What's new

Pakistanis be ready, time of action is here and now.

Hi,

Told you guys that this Air Chief is a COWARD---.

Paf is an extremely deceitful organization---. They knew that after 27th feb---indians would be retaliating---.

The Paf have intentionally kept their number of aircraft lower over the years even though there were multiple opportunities to buy aircraft---so that Pak Army does not start a war---.

Paf knows if their aircraft numbers were higher---they would have to fight a war for the Pak army---.
This is not true, PAF would never do something that would weaken Pakistan's defense system in any means. Yes they could've done more but calling Chief a coward?!? Thats too much.

27th feb response was appropriate and propotianate ..

U don't go and bomb delhi for uprooting few trees. ..

But surely if that response failed to deter the adversary than a disproportionate response is justified .

They have been told about capabilities

Hi,

Told you guys that this Air Chief is a COWARD---.

Paf is an extremely deceitful organization---. They knew that after 27th feb---indians would be retaliating---.

The Paf have intentionally kept their number of aircraft lower over the years even though there were multiple opportunities to buy aircraft---so that Pak Army does not start a war---.

Paf knows if their aircraft numbers were higher---they would have to fight a war for the Pak army---.

I still remember the night of PBL fiasco, PAF then chief was on a TV station saying that by the time we were ready the helicopters have crossed Pakistan's airspace in to Afghanistan. I was dumbstruck, then started to laugh.

In the meanwhile we got bad name all across the world. I am still asking the question which no one want to touch in the world. We know one out of the two helicopters were down in the compound, how the remaining Marines traveled in one helicopter with the dead body!!

Even a stupid person could have done the calculation how long does it take the helicopters with such a low speed to cross the airspace against fighter jets, especially when the operation itself lasted over half an hour.
I knew this crook is telling porkies to Pakistan nation.

portrait-of-multicultural-young-business-people-covering-parts-of-picture-id955321688

Imran's successful diplomacy which has highlighted Pakistan's strategic importance, now recognised world over by major countries. Especially Trump disclosing that Modi requested his mediation on Kashmir, has shaken Modi and his gang to the core.

They are realising that their false personas and carefully crafted Indian’s narrative is demolished by Imran within few months.

Modi is no way near Imran's personal sophistication and charm. He stands no chance against Pakistan’s PM Imran Khan on the world stage. First sign of it were shown during the conference when Imran was welcomed by Putin with warmth, while Modi cut a sulking furlong figure, standing on the side lines.

Seeing the writings on the wall if he allows Imran time and space to work on Pakistan’s foreign policy to enhance Pakistan’s image worldwide. Modi is panicking, thus, has restored to barbarism on grand scale.

Anyone with little sense should have understood it, that India would re-act violently when cornered. That's why some sane people on this forum like @MastanKhan and I have raised our concerns that Pakistani army should have made example of Indian's when they carried out incursion in to Pakistan on 26th Feb and Pakistani response on 27th Feb.

We should have hit India hard and destroyed their intruding jets rather than showing restrain. The excuse that by the time the Indian jets were already crossed the LOC was ill thought. So was the danger of war. War is upon us if we like it or not.

We should have also killed Bipin when we had the chance to do so. India is not going to learn any lessons if we keep showing restrain.

Modi and his team has come to power on the back of some promises and deep dark agendas.

The Muslims of India are also learning that appeasing these Hindu criminals is never going to work. They have to stand up and be counted. Otherwise Indian Muslims are going to learn the worst lesson of the history.

If you give evil a chance you live to regret it. Pakistan should be ready to nuke Indian soldiers if they overstep in Kashmir. I think and hope that Pakistan's military does not restrain itself from using battlefield miniaturised nukes i.e. Nasr.

Kashmiri Muslim's genocide is a horror story Pakistanis cannot and should not tolerate at any cost.

I believe PAF made the right decision by not going all out on Indians. It showed them our capabilities and capacity of taking out their top command, enemies were definitely surprised, and it showed the world Pakistan stance towards peace and the world took notice of Pakistans maturity handling the matter. We still made an example out of Indians and showed them beta hum tumharay Baap hai. Our boys probably practiced that day against some Migs and sukios.

When Pak leadership and army decides they won’t teach India any lesson, they’ll be looking forward to end India as a whole for peaceful existence of the nation and sadly Indians are asking for it and we should give it to them by any means. Kashmir is Pakistan’s killing ground of Indians. Let them come, Kashmiris and Pak army together will repeat 1947.

I personally believe that Pakistan can defeat India without nukes, it’ll be Indians to use first and Pakistan will respond if such a scenario arise in future.

You are naive if you think that diplomacy works by "insults" or "honor". The first thing you learn in any election or popular mandate based politics is to hang your honor on the coat hanger before you enter the arena. No, no one works on that. Diplomats? Not the least bit. Especially, these days its fashionable to be misrepresented or insulted by Trump. If anything, Trump has done service to India. Now they will see some favorable statements (mostly worthless but only for optics) from Democrats too.

I highly doubt *ANY* politician will try this recipe. Its a sure shot way to lose power. No one does that.

What are you all about now!! In India there had been uproar against Trump's remarks for over two weeks now.
It is Mody who is reacting so why are you making remarks against my posts!!
We couldn't careless what the Americans say to Modi or about him.

The situation is developing in Occupied Kashmir, we have to be ready for it.

In the case of Kashmir, if Modi does start a Genocide as it is reported then no Pakistani politician would survive if he doesn't take any action against India.

If India was readying to fire missiles at Pakistan after that tiny skirmish, how do you know for sure they wouldn't have retaliated?

