What's new

Pakistanis Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
be happy ................spread happiness.............better future awaits us

Dude I got a warning because I replied to someone that trolled on my thread saying that I had an inferiority complex :rolleyes:

hmmmm but why you have a problem with Pakistanis being happier than you even despite such troubles here in our country ?

why you needed to vent anger on us instead of calming down your own anger and replacing it with happiness

hmmmm but why you have a problem with Pakistanis being happier than you even despite such troubles here in our country ?

why you needed to vent anger on us instead of calming down your own anger and replacing it with happiness

I don't have a problem with pakistanis being happier...?

And I never released any anger in the first place... :what:

Is everyone confusing me with someone else? Lol I just made my account, I never got angry at anyone.

Ah the same old whining. Just get over it dude.

And why praise India in Karachi and speak like shyt in Lahore/ ?

Because he's speaking the truth on both occasions (both in Karachi & Lahore), & sometimes the truth can seem a little patchy, in shades of gray than in blacks or whites. Unfortunately, the Indians who shouldn't be caring of an opinion coming from a ''Pakistani" are the ones most obsessed with him :azn:

They love listening to & citing all the good stuff being said about them from someone they "shouldn't be caring about" (as per their own opinion), & they start burning his effigies when they don't like what he says about them. Good job. :tup:

they are thriving in terrorism

The are thriving in Happiness............They don't just give a sh*t ........wheather their neighbours are trying to destroy the peace of the country.....they just want to live happy.

I don't have a problem with pakistanis being happier...?

And I never released any anger in the first place... :what:

Is everyone confusing me with someone else? Lol I just made my account, I never got angry at anyone.

:) :) :) not someone else but someone who got banned earlier ;)

anyway look at Indians why you guys even have to jump in and start ranting on why Pakistanis are happy .

instead you must check the reason why the ration is less at your end.

I have no pride to compare our ratio with Yours. i am happy for the positive attitude of my countrymen and women and their positive vision towards future and current times despite so much difficulties.

thats why Pakistan is a nation that refused to go down despite having bigger enemies less resources and less military and economic might.

We are people with our heads high in time of difficulty.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

I have Agree with the heading!!. At least in this forum Pakistanis are happier than Indians. If they get Kashmir and Chinese Fighters, they will be the Happiest in the world.

We Indians are always less happy and its simple reason is that apart from so many bad things around we want to Grow more n more and there are no limit for the same. Most of the people I daily meet have one or another aspirations (including me) some one want to go to settle in abroad so some one want to become an enterpreneuer or PM or want to grow. The main reason behind this is Growth and Opportunities India is having currently as well side effects of the same like daily travelling or stretched job hours. We all want a pie of successes we have around. I think same goes with China or other emerging economies.

Some 20 odd years we all were happy, people were not running and people had so much of time to discuss the things after job hours and this social interaction make people happier but that has long gone back. I think this lifestyle is still in Pakistan which make them happier.

It may also have to do with having had a lot more tough times than India..
compared to them.. we have been through crap.. hell etc.
so we are pretty used to it.. used to being disappointed.. used to seeing our neighbors do better.
So .. we are generally more happy and thankful with what we have.. and things arent that bad on the surface either..
unlike India where events like Mumbai stop their lives.. ours go on.
we arent scared of much anymore.. be it terrorism, natural disasters.. or economic collapse..
Zindagi ka saath nibhana is our motto.
That made me teary :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom