What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

You are being a a$$ really.. :)

Woman's word is enough for an FIR.. Not for sending anyone to jail... For that you need to prove the allegation in a court of law

Absolutely correct. Allegations of both - promise and sex will have to be proven in court. Proving the promise is the tougher part.

Funny to see Pakistani macho men showing their MCP (Macho Content in a Pakistani) behaviour on the thread :P

If it was a woman, they would be oozing ghairat from every pore!

You are being a a$$ really.. :)

Woman's word is enough for an FIR.. Not for sending anyone to jail... For that you need to prove the allegation in a court of law

The Indian court's ruling - that women promised to be married, have sex to please their future husband is stupid. They have consensual sex unless physically forced.

Sincerity in love is something beyond the competency of the court.

Asad Rauf can be arrested on the charges of rape under indian law if this lady files FIR .Indulging in sex after promising to marry is counted as Rape under Indian law.

what proof will she present??

I wonder why these guys lose all control after going to India... Pak Cricket team is going to India on Dec 24. Just in time to indulge in Xmas and New Years Parties. I can just see the headlines.

The Indian court's ruling - that women promised to be married, have sex to please their future husband is stupid. They have consensual sex unless physically forced.

In that case the engagement was taken as a promise to marry, not judgement of sincerity.

I wonder why these guys lose all control after going to India... Pak Cricket team is going to India on Dec 24. Just in time to indulge in Xmas and New Years Parties. I can just see the headlines.

Don't blame India. Go to any dance bar in Dubai and its full of Pakistani men, even the majhabi types with full flowing beards and all.

So there shouldn't be any problem for him to take Lie Detector test and FMRI scan test....

You are being foolish really.. :) [Changed based on a warning by the Mods :( ]

Does not matter if it is punishable offence or not..

His career is effectively over....!!!

Maybe they are deprived of something back home which their inner sense desires ;)

I had good respect for Asad until this controversy.

So there shouldn't be any problem for him to take Lie Detector test and FMRI scan test....

There is plenty of things that are wrong with lying... But there is nothing criminal about lying through your teeth to score with a hot chick. So the question of lying itself is stupid. Womanizing is not illegal.

So one can't change their minds?

People leave fiances at the alter! All rapists?
Depends on law of the state.....If they girl goes to court or file an FIR...the matter will be considered.....and court will decide is he a rapist or not....

the matter is that, did she willingly did the sex at that time or did he forced into her, if its a sex not a rapoe that no way she is going to win the case

if it is proved that he used her for sex then he can be fined for great amounts and thats just about that, but i think its the stupid indian model who tried to use him to arouse a scandal and thus taking advantage of that, or maybe even a cheap controversy and thus fame

Back
Top Bottom