Let them fire the missiles, are we such a small country that we can't sustain some damage and can't fight back. In this encounter of threatened missile exchange India definitely would have come second best and on top of it the economic damage for them was going to be far worse then us. Imagine how foreign investors would have ran out of India like rabbit and economic consequences was going to be far worse for India then us, that's why they buckled and backed off.

What exactly Imran has done in his rule to demolish Indian narrative?
Why should Pakistan ask Trump to mediate, why do we think Indians would leave Kashmir, when Trump says so?

Nobody was expecting Indians to listen to Trump. I don't think even Trump believes that. But he said it and yesterday, he repeated it again. That alone has destroyed the narrative of no third party's involvement as per Shimla Agreement.

We can stuff Shimla. In my opinion, Kashmir can only be rested away from India by force.
India built a narrative to pressurise Pakistan, which due to cowardice of some in Pakistan it succeeded. Namely the traitor Nawaz helped Modi in this regard by stopping continuation of any policy on Kashmir, by him keeping the Foreign Ministry under his own watch and control.
Nawaz should be tried for treason for that one single reason alone.

I still remember the night of PBL fiasco, PAF then chief was on a TV station saying that by the time we were ready the helicopters have crossed Pakistan's airspace in to Afghanistan. I was dumbstruck, then started to laugh.

In the meanwhile we got bad name all across the world. I am still asking the question which no one want to touch in the world. We know one out of the two helicopters were down in the compound, how the remaining Marines traveled in one helicopter with the dead body!!

Even a stupid person could have done the calculation how long does it take the helicopters with such a low speed to cross the airspace against fighter jets, especially when the operation itself lasted over half an hour.
I knew this crook is telling porkies to Pakistan nation.

Hi,

1/2 the american seal team stayed behind because of the destroyed helicopter---waiting for the chinook to come pick them up---. It took 45 minutes for the chopper to arrive---.

Then it took 1 1/2 hours of time for the chinook with those 1/2 of the seal team to fly out of pakistan's air space---.

If India was readying to fire missiles at Pakistan after that tiny skirmish, how do you know for sure they wouldn't have retaliated?

Hi,

2 or 10 in the same go---does not change the type of retaliation---.

If you were paying any attention, they have plans ready to conduct missile strikes at Karachi, Bahawalpur etc.
The Indian/Israeli plan to attack Pakistan using Oman's territory is well publicised by now.
If you strike hard and take out their capabilities, less chances of strikes. If we destroyed their command and control in that sector of Kashmir, take out their Chief and downed/destroyed 10+ jets, the effect would have been more telling and had better deterrence value.

Hi,

1/2 the american seal team stayed behind because of the destroyed helicopter---waiting for the chinook to come pick them up---. It took 45 minutes for the chopper to arrive---.

Then it took 1 1/2 hours of time for the chinook with those 1/2 of the seal team to fly out of pakistan's air space---.

Hi,

2 or 10 in the same go---does not change the type of retaliation---.

Yeah, that is the point everyone is missing. The Chinooks were there but they never arrived at Abbotabad, they were in Kala Dacca. No Chinook used to carry the seals. Pakistani media was there very soon after first raid they were reporting it live.
Watch program of Fariah Idress what an eye witness neighbor said, he was on his roof watching the whole drama.
I can bet my bottom dollar you would not find that clip on the internet now.
Secondly, the excuse made by PAF that the helicopters were "stealth" doesn't stand on its feet, no one said that Chinooks were and could be stealth.
Qs, where was PAF for hours!!
That's why I always curse Kiyani the traitor.

If you were paying any attention, they have plans ready to conduct missile strikes at Karachi, Bahawalpur etc.
The Indian/Israeli plan to attack Pakistan using Oman's territory is well publicised by now.
If you strike hard and take out their capabilities, less chances of strikes. If we destroyed their command and control in that sector of Kashmir, take out their Chief and downed/destroyed 10+ jets, the effect would have been more telling and had better deterrence value.

Yeah, that is the point everyone is missing. The Chinooks were there but they never arrived at Abbotabad, they were in Kala Dacca. No Chinook used to carry the seals. Pakistani media was there very soon after first raid they were reporting it live.
Watch program of Fariah Idress what an eye witness neighbor said, he was on his roof watching the whole drama.
I can bet my bottom dollar you would not find that clip on the internet now.
Secondly, the excuse made by PAF that the helicopters were "stealth" doesn't stand on its feet, no one said that Chinooks were and could be stealth.
Qs, where was PAF for hours!!
That's why I always curse Kiyani the traitor.
When you are a weak country, it isn't always the wisest course if action to shoot down the helicopters of a belligerent superpower.
Discretion, sometimes, is the better part of valour.

When you are a weak country, it isn't always the wisest course if action to shoot down the helicopters of a belligerent superpower.

I am not talking about shooting the helicopter down.
I am talking about the marines, dead or alive who were there in the compound after one helicopter crashed.
I am talking about the cover ups, and the fact the lollipops of "stealth" helicopters were given for no detection by PAF. When the truth is that two huge Chinooks were landed in Kala Dacca and stayed there for over 45 minutes, their engines running.
I am talking about that Pakistani army's full cooperation and participation in the planning in the operation with the Yanks, but despite all this til to date, Pakistan take the blame and laughed at for not knowing about the raid.
What a load of tosh. It doesn't matter from which angle we look at the story, PA was involved, despite their facilitation, the pilot of one helicopter struck the boundary wall in landing and destroyed one helicopter.
Traitor Kiyani, without shadow of a doubt.

Hi,

It will be okay to show a bit of intelligence and not a lack of it---.

The posts are not to show that the helicopter 'must' be shot down---but to show that the Pakistani Air Chief and pakistani commander in chief were in cohoots with the US for taking out OBL---.

The mods get upset at me for using the term 'stupid' and 'fools' & want me to be 'nice & polite' to the posters---.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom