What's new

Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf accused of Sexual exploitation by indian model

I think people don't know the recent decisions of Supreme Court....not our fault...

Thow out Indian Penal Code....first understand the reasons then call names to our system.

As for being Samaj Sevak, what should we have done, don't take action against a man who is married and give false promise to marry another woman, uses her and throw her like a trash.....where is the girl's fault, if she genuinely loved him...and people here are calling her slu*, who***.......

If we do something for Indian women's right, you call it being over reactive.....So guys, these laws should be implemented so that no man can play with a woman like that....and if he is right, should fight the case, and court can ask for evidence.....its about giving the woman the right to challenge a man as the only way to get justice is court of law....

You don't agree deal with it......there is no place for any sort of rapist....in India....

Its our country, our rule. Our Supreme Court knows more about Indian law and justice than a person of different nationality.

Lying to have sex with someone is also not a crime. The girl should have known better.

From your link the Indian law is clear cut, the courts are being too much of a samaj sevak and over-reaching their bounds

That's really a blah Asim... Consent based on wrong information not being a valid consent leaves a door open for a lawyer to try someone in this manner.. Let's leave it to the courts to decide.. after all when allowing a UN declared terrorist roam freely and jailing a person who helped nab the biggest terrorist in the world by courts can be defended, this is much smaller leap of faith in courts' wisdom..

That's really a blah Asim... Consent based on wrong information not being a valid consent leaves a door open for a lawyer to try someone in this manner.. Let's leave it to the courts to decide.. after all when allowing a UN declared terrorist roam freely and jailing a person who helped nab the biggest terrorist in the world by courts can be defended, this is much smaller leap of faith in courts' wisdom..
I think they now want to teach us what should be our laws, what they find genuine and what is laughable...Get ready for amendments guys....may be one day they will question our Constitution too...

Its definitely not rape, but definitely adultery and cheating. If an FIR is indeed filed, whatever punishment he gets in India is definitely going to be less severe than the stoning punishment he would get under Sharia Law in Pakistan.

really :blink: then all playboys of india are in great trouble.

Not really, just know how to pick up girls without making false promises of marriage. Forget this incident in particular, but think in general. Telling someone you are going to marry them, using them for sex and then throwing them away is just wrong. I have hit on plenty of hot girls, but my pick-up line to them is not "Hey I will marry you, but want to have sex first?" There are other ways to pick up girls, not by being deceitful.

I dont understand this typical Pakistani attitude. How can u cheer some adulterous bastard? Just because the girl is an Indian, this guy is a hero to u...?

No! That Pakistani has been doing that Indian Model girl day and night at the pleasurable yes of both man and woman. Is that proven? So whose is adulterous is not you to decide...is it? What do you expect from a loose Indian woman is what you need to worry about.

Similarly I ridicule Veena Malik too. Any issue?

Asad Rauf's private life should not have become public, and f*cking that dumb Indian model day and night will destroy that poor Indian Hindu girl's career as well.

This may and will effect Umpire Asad's professional life.

Fake allegation. Why this Muslim marry with hindu? Muslims are not allowed to marry with hindu. Correct me if i am wrong

Fake allegation. Why this Muslim marry with hindu? Muslims are not allowed to marry with hindu. Correct me if i am wrong
Oh buddy....it happens a lot....don't ask us to go there....

No! That Pakistani has been doing that Indian Model girl day and night at the pleasurable yes of both man and woman. Is that proven? So whose is adulterous is not you to decide...is it? What do you expect from a loose Indian woman is what you need to worry about.

Similarly I ridicule Veena Malik too. Any issue?

Asad Rauf's private life should not have become public, and f*cking that dumb Indian model day and night will destroy that poor Indian Hindu girl's career as well.

This may and will effect Umpire Asad's professional life.
A guy who has children and a wife....using a woman giving her false promises....is it so hard to find who is adulterous....what will you call him.....Flag bearer of Manhood...

Back
Top Bottom