armageddon.....Haha

Is this the first time India made a movie against Pakistan? Is this the first time it was banned in Pakistan? No.
The past million movies you made had any effect on Pakistan or the world? No

Last edited:
:lol: sad but true.
I swear to you in UK I have not yet seen a single demonstration about Kashmir. However every year outside McDonalds I see our lot standing there holding "Free Palestine flags" or croaking on about freakin Syrian childen. Not a sound about Kashmir though.

Oh Yaar aap tou rehnay Dou.
You call a spade a spade.

I swear to you in UK I have not yet seen a single demonstration about Kashmir. However every year outside McDonalds I see our lot standing there holding "Free Palestine flags" or croaking on about freakin Syrian childen. Not a sound about Kashmir though.

Dosn't matter. Protests use to work In the 50's no body really cares anymore.

How many protests were held against Trump? Did they make a difference?
What about Black lives matter? Nothing?

The west hates Indians just as much as they hate us. Even tho these guys try to pretend like they are best cousins.
Times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom