What's new

Pakistanis Making A Comeback To Avenge India’s Free Balochistan Campaign

So since Pakistani censor board bans something and that is some achievement for you.

You bharatis sure have lowered down your objectives which actually is a good thing for Pakistan.

Not lowered anything. Its a multi-front for you. you will be countered everywhere. Right from a billboard to Chinese on CPEC to Afghanistan to US, everywhere. Deal with it.

One truck?... Don't worry... Every journey starts with a single step.

#bleedingParadise

#IndiaRapeCapital

You have been doing it since last 70 years. You can keep doing for another 70. But the game will keep on getting more expensive and more elaborate for you.

you Indians are funny. You talk about the world and your policy's on world level, When i ask for proof it comes down to Perma and Pakistan? Seriously? Is Pakistan on p5 list?

Oh , No. India made a fictional movie against Pakistan we are shaking with fear. This must be the end of Pakistan. The entire world is gonna hate us, and declare us a terrorist state.. What we gonna do now? Armageddon.....Haha

Is this the first time India made a movie against Pakistan? Is this the first time it was banned in Pakistan? No.
The past million movies you made had any effect on Pakistan or the world? No

You have comprehension troubles. kindly read my previous posts on perceptions. If movies/literature didn't form perceptions then world wont be having censorship. Accept that they do effect. Half the Pakistanis are crying here about the ill-effects of Indian movies and TV serials, so its evident that they effect the perception. Today watch any Hollywood movie which deal about terrorists, and you will find Pakistan mentioned in negative light. And you know the end results?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/161255...humiliating-experience-international-airport/

Pakistan isn't on P5 and cant ever be, but your efforts to internationalize Kashmir have been in vain, other than offering usual lip service.

your country/religion believes in lies and deceptions, in your country no minorities are save except the ruling class or extremist terrorist Hindu political organizations, you have a full history of interfering to all your neighboring countries with terrorism:blah: who interfere on Tibet with terrorism this the Tibetan and Chinese problem so why you interfering in Tibet, let the problem solve their own, who created mukti bahini bloody India, who created Tamil tigers to destabilize srilanka bloody India, why your RAW stayed Bhutan and Nepal and why you're spreading/sponsoring terrorism in pakistan trough Afghanitan and Iran.
you're the biggest terrorist nation on face of earth
Gay terrorist Hind:sniper:View attachment 450878

oh man.. wipe your face... you are frothing profusely. Lolz. So much hate... cool down .. drink some water...

Not lowered anything. Its a multi-front for you. you will be countered everywhere. Right from a billboard to Chinese on CPEC to Afghanistan to US, everywhere. Deal with it.

Counter but how?

With a lameas$ movie in which Katrina Kaif would be dancing in some small clothes?

Sorry buddy Pakistan is too big for that kind of nonsense.

oh man.. wipe your face... you are frothing profusely. Lolz. So much hate... cool down .. drink some water...
truth is always bitter isn't Mr Terrorist @kinsr :enjoy: you're just face saving nothing else:lol::rofl: you're insulting my country, so why i don't insult yours those truth MR terrorist @kinsr :blah::blah::blah:

You have been doing it since last 70 years. You can keep doing for another 70. But the game will keep on getting more expensive and more elaborate for you.

You have comprehension troubles. kindly read my previous posts on perceptions. If movies/literature didn't form perceptions then world wont be having censorship. Accept that they do effect. Half the Pakistanis are crying here about the ill-effects of Indian movies and TV serials, so its evident that they effect the perception. Today watch any Hollywood movie which deal about terrorists, and you will find Pakistan mentioned in negative light. And you know the end results?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/161255...humiliating-experience-international-airport/

Pakistan isn't on P5 and cant ever be, but your efforts to internationalize Kashmir have been in vain, other than offering usual lip service.

Ok your current prime minister was denied entry into the U.S, while he was Chief minster of Gujrat. Whats your point? Fun fact we didn't even have to make a movie about him to have the effect. I can post more links and cases where Indians were denied entry into a wesern country but i think you get my point.
Another fun fact Canada often denies entry to US celebrities who we deemed unsafe or unfit. What are you really trying to imply here? Every country has their own set of rules and regulations and it's up to the immigration Officer to decide who let in who not to..

It pretty obvious your movie's aren't working, because the Mayor of London happens to a Muslim from Pakistan.. Ouch.. Who the people of London voted for. Another fun fact Mayor of my city In Canada also happens to be a Muslim Man. Burn baby burn

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/No-entry-for-Modi-into-US-visa-denied/articleshow/1055543.cms

Last edited:
Counter but how?

With a lameas$ movie in which Katrina Kaif would be dancing in some small clothes?

Sorry buddy Pakistan is too big for that kind of nonsense.

As I said before its a battle of perception. The plot of that movie was largely Anti ISI/ anti-Pakistan. Its surly going to effect the gullible.

Anyways, what I was trying to say is that, while you "SPEND" trying to portray Indian atrocities in which you are failing, OTOH, while we are doing the same to you and yet we are "EARNING". And you yourself are a good judge on how effective you and us have been.

Anyways, I thought there were more Mirpuris in UK than in Pakistan. I don't see them come coming out in support of Pakistani stance on J&K. Where are the huge rallies?

These adverts won't make much of a difference instead it will further annoy other brits that how badly our dispute is being handled on their soil. If you want to avenge and make a difference confront the bharti who is putting up these signs and kick his a**

As I said before its a battle of perception. The plot of that movie was largely Anti ISI/ anti-Pakistan. Its surly going to effect the gullible.

Anyways, what I was trying to say is that, while you "SPEND" trying to portray Indian atrocities in which you are failing, OTOH, while we are doing the same to you and yet we are "EARNING". And you yourself are a good judge on how effective you and us have been.

Anyways, I thought there were more Mirpuris in UK than in Pakistan. I don't see them come coming out in support of Pakistani stance on J&K. Where are the huge rallies?

Your country also claims to all of Kashmir I don't see them coming for your support either. Look dum dum the rest of the world doesn't speak your stupid language hence they don't watch your mivies coz they can't understand a damn word. Now you can sit here waste our time on how a stupid movie in your language is gonna make the people of London change their mind about Muslim, Pakistanis's then your an idiot. Your country has been making trash like this against Pakistan since 50's it has had no effect. The city your referring to London. Mayor of London is a Pakistani, Muslim from lahore.

Are you seriously kidding me? A prime minister or president of a powerful western country is gonna watch a fictional movie in hindi and wake up the next day n change his mind about Pakistan and Kashmir issue? Make all of his foreign policy based on a fictional movie from India? Specially when he doesn't understand a word that is spoken in a movie??

Last edited:
They are safe only after converting Islam, yes they are safe.
in your dream terrorist give me one case prove they are covert forcefully to Islam, this is not India where extremist terrorist Hindu organizations like RSS and others force fully convert minorities to Hinduism:blah::blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
27067897_1809419159132369_3967570681787832663_n.jpg

27540736_1809419675798984_2970629504111336254_n.png

These adverts won't make much of a difference instead it will further annoy other brits that how badly our dispute is being handled on their soil. If you want to avenge and make a difference confront the bharti who is putting up these signs and kick his a**
You severely overestimate the motivation of your average pdf member. If any of us had the slightest inclination to do anything about anything, we wouldn't be here.

Lolz.... Sadiq Khan was born and brought up in UK, a british citizen, his parents were Pakistanis. neither does he portray himself as a Pakistani. When was the last time you heard him speak for Kashmir, not even while he was on a visit to Pakistan. Hell he even spoke about Jallianwala Bagh massacre but not on Kashmir. So much for a "Pakistani Mayor" of London.

About Modi, probably you are not aware of the lobbying and politics involved, so its useless to talk to you. today he's a welcome guest in most of your bosom friend countries from Saudis, to Emiratis, to the Chinese to Turks.

I never said anything about a Muslim. I am talking about Pakistanis. Deny as much as you can, but even the Chinese haven't provided you with visa-on-arrival and are still vary of you. And in general a Pakistani passport is not much welcome anywhere.

Great, And all this is because of Tiger zindha hai right? Pakistani or not point is he's of Pakistani orgin and obviously people of London aren't watching Tiger zindha hai because if they did why would they vote for a man with Pakistani orgins? who knows he might still have feelings?

You provided one link where Pakistani passport had troubles i provided one back. What about when shahrukh khan troubles at airport? There is more where that came from hehe

Frankly, we were simply busy with the whole Afghanistan ordeal. While your country was playing it's stupid games in blochistan, Afghanistan etc.

It seems we are back so now Khalistan issue is on the rise so is Kashmir.

Go ahead show Tiger Zindha hai to Trump lol haha I can't imagine Trump watching that movie hahaha too funny

You can pretend all you like how the west or the world likes your country more, But at the end of the day your just bunch of brown men who they hate. Regardless of country or religion. Be it Pakistan or India they don't like either one of you and truly don't care about your problems.

Last edited:
Lolz.. you are not even aware about the reach of Indian movies.
I am posting some figures about "Ek tha Tiger" only, that too worldwide not local.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/new...collections-day-wise-breakup-tiger-zinda-hai/

WORLDWIDE COLLECTIONS

India – 432.77 Cr. – (As of 29-Jan-18)

North America (USA and Canada) – 37.65 Cr. – (As of 28-Jan-18)

United Arab Emirates / G.C.C. – 27.64 – (As of 28-Dec-17)

United Kingdom – 15.94 Cr. – (As of 28-Jan-18)

Australia – 8.24 Cr. – (As of 28-Jan-18)

New Zealand – 3.87 Cr. – (As of 28-Jan-18)

Malaysia – 0.41 Cr. – (As of 28-Jan-18)

Germany – 0.35 Cr. – (As of 07-Jan-18)

Rest of the World – 16.30 – (As of 28-Dec-17)

TOTAL (WORLDWIDE GROSS) – 543.17 Cr.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...lm-topped-chinas-box-office-and-opened-debate

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tar-wars-at-china-s-box-office-with-hindi-hit

The masses are the ones who guide the policymakers in a democracy. If the residents of a country want/love something, the politician cant talk differently. Its called soft power.

Oh wow. Now im sure Hindi speaking people from India don't live in those countries, right? So it must be all white people watching that movie. Because hindi is a International Language that everyone on Earth speaks right?

Why would anyone leave there super power country of poor people to move to North America?

You severely overestimate the motivation of your average pdf member. If any of us had the slightest inclination to do anything about anything, we wouldn't be here.
Well You gotta point there :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom