What's new

Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

Now that is incredible,

Wonder if Pakistan media reported as Muslims want to flee to Pakistan after the Gujrat Genocide. :disagree:

Sardar ji ne toh baja di sab ki :D

I don't know why these stupid things are being propagated by India. Very very dirty tactics.

indeed........... Sardar jee ne Pakistani honay ka haqq adaa kar diya....... aur dekha diya ke Watan ki muhabbat se aage kuch bhi nahi hota

did u hear when he said....... I spoke with Indian minister who is sikh that please stop spreading this propoganda in India that we are in difficuilties..... aur aap ko VAHI GURU ka vasta............. amazing

indeed........... Sardar jee ne Pakistani honay ka haqq adaa kar diya....... aur dekha diya ke Watan ki muhabbat se aage kuch bhi nahi hota

did u hear when he said....... I spoke with Indian minister who is sikh that please stop spreading this propoganda in India that we are in difficuilties..... aur aap ko VAHI GURU ka vasta............. amazing
He also said he is sitting in a holy place so there is NO CHANCE OF LYING.

i know, i understand........ it hurts :P if you say i can give you his mobile number........ keep talking to him and try to convince him that he is from India so he should start loving India :rofl

repeated offtopic post by a user hope Mods taking notice of it

well thousands of innocent Muslims are dying in Pakistan every year........... so what if 2 sikhs died? i regret that and i understand the feelings when somebody is dead but is that mean they stop being patriotic and go against their motherland?

Come on the love for your country is inside your blood........ i am sure even if 1000 sikhs dies they won't stop loving Pakistan and this is a very little incident

as a sikh I can asure you that for us this is not a small incident.

The dead or I may say saheeds remained kidnapped for a month , were forced for conversion and when not bad things happened.

What the hell SGPC is doing is doing if he cannot safe sikhs interest ???
are they good at politics only?

then mate you might say that you dont know this also.

Pak to probe gurudwara land grab by army

indian media :lol::lol::lol:

come guyz..... they keep brain washing you and you guyz keep believing on it. Listen, Sikhs in Pakistan are very happy :P if you visit Nankana sahab u will find facilities provided to sikh community that are not even available to rest of Paksitan. Nankana sahab has now become Destrict. They have lots of development projects and i was very impressed with them. They have special services connecting Nankana sahib to rest of the major cities of Pakistan to ease sikh community to come and go from nankana sahab. There are not many sikhs in Pakistan anyway but whatever sikhs i have ever met or seen in news they were always happy to be Pakistani and proud to be Pakistanis

Your indain channels are biased so i never believe them anyway

indian media :lol::lol::lol:

come guyz..... they keep brain washing you and you guyz keep believing on it. Listen, Sikhs in Pakistan are very happy :P if you visit Nankana sahab u will find facilities provided to sikh community that are not even available to rest of Paksitan. Nankana sahab has now become Destrict. They have lots of development projects and i was very impressed with them. They have special services connecting Nankana sahib to rest of the major cities of Pakistan to ease sikh community to come and go from nankana sahab. There are not many sikhs in Pakistan anyway but whatever sikhs i have ever met or seen in news they were always happy to be Pakistani and proud to be Pakistanis

Your indain channels are biased so i never believe them anyway

pllz see the news given under.

From Pro-Khalistani and anti-Indian site.

Why Khalistan - Sikh advocate brutally beaten, forced to convert to Islam in Pakistan

check this video out.....

Pakistan minorities flee 'religious persecution'

and particularly from 5:50.....:smitten:

P.S--this is not an indian source..this is al jazeera.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It hurts when such news are heard......it really hurts.

May waheguru bless the souls of dead and in next birth remain away from extremists

We never do wrong to others..................where ever we stay we put nation above everything.

Plz requsting to be voice of sikhs in Pakistan...............they want support of their Pakistani brothers .................help them

Back
Top Bottom