What's new

Pakistani school sweeps India Today debates

Congrats to these student for doing well..

and some people are jumping here and saying we are more educated and one called Indian youth thick fcuks brainwashed to the core . Lolz

well to you guys - Thank you for showing your class and thinking level.

Congrats to these student for doing well..

and some people are jumping here and saying we are more educated and one called Indian youth thick fcuks brainwashed to the core . Lolz

well to you guys - Thank you for showing your class and thinking level.

The poster indeed dint read the news item well.

anyway the level of thinking at your side is much worst than our few posters on forums. you can check comments of your "educated" lot in your newspapers of national repute

The poster indeed dint read the news item well.

anyway the level of thinking at your side is much worst than our few posters on forums. you can check comments of your "educated" lot in your newspapers of national repute

Before quoting me 1st read your people comments.. and i have read news. I read what is necessary to read. I just don't go through all page and read every poster comments sh!t on news paper :D .
They are just students who are debating. There is nothing to jump and compare the students of both country.

If you have problem with the people comments on news paper, better to go and argue them there.. Why to ruin the atmosphere here ??

n the indians believe Pakistanis r uneducated:rofl:
We have again proved that we r more educated then them:agree:

It is indeed sad that we cannot appreciate anything without adding the masala of our old outdated & pre concieved notions into everything.

I do hope posters realise two things :

1. Young children are sharper than us, they have unhinged minds and can think out of the box. Though in this case the scripts must have been prepared by their teachers.

2. Those who have participated in declamation contests would know that marks are give for a No of things of which the script forms not more than 30- 40 %.

3. The judges must have been Indian school teachers - Kudos to their impartiality .

They came, they spoke and they conquered, not just the coveted India
Today Cup but also the hearts of the judges at the the 15th edition of
the inter-school debate competition at Vasant Valley School, Vasant
Kunj.
What made the winning team different from the others was its
nationality. For the first time a foreign team - Lahore College of Arts and Sciences (LACAS) from Pakistan - participated in the competition
and bagged almost all awards, except for the third best speaker
trophy, won by Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai. Schools
from Kolkata (La Martiniere), Bangalore (Vidyashilp), Gwalior (Scindia
School), Chandigarh (Vivek High), Dehradun (The Doon School), Ajmer
(Mayo College Girls' School) and Mumbai (Cathedral and John Connon) participated in the two-day event. LACAS and Cathedral and John
Connon School made it to the final of the competition.
Handing out the awards to the winners, Rekha Purie, chairperson,
Vasant Valley School, commended the students on their performance. "I
congratulate the participants on putting up such a wonderful
presentation and wish them the very best of luck," she said. Arun Kapur, the director of Vasant Valley School, said: "The unique
feature of the event was the debating camp held after the competition,
in which each participant was given constructive feedback. The debate
followed the conventional style for the preliminary round on Thursday
and Cambridge format for the semi-final and final rounds on Friday."
The topic of the debate was 'International Olympic Committee should ban all countries that commit human rights violations from
participating in the Olympics'. The team from LACAS spoke for the
motion and Cathedral and John Connon opposed it.
The three-member team from Lahore, who won the final, favoured
severing all ties with countries which were violating the basic rights of
their citizens. "The only way of showing our solidarity and expressing our disgust with such countries is to cut all ties with them. Only by
isolating them completely can we create a condition that will force
them to act in accordance with global human rights conventions,"
Hashim Bajwa, a Class XII student of LACAS, said.
His team member, Umar Ali, won the second best speaker, while Parth
Jhaveri of Cathedral and John Connon School won the third best speaker award. The team of Cathedral and John Connon School argued
that a move of isolating countries that were allegedly violating the
rights of their citizens would politicise the games and take away the
opportunity from their best athletes to show their talent.

Pakistan school sweeps India Today debate : India, News - India Today

It is so important that Indian audiences get to see and hear what Pakistani youngsters really are like. These interactions are real eye-openers, and do more good than a thousand talking-head talk-shows.

Congratulations to all the participants.

Pakistani cricketers on Indian soil

Pakistani actresses in Indian movies

Pakistani singers on Indian shows

Pakistani students on Indian debates

Pakistani bodybuilders desperate to perform in India

All evidence points to Pakistan being more of a empty parking lot than a nation. When do Indians get to troll Pakistanis on their turf or is all this aman ka tamasha only intended to be one-sided milking of Indian facilities? :D

nextPakistan defence forces conquering india....:yahoo:

Congrats guys! :tup:

They won the World School Debating competition too in Aug this year in Mexico.

Wow! These Pakistani kids rock! The Next Gen is gonna see Pakistan as a force to reckon with in the near future!

A far cry from the intellectual bankruptcy of some of the posters on this thread. Their brain farts are in sharp contrast to these Pakistani kids.

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

This is BS thread. I would celebrate the day Pakistan beats India in Science and Technology.

Pakistan is decades behind India in terms of Science and Technology.

I m happy for Pakistani Kids......This Kids are the future of our S.Asia no matter wheter Indian or Pakistani...they shld learn to Ask Question ANd ready to answer any question thrown at them......Educate them..nuture them ....this century belongs to Asia

nextPakistan defence forces conquering india....:yahoo:

Apologies fella. I can't reply in kind cuz I got served with an infraction for my previous effort of stating the obvious. Only saccharine sycophancy from the Indian side seems acceptable to the mods.

@Syama Ayas : Video isn't showing. Could you link me up? Gracias!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom