What's new

Pakistani Taliban announce month-long ceasefire

Pakistani Taliban announce month-long ceasefire

PESHAWAR: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has announced a month-long ceasefire with the Pakistani government. The Taliban’s decision was confirmed by TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid.

Shahid said the decision was taken with the consent of the Taliban Shura and chief of the outlawed group. The spokesman added that peace talks with the government had been initiated with honest intentions and seriousness.

According to Shahidullah Shahid, a positive response had been received by the Taliban committee from the government over elimination of the deadlock in talks and announcement of ceasefire. He further said assurances had been provided to the Taliban over implementation of their recommendations.

The Taliban’s ceasefire announcement was welcomed by the government’s committee. Member of the committee, Irfan Siddiqui said the announcement was a positive step.

Pakistani Taliban announce month-long ceasefire | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Last edited:
Bari dair ker de maherban atay atay.

Don't take them serious, TTP are untrustworthy.

We cant trust these savages, no way. I don't mind if some are still eager in wasting time, but the military has to continue with its onslaught. Hit them wherever and whenever these savages are spotted. This ceasefire is nothing but to buy time for re-grouping, and re-arming, which our military should never grant them.

TTP has announced ceasefire for one month .......

Attachments

• 1393678725321.jpg
    1393678725321.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 63
For sake of civilians dying in conflict I really hope it's true saw pictures of children died in PAF bombing and there is terrorists attack on polio team.... Don't know what to say my hearts crying watching all this bloodshed specially children :(((

Regrouping and delay tactics........ nothing more.........

For sake of civilians dying in conflict I really hope it's true saw pictures of children died in PAF bombing and there is terrorists attack on polio team.... Don't know what to say my hearts crying watching all this bloodshed specially children :(((

So your heart only cries when children are killed by PAF collateral damages, not when they're targeted in cold blood by the TTP?

They want air strikes to end, this is their tactics of delaying and buying time to regroup.

Kindly refer a source that how many kids have lost their lives in airstrike .......

any proof PAF are also human beings and are much more patrotric pakistanis then you ever will be
And every opeartion No matter which nation is doing and where they are doing they use the options where there is no collateral damage or minimum damage and this is what nation do and now compare that with paf plz post your pics so we can see your proof and for once plz dont post fb pics

Back
Top Bottom