What's new

Pakistanis Happier

Status
Not open for further replies.
My angry young fell.. cool down.. Some one give him Cold drink :)

Ok a beer... deal

your sarcasm is duly noted & 'appreciated'... need any more compliments to boost your self-esteem?

Yaa u can do that .. why not do the thing which makes u happy.. finding old articles about India like poverty and posting them back to back..

Ok a beer... deal

Yaa u can do that .. why not do the thing which makes u happy.. finding old articles about India like poverty and posting them back to back..

I'm happy regardless. But if that helps you recover from your state of 'unhappiness', sure. Anything to make you feel happier about yourself, because clearly complimenting you isn't boosting your self-esteem.

I'm happy regardless. But if that helps you recover from your state of 'unhappiness', sure, why not? Anything to make you feel happier.

Sorry the factors of my happiness have been clearly laid out in my previous post. Threads and forums are least of my concern.

Its true for all who are living on their own and are responsible for their own life.

Ok a beer... deal

:P :P what we can do when these old articles about Indian poverty are still valid as these were 20 years back or say since 47

Sorry the factors of my happiness have been clearly laid out in my previous post. Threads and forums are least of my concern.

Its true for all who are living on their own and are responsible for their own life.

Good for you. May you succeed in your goal of finding true happiness :tup:

:P :P what we can do when these old articles about Indian poverty are still valid as these were 20 years back or say since 47

I post articles from 2009 & 2010 about Indian poverty, but those are old articles for him. It's hard to make him happy, he is after all an Indian, & being unhappy is an Indian trait as the poll suggests :D

Yup they have a long validity period. So recharge every now and then.:P ... You rich and happy folks..:smitten:

I post articles from2009 and 2010 about Indian poverty, but those are old articles for him. It's hard to make him, he is after all an Indian, and being unhappy is an Indian trait as the poll results suggest :D

Well said bro... :victory:

Well said bro... :victory:

Never thought an Indian would be this easy to please. Last time I tried to on another thread, you were jumping on my back, & making constant rebuttals. Good you've had a change of (your small) heart :lol:

survey includes only 1000 people india has 1.2bn people so how much can such a small survey prove and general happiness depends from person to person

Never thought an Indian would be this easy to please. Last time I tried to on another thread, you were jumping on my back, & making constant rebuttals. Good you've had a change of (your small) heart :lol:

No i just appreciated ur stupid imaginary post (as always) ... so that you stop posting and quoting me ...

Anyway i am least interested in having a conversation with you like as i have seen the quality of ur previous posts in various threads..

So adios amigos .. happy man. :wave:

It is called 'Har Halat Mein Allah Ka Shukar Guzaar hona ' ..............! i.e., be thankful for what God has given you, the ultimate secret of happiness in life.

;) those people we have allowed on our forum to poke their nose in our affairs but you know the the funny thing is that they are still whining :P :P
Happy reflection 1

anyway as i said . dil kay behlanay ko yeh khyal aacha ha ghalib.
Happy reflection 2

many Indians came up with one or other excuse one wonders why those western countries where people are struggling for more than you bharatis are struggling, they are still happier than many including us.

its all in the mentality. and unfortunately Indians are always on whining spree and i feel thats what makes you unhappy most of the time.
[/QUOTE]
Happy Reflection 3..

Do you have any logical point, any study, any research about mind thing of India vs Pakistan or ur statements should also considered whining?? Happiness is very respective like truth, You wont find absolute anywhere. You get happy by India bashing, Terrorists get happy by blowing them some times on religious name sometimes with clan or sect name etc.. We are unhappy to see happiness of dangerous minds :D

It is called 'Har Halat Mein Allah Ka Shukar Guzaar hona ' ..............! i.e., be thankful for what God has given you, the ultimate secret of happiness in life.

Good and we try to get more n more or try to change the current situation which leads us to unhappy life..

No i just appreciated ur stupid imaginary post (as always) ... so that you stop posting and quoting me ...

Anyway i am least interested in having a conversation with you like as i have seen the quality of ur previous posts in various threads..

So adios amigos .. happy man. :wave:

What's an imaginary post? Is that something Indians came up with as well (coz I've never heard of one before)? Come on, I think you have enough reasons to be happy now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom