What's new

Pakistani Snipers Taking out Indian personnel on LOC

I think we should ask india for serious dialogue on kashmir issue india should form separate new constitution based on Islamic laws for kashmir occupied by them and not interfere in kashmiris life and allow them to live like they want next they should not stop water flowing to Pakistan in return Pakistan should convince kashmiris to end resistance and attacks on indian army .India and Pakistan should reach a ceasefire agreement this agreement should involve turkey ,saudis and u.s as surety and witness.

So far he won the first round... on our side, as always permission to shoot is missing.

He hasn’t won anything. He has been humiliated and thoroughly.

I agree that we need to be more on the offensive now. We need to shoot and at times first.

I think we should ask india for serious dialogue on kashmir issue india should form separate new constitution based on Islamic laws for kashmir occupied by them and not interfere in kashmiris life and allow them to live like they want next they should not stop water flowing to Pakistan in return Pakistan should convince kashmiris to end resistance and attacks on indian army .India and Pakistan should reach a ceasefire agreement this agreement should involve turkey ,saudis and u.s as surety and witness.

Don’t expect anything from that illegitimate bastard Modi. We already know that he is not interested in peace or dialogue. We cannot have any expectations with Modi in charge.

Time has come to not only retaliate, but initiate and indiscriminately. A change in tactics is required.

Modi will never compromise he is a Hindu fundamentalist and they believe the holy caves etc in the Kashmir region should be number one and not the wishes of the people living there.

He hasn’t won anything. He has been humiliated and thoroughly.

I agree that we need to be more on the offensive now. We need to shoot and at times first.

Don’t expect anything from that illegitimate bastard Modi. We already know that he is not interested in peace or dialogue. We cannot have any expectations with Modi in charge.

Time has come to not only retaliate, but shoot and indiscriminately.
You are right that modi wants war and is mad but we should make final efforts for peace before war .War is not good for us we should clearly try to convince world that we want peace and put our conditions infront of world that will lead to peace

pakistani media not covering loc situation.they are hiding.god knows for what? emergency declared in ajk hospitals. blackout near loc.

SOme developments on LOC.....

https://*********************/forum/attachments/gfn-hb-png.32875/
https://*********************/forum/attachments/fdngvn-b-png.32876/

While the news of 4 Indian posts captured or 100+ jawans killed seems to be total BS by the pakistanis given the past record of post capturing by the pakistani army.

The moment of truth has come take Kashmir now or forever forget it. Call in the volunteers,tribals,ex service men and the political activists. Assemble two million men and wage a jihad in Kashmir.

I agree.

We have many excuses: weak economy, international isolation, etc., but then why not just invite India into GHQ and hand over the fucking keys?

The time is now --- we need to up the ante and show them that they can't afford war either.

Can Pakistan afford an all out war against especially when our friends are silent at this time ?
What difference will speaking friends make? Nations fight their own wars. We have busted Modi's *** already. Will keep doing that as long as it's not dead.

"I think we should ask india for serious dialogue on kashmir issue..."
You go and lick Modi's feet. But we like to kick his a@@. He should request for 'meaningful' dialogue to Pakistan.

Listen you moron. Stay within your limits and take off the rose-tinted glasses from your eyes. Look at the world for what it is, instead of a blind faith in every messiah that comes along to sell you snake oil.
I support your opinion. But you know what, these shitheaded idiots start worshiping personalities rather than just following and watching them.

Back
Top Bottom