What's new

Pakistani youth take spouse visa route to success

But don't you think Pakistanis have been made the boogey man by the west?

"Mirror Mirror on the wall " -your comments on these boards has certainly not done anything to tone that down.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall " -your comments on these boards has certainly not done anything to tone that down.

What do I need to tone down?

Just because you're a coconut doesn't mean I am. I am an American nonetheless.

The damage has been done...
I disagree..
The percentage of divorces is far less in Pakistanis depite fake marriages...very few divorce...specially when compared to other ethnicities.
and no girls here are not stupid,theyt know who is after visa only and who is there to marry them and spend life with them.
Usually these articles are written by sore losers who couldnt cope with their spouse,got divoirced and then blame them for sham marriage.

Pakistanis arent the only ones doing sham marriages..Blacks of Africa,Indians and Russians are among the top people..
Although anything about Pakistanis is highly magnified..

Currently the girls available for fake marriages are east europenas,who take about 15000 pounds for fake marriage and then mess up..those stupid enough to spend such large amount of money on east european fake brides seldom succeed.

Acha Safriz bhai ye batao UK kesa hai?

i try not to reply to troll comments ;)

Pakistani students in UK very funny. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi-
Its not just Pakistanis- this sh!t is global-
We Pakistanis are being generalized here by a woman who thinks she is more australian than australians-

Canaydaa is full of such indians- but their expat journalists have better things to write than whine about-

Indeed very sad..because I personally know two girls who suffered this ****..They have not yet recovered.
Many of those guys abuse them mentally and physically when they get the green card/permit. The innocent girls prefer to stay silent and at most they ask for divorce.

This problem occurs mainly with conservative girls in arranged marriage mostly with cousins.

i try not to reply to troll comments ;)

Ahem ahem !!!

Indeed very sad..because I personally know two girls who suffered this ****..They have not yet recovered.
Many of those guys abuse them mentally and physically when they get the green card/permit. The innocent girls prefer to stay silent and at most they ask for divorce.

This problem occurs mainly with conservative girls in arranged marriage mostly with cousins.

I do feel pitty for these indian girls-

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom