What's new

Pakistanis Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Indians are always less happy and its simple reason is that apart from so many bad things around we want to Grow more n more and there are no limit for the same. Most of the people I daily meet have one or another aspirations (including me) some one want to go to settle in abroad so some one want to become an enterpreneuer or PM or want to grow. The main reason behind this is Growth and Opportunities India is having currently as well side effects of the same like daily travelling or stretched job hours. We all want a pie of successes we have around. I think same goes with China or other emerging economies.

Some 20 odd years we all were happy, people were not running and people had so much of time to discuss the things after job hours and this social interaction make people happier but that has long gone back. I think this lifestyle is still in Pakistan which make them happier.

Dil kay behlanay ko yeh khyal acha ha ghalib ;)

I find it hilarious that Indians think Pakistanis are happier than them because they do not want to struggle or work like Indians do :rofl:

Am I not surprised?

If you all come and see Pakistan, you would be surprised, believe me. You will think, where are the sicide bombers, terrorists, murderers and kidnappers?
Millions live in Pakistan, they do billions of things daily.

The media would cover the bad impacts but not cover the great work done by us.
Have you ever searched on google how great Pakistan is? Have you ever seen comments by Western tourists about Pakistan?

They all wish to come again and prefere Pakistan over India and other Asian countries!

Did you know? Saudi princes have there holiday resorts in Pakistan due to its beauty!
Pakistan is world's top 5 richest country in beauty, minerals and other stuff.

I am happy, and love Pakistan more than my life. If you see my intro post, you will find out :D

Long Live Pakistan,
Go to hell traitors and Taliban.

I just pray our youth and media gets some sense!
Regards.

Dont worry.. You fall on our category.. fighting for more opportunities hence u fall on 68% of Pakistani.. ;)

Pakistanis happier than Indians: Gallup survey

WASHINGTON: India has ranked 71st in happiness with only 17% people describing themselves as "thriving" in a new study of well-being that gives Denmark the top spot among 124 countries surveyed.

With Danes ranked the most contented people on the planet with a whopping 72% of residents considering themselves "thriving," Sweden and Canada followed close behind, each at 69% in Gallup's 2010 Global Wellbeing Survey.

The US came in somewhat near the middle of the pack, with 59% of Americans thriving.

A majority of Indians (64%) believe they are "struggling" while 19% think they are "suffering" according to the survey. Surprisingly Pakistanis were found to be happier. Pakistan was ranked 40th with 32% "thriving". Among other neighbours, Bangladesh was placed 89 with only 13% thriving, while China was ranked 92 with only 12% happy respondents.

A median of just 21% were found to be "thriving" in the Gallup survey polling 1,000 adults, age 15 and older, in both face-to-face and telephone interviews in each country throughout 2010.

Outside of Europe and the Americas, however, other nations fared considerably less well. A mere 12% of the population considered themselves to be thriving in Egypt, followed by 6% in Kenya and, dead last, Chad with 1%.
good work pakistan.
every nation should measure happiness like bhutan

I find it hilarious that Indians think Pakistanis are happier than them because they do not want to struggle or work like Indians do :rofl:

Dont worry more unhappy/dissatisfied people migrate permanentally to other countires.. hence you dont fall in any of the category.. lol

LOlzzzzz its all in the head and mentality if one takes problems of life as challenging or whine always. we do the former :)

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Dont worry.. You fall on our category.. fighting for more opportunities hence u fall on 68% of Pakistani.. ;)

the wisdom of nature is that everyone fights for more opportunities :) so you better stop whining thats the key to happiness.

The survey is 100% genuine.

I am never happy with the roads, administration, costs of living, political conduct, delay in justice , medical infrastructure, poor public planning and implementation, corruption at all levels, indisciplined police force, food distribution system, political manipulation of influencing voters , bad water and electric distribution system, worst public transport time keeping and its security for passengers, i hate parents getting aggressive with kids and burdening them on workload and comparing them with others, i hate educational system where everyone has to learn things they dont even like, i hate delays in defense purchases, i hate bandhs and strikes, i hate media manipulations, i am not happy with these surveys too... There are plenty more...

Huh.. i just realised im an angry citizen.. if ever that survey guys come .. i will even give him a slap so that he puts India on top of the ranking next time.

Btwn.. congrats to all the happy people, i mean .. Pakistani brothers and sisters. :tup:

the wisdom of nature is that everyone fights for more opportunities :) so you better stop whining thats the key to happiness.

Point is noted. Wisdom is what most important which gives desire for more n more and that is why fastest growing economies have more ppl less satisfied... There are many people in the world who poke their nose in neighbour's matter or pull other's legs and become happy... Well we r definately bad on that ;)

@SpArK: I second on that and I wont be happy very easily until everything becomes good..

@SpArK: I second on that and I wont be happy very easily until everything becomes good..

I didnt ask for any second or thirding.. just remember i belong to the most angry national among world nations... so dont ever talk to me... i am going to ask Webmaster to put ignore all button in forum, so that i wont be seeing any posts or threads by anybody here.

Angry again

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt ask for any second or thirding.. just remember i belong to the most angry national among world nations... so dont ever talk to me... i am going to ask Webmaster to put ignore all button in forum, so that i wont be seeing any posts or threads by anybody here.

Angry again

My angry young fell.. cool down.. Some one give him Cold drink :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The survey is 100% genuine.

I am never happy with the roads, administration, costs of living, political conduct, delay in justice , medical infrastructure, poor public planning and implementation, corruption at all levels, indisciplined police force, food distribution system, political manipulation of influencing voters , bad water and electric distribution system, worst public transport time keeping and its security for passengers, i hate parents getting aggressive with kids and burdening them on workload and comparing them with others, i hate educational system where everyone has to learn things they dont even like, i hate delays in defense purchases, i hate bandhs and strikes, i hate media manipulations, i am not happy with these surveys too... There are plenty more...

Huh.. i just realised im an angry citizen.. if ever that survey guys come .. i will even give him a slap so that he puts India on top of the ranking next time.

Btwn.. congrats to all the happy people, i mean .. Pakistani brothers and sisters. :tup:

your sarcasm is duly noted & 'appreciated'... need any more compliments to boost your self-esteem?

Point is noted. Wisdom is what most important which gives desire for more n more and that is why fastest growing economies have more ppl less satisfied... There are many people in the world who poke their nose in neighbour's matter or pull other's legs and become happy... Well we r definately bad on that ;)

;) those people we have allowed on our forum to poke their nose in our affairs but you know the the funny thing is that they are still whining :P :P

anyway as i said . dil kay behlanay ko yeh khyal aacha ha ghalib.

many Indians came up with one or other excuse one wonders why those western countries where people are struggling for more than you bharatis are struggling, they are still happier than many including us.

its all in the mentality. and unfortunately Indians are always on whining spree and i feel thats what makes you unhappy most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom