What's new

Pakistani Snipers Taking out Indian personnel on LOC

it is not licking modi feet it is an attempt to resolve kashmir issue without using nukes.india will never come to meaningful dialogue no matter how much their soldiers are killed they will escalate war to nuclear.resolving kashmir issue using nukes will cause much damage in the region
"I think we should ask india for serious dialogue on kashmir issue..."
You go and lick Modi's feet. But we like to kick his a@@. He should request for 'meaningful' dialogue to Pakistan.

I support your opinion. But you know what, these shitheaded idiots start worshiping personalities rather than just following and watching them.

It saves Imran Khan's black face. If the nation hears this fiasco alongside the news of Abhinandan's release, they will kick Imran Khan back to his ex-wife in U.K.
That would be deadly for Imran Khan, If tickers of dying Pakistani are being played during a news cast showing protocol & release of Indian pilot.

it is not licking modi feet it is an attempt to resolve kashmir issue without using nukes.india will never come to meaningful dialogue no matter how much their soldiers are killed they will escalate war to nuclear.resolving kashmir issue using nukes will cause much damage in the region

Sorry mate - but you're misreading Indian mindset. They want enslavement and slow genocide of our people(s) - anything short of that will not do.

Many people will die before judgment is made on the future of Kashmir.

you are right but many kashmiri leaders which are in colation with indian govt like mehboba mufti and farooq Abdullah have changed their stance and have supported Pakistan point of view on kashmir we should talk to them and try to resolve kashmir issue otherwise war will be last option.We should wait until new govt in india is formed and I hope modi will be eliminated in india election
Sorry mate - but you're misreading Indian mindset. They want enslavement and slow genocide of our people(s) - anything short of that will not do.

Many people will die before judgment is made on the future of Kashmir.

you are right but many kashmiri leaders which are in colation with indian govt like mehboba mufti and farooq Abdullah have changed their stance and have supported Pakistan point of view on kashmir we should talk to them and try to resolve kashmir issue otherwise war will be last option.We should wait until new govt in india is formed and I hope modi will be eliminated in india election

India is NOT giving up on Kashmir without a WAR. India needs to hurry up and declare.

Come on moti jee your game is up, your false claim of brown beating Pakistan into submission has been busted.

D0p01cuXQAAklMf.jpg

man please post his real account . anyone can edit mad write anything its not authentic

GO ON INDIA - DECLARE!!! PROVE YOUR MIGHTY SELVES TO THE WORLD

OR, PUT UP AND SHUT UP!

they are also qouting same twitter account janab which i failed to find on twitter
Do you think, something like ARY will quote any one, the Indian doctor was getting death threats and his account must have been removed.

Do you think, something like ARY will quote any one, the Indian doctor was getting death threats and his account must have been removed.
There are millions of people in India who speak / tweet against the government. Nothing will happen to them.

Only the fake handles created by some propaganda machine has been deleted. Poor folks all your efforts are going in vain, try some other profile next time.

Back
Top Bottom