What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes everyone i dont like is indians.

I just asked you a question and you never responded, you also have this obsession with what Pakistan is doing. You then became defensive when questioned on it.
You appear to be Indonesian having looked at your post history. I'll let it go. Sorry for having confused you.

Last edited:
Do you know what an incubation period is?

These countries are making a mistake. Already it is clear that two wks is the absolute minimum incubation period for this virus.

Britain is isolating returnees for two wks in a remote location, though I feel this is not long enough.

Indians should be safe though as prophylactic vedic medicine will counter any virus, incubating or not.
Incubation period is now certain?

I just asked you a question and you never responded, you also have this obsession what what Pakistan is doing. You then became defensive when questioned on it.
You appear to be Indonesian having looked at your post history. I'll let it go. Sorry for having confused you.
Hell since when did I have an obsession with pakistan and whatever she do. As far as I can remember this is probably first time I actually make a threads in a south asian forum lolz.
Now you're gonna accuse me of what? Please accuse me of being an unwanted child of trump please go ahead. :agree::agree:

Indian "quarantine" is not going to be as effective as that of western nations simply because of India's immense population and relative poverty. These are undeniable realities that will compromise Indian efforts at controlling an outbreak in India by simply copying and pasting the western "evacuation with 2 wk quarantine" approach.

Pakistan is right to watch and wait because Pakistan likewise would struggle to lock down any outbreak.

students just want to go back home they don't care if country effected or die . so better they stay there .

Indian "quarantine" is not going to be as effective as that of western nations simply because of India's immense population and relative poverty. These are undeniable realities that will compromise Indian efforts at controlling an outbreak in India by simply copying and pasting the western "evacuation with 2 wk quarantine" approach.

Pakistan is right to watch and wait because Pakistan likewise would struggle to lock down any outbreak.
drama is in DNA of indians and then modi type fascists dont care anything but point scoring . we better stay in sense and observe situation . how stupid it will be we stopped all flights and then bring people from infected city ? already 4 Pakistani students are positive .

I'll put you to sleep on this forum if you don't stop your BS, and no I'm not butt hurt, you might suffer from that daily due to your sexual preferences.
Stop behind the flags of another nation and come out straight.
As for the evacuations I've already explained that many nations still have to act. Even the powerful states has left some of its citizens there.
Lol. Here is the mod everyone who couldn't control himself. Threatening to ban for he couldn't take simple criticism. The user didn't even use objectionable language but he still can't take it.
@Dubious @jaibi @PakistaniJunior @Arsalan 345 @That Guy

Follow islam and ur leaders their is wisdom in that. Don't idealize doll worshippers.

I frequently visit china and if i i w trapped there i i would be glad that my family and countrymen are free from contamination. Our students if they envy indians then its honestly some wrong teachings on our part.

This is wyat seperstes us from dol worshippers or Western people we follow wisdom and guidance.

Never ever idealize indian pathetic primitive beings in anything you are made better with word of Almighty God if you are wise and having knowledge.

Desperate times, desperate measures.

I for one support my govt. decision. I used to be a student in Europe, if that had happened there to me, I would have chosen this for myself too No way I would have come back and infect my old parents and nephews, my family, neighbourhood and nation.

Is it a tough decision? Perhaps.
Is it a smart decision? Most likely
Do we need to copy others just for political point scoring? Absolutely not.

Hope everything gets okay.

When all these Indian students will get infected from each other and when parents will cry against Modi for this careless evacuation the mess that will make for India will be dramatic. Risking 300 lives just for political gain India has lost all moral values.

Desperate times, desperate measures.

I for one support my govt. decision. I used to be a student in Europe, if that had happened there to me, I would have chosen this for myself too No way I would have come back and infect my old parents and nephews, my family, neighbourhood and nation.

Is it a tough decision? Perhaps.
Is it a smart decision? Most likely
Do we need to copy others just for political point scoring? Absolutely not.

Hope everything gets okay.
True difference between boys and men.

Lol. Here is the mod everyone who couldn't control himself. Threatening to ban for he couldn't take simple criticism. The user didn't even use objectionable language but he still can't take it.
@Dubious @jaibi @PakistaniJunior @Arsalan 345 @That Guy

Whose "everyone" know no one gives damm, especially a rant from a little sanghi troll. Tag more people if you want let's see what happens.
Objectionable language, he called us 'salty' first, and I responded and then it escalated.

GoP has taken the wise decision... we need to let this peak..and see how it subsides... We cann't take the risk of spread with 18k PakStudents returning...

Given that our overpopulation in big cities... no... despite looking harsh...the decision is correct.

The point is one infected might not suffer ...but can become a carrier for others...

Hopefully, someone has full genome of this virus and vaccine is on the slab.

China is working over time to not only contain it but to remedy it... so for now we must establish testing facilities within Pakistan and see if we have localised cases..

Frankly, GCC is also vulnerable...and from there threat to us is greater!

GoP is working overtime for testing units ... for now our focus is Containment!

Each nation has its own strategy according to means it has to fight... Indians gleeing over such tragedy should be ignored and not reacted to... let them be Indians!

@RescueRanger
indians will keep jumping like monkey we better mind our business and stick on our policy . shifting these students will be dangerous too dangerous .

Hell since when did I have an obsession with pakistan and whatever she do. As far as I can remember this is probably first time I actually make a threads in a south asian forum lolz.
Now you're gonna accuse me of what? Please accuse me of being an unwanted child of trump please go ahead. :agree::agree:

You need to keep quiet now. I did apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom