What's new

Pakistani school sweeps India Today debates

Its proof that only bashing Pakistan can win you debates :rofl:

Good job

Its good to recognise and talk about evils in society

but blind nationalist who don't see any fault in their countries will not able to comprehend it :)

Thank you every one. Its an honour seeing all of you appreciate us. I hope to carry on winning such laurels for pakistan in the future as well. thank you for all your support.
heres a video of the news telecast about the win from indian tv channels

video.in.msn.com/watch/video/team-from-pakistan-wins-debate-competition-at-vasant-valley-school/2lboig7pv

Muhammad Umar Ali
LACAS

Good job done young man .

Care to share your experiences in Delhi & of your interaction with students of Indian schools with us ?

one school vs 9 yeh to Gen Ayub khan ke words prove kar ke aa gaye.....:D

Aur jo schindia school ko haraye uska to kahana hi kya.

:rofl:

ajtr u sometimes don't even understand what u are saying. So by what u are saying, if India wins a cricket world cup than every Indian is equal to all the world population combined?? it's just a competition where no matter how many participants are there, winner will be only one, be than it wins against 9 schools or 90.

Thank you every one. Its an honour seeing all of you appreciate us. I hope to carry on winning such laurels for pakistan in the future as well. thank you for all your support.

video.in.msn.com/watch/video/team-from-pakistan-wins-debate-competition-at-vasant-valley-school/2lboig7pv

Muhammad Umar Ali
LACAS

Good work and congrats mate. :tup:

Muhammad Umar Ali
LACAS

Congrats buddy. Would you mind sharing the whole experience with us?

Really..

The age of posters must be shown along with the flags.

Even if there were a 100 schools , only one could have won.

Muhammad Umar Ali
LACAS

Congrats Ali,

Wishing you all the best for future endaevours

This is what is needed. Indians need to see not every Pakistani is a terrorist and not every Indian is an evil Hindvita conspirator that wants to see Pakistanis exterminated.

I had heard that this was one reason the Pakistani govt had opposed to visa restrictions- they didn't want too many Pakistanis seeing how much more prosperous India was and that not all Indians were what they were portrayed to be by the Pakistani state/media.

We recognize that who we engage with here are the top 5-10% of Pakistani populace.

The ones who are the privileged lot, and have gotten a good education.

So this post is base on my interaction with you guys since mid 2009 (minus a two year vanwaas).

If there is just one thing allowed to an Indian with regard to Pakistan, and de-militarization were off the table, it would be to radically realign their history textbooks to tell the truth without bias.

That would be a great start.

By the way, bullets are made out of lead not steel
:offtopic: But here's something you should know...

You need to brush up on your knowledge of bullets because you seem pretty clueless!

For your information, there are bullets called Jacketed Bullets. These bullets are intended for high-velocity applications with a lead core that is jacketed with gilding metal, cupronickel, copper alloys, or steel.

Then there's the anti-materiel rifle (AMR) that fires bullets with Jacketed designs where the core material is a very hard, high-density metal such as tungsten, tungsten carbide, depleted uranium, or steel.

7.62 Steel core AP bullets:

Steel%20Core%20Ammo.jpg

I hope I have enlightened you enough so you don't keep arguing on stuff you know nix about! :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom