What's new

Pakistanis in Karachi supporting Indian team but no sedition Charges!

picture speaks louder than words.
r345.jpg

That has always been our Problem.

When Indians do something stupid, there are Idiots on this side of Border who want to be tit for tat COPYCATS.

Notice the location is little dinky Mirpur on the Pakistani side of Kashmir.

You did that to Kashmiri Students so Azad Kashmir has to do something similar.

This is not how we operate in mainstream Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad.

Your explanation would have made sense had this incident happened after the Indian incident .

Look at the date on the article . It happened on 18 April 2011 . 3 years earlier .

So unless Mirpuris have time machine , your explanation does not make much sense .

Right, and this is why the Indian reaction of putting " Sedition " Charges is so baffling for us Pakistanis.

I never knew Indians were so backward and had such convoluted thinking that they would put someone in Jail for 10 to 15 years for supporting a Foreign Team.

And to think these guys claim to be the World's biggest " Democracy ".

I always knew India to be World's biggest " Hypocrisy ".

Didn't Afridi say and so rightly that Indians are small hearted people? Most of the Pakistanis, of liberal variety, went bonkers against him.

So what is surprising about this? We all know that Indians have very poor IQ. Hence the immaturity.

Pakistanis are relatively more mature than Indians. This forum is just another example. This is nothing new imo.

120 Posts and yet to give an authentic source...... It may be true and may be a propaganda......

Now let us accept that the picture is an authentic one...... Question comes to my mind are......

1) Why was they cheering for India when their own country was playing? Do they like Indian cricket team more than their own team ( It is hard to believe.... May be friends form other part of boarder can throw some light in to it)
2) Or was this an attempt to show a picture we are better than Indians........

Back
Top Bottom