What's new

Pakistani youth take spouse visa route to success

Fake marriages are quite common here and all do it - Russians, East Europeans, Arabs and South Asians. On the marriage visa, the government here changes rules here every now and then to safeguard against new scams.

I personally know people here who got into trouble bringing a boy or girl here from Pakistan. The marriages are usually for visas and there have been instances where boy or girl landed here and disappeared!

when we were looking for a rishta for our younger sister and as soon they knew she was Canadian citizen, the tone would inevitably change and they would ask how long will it take for their son to get there? Some would even say - we have no problem, you can make him your 'beta'.

A friend here who is from Pakistan married a girl whom he loved. He thought she loved him too. But there were frictions between them and she had made it obvious that she was here only for the citizenship and as soon as she had it, she left him on the next flight to Karachi. She then took the divorce and married the man she actually wanted to. She is back in Canada. I cant tell you through which hell my friend had gone through emotionally. This is an actual story, no exaggeration here.

The values in Pakistan have changed. The love element in marriages when it comes to marrying expat is gone. Its the visa thats the currency. It has become a hell hole and everyone who could get an opportunity will leave. What has expats go to do with it?

I dont want to blame anyone for this, but Pakistanis will have to see their future tied with future of Pakistan and currently thats not the case.

sometimes its 'symbiosys'.
In italy i knew some south asian youts from india and pakistan who maried 60 year old grannys..
The women get a hot rod for x number of years,and he gets passport.
Both know why they married each other.

Fake marriage is much more widesperead, not only pakistanis, but Indians, africans and many others do.
I wont say its a bs article, it does makes one think, is not arranged marriage a bit like that. A marriage based on convenience and calculations, rather than on love.

Fake marriage is much more widesperead, not only pakistanis, but Indians, africans and many others do.
I wont say its a bs article, it does makes one think, is not arranged marriage a bit like that. A marriage based on convenience and calculations, rather than on love.

we modern age's people dont even know what is love mama :P

desi Parents overseas with ugly children should avoid marrying them with good looking individuals.

Amazing things lack of belief in oneself leads to.
Why must one rely on fake marriages, or someone else for that matter, to succeed?
I, for one, refuse to acknowledge failure, that is, should ya have what it takes to succeed.

Elmo this clearly brings into the focus the mindset the "NATIVE PAKISTANIS" have and not expats. If they are so patriotic why would they resort to such sham marriages to move abroad.

We exemplary expats can recognise these rats from a mile off hence we don't marry such idiots.

There are cases however they are only a tiny minority, there is an increase in marriages within expat communities. When these idiots do come on such grounds they don't have it so easy as you assume the vast majority are crying to go back but only stay due to family pressure from home.

You keep asking what are expats doing "all we come up with are remittances", well i'll give you a few examples:

We have many Pakistani dominated entities lobbying for Pakistan for many benefits i.e. trade, social aspects, development etc. A family friend sajjad karim set up European Parliament Friends of Pakistan Group.

The expats in Britain also influenced Britain to be at the forefront of giving support to Pakistan during the floods. Andrew Mitchell the development secretary even went to the UN to ask for further support.

A few videos for you to understand what we as expats are doing:

Britain doubles aid for Pakistan flood victims - YouTube

Floods in Pakistan: the UK response - YouTube

What did you do for the floods? I bet jack sh1t

Do you think this help would have been to the extent without pressure, support and lobbying from pakistani expats in the UK whether dual national or not. ANSWER NO. We have a large vote bank and it is increasing annually hence we can help in contributing to better policies for the betterment of Pakistan.

Are you or any other "NATIVE PAKISTANI" who questions our loyalty to Pakistan going out to demand a stop to drone attacks that are actually supported or given permission by other "NATIVE PAKISTANIs" I.E. army and present government. NO i don't think so only a few will.

Well heres what expats are doing:

Pakistanis demands US President Obama to Stop drone Attacks in Pakistan - YouTube

Bradford protests US drone attacks in Pakistan - YouTube

Now stop your gibberish and nonsense. Pakistani expats are loyal to death. End of.

What kind of man did you marry to get access to the US?
You dont need to marry anybody if you are a weirdo odd ball..
You get immigration anyway..
Gay,Crosdressers,Transgenders,Shemales..these weirdos get Priority on the immigration ladder in USA and Europe..
If you are a measly scientist,Doctor,Teacher,Engineer..you should wain at the back of the line.

Btw..asking personal questions specially those aimed at insulting others isnt right..
Shows your own stupidity.

But don't you think Pakistanis have been made the boogey man by the west?

that is the result your idiotic leader and the Taliban who rule your country = Square root of being a state which harbors and sponsors terror.

you only have yourself to blame for that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom