What's new

Pakistanis Making A Comeback To Avenge India’s Free Balochistan Campaign

Dosn't matter.
The issue is not whether the protests work. Indeed it is not about the protests either. The substantive matter is our people croaking about Palestinians when their own kind are recieving far worse treatment by the Indian Army. It is the misinformed priorties and conflicted identities that is cause of concern.

And bizzarely lot of these dipsticks are from Azad Kashmir. I was talking about this few weeks ago with this young lady who was ever so animated about Palestine - her parents were from Kotli which is on Pakistan side of the LOC. When I reminded her what was happening just few miles north of her ancestral home she had blank stare. These people are brainwashed beyond redemption.

India is only embarrassing itself.
They have far more to hide than Pakistan has.

Plus we British Pakistanis won't keep shut in the face of Indian propaganda. We will strike back with anti India propaganda.
Brits don't love Indians either.

We also dont care about whether Brits like us or not .
But the image of Pakistanis among the Brits after School girl abusing is even funny .
You can strike back or cry around corner .
But you are nothing in front India's bargaining power

We also dont care about whether Brits like us or not .
But the image of Pakistanis among the Brits after School girl abusing is even funny .
You can strike back or cry around corner .
But you are nothing in front India's bargaining power
because you're the puppet of west against China and also Shupa dupa powa since 5000BC:enjoy::lol::rofl:

they are in much better shape as compare to India

Oh yes .
We can understand the shape because .daily refugees especially Hindus,Christians and Sikhs comes to India for life.
So much for shape.
Tell us at least one case where the minorities from India found refugee in other countries.

because you're the puppet of west against China and also Shupa dupa powa since 5000BC:enjoy::lol::rofl:

Wait for another insult from uncle trump

Oh yes .
We can understand the shape because .daily refugees especially Hindus,Christians and Sikhs comes to India for life.
So much for shape.
Tell us at least one case where the minorities from India found refugee in other countries.

because you are sitting on uncle trump laps:lol::rofl:
GAy shup dupa powa Terrorist hiind:enjoy:

Oh yes .
So much for shape.

You asked for one refugee i give you 4,988 hehe That's just the figures for Canada. Enjoy

Yup that's the number of people who can't handle your super powerness and have to move to a 3rd world country like Canada with a lower GDP then India. Aww i wonder why??
I mean who in their right mind would want to leave worlds biggest population of poor people, Where farmers committee sucide on daily basis? And move to a low level coutry like with small gdp like Canada? Crazy people.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3239460

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom