What's new

Pakistani school sweeps India Today debates

n the indians believe Pakistanis r uneducated:rofl:
We have again proved that we r more educated then them:agree:

Is ur trolling necessary in each & every thread??

Pakistani team won good for them, i will say well done, but u should see the education stats of the two countries before making such comments, i m not saying India is the most educated country but at least i can say that Pakistan has a long way to go.

congrats.
all these names sound like elite schools for kids of rich and famous, top politicians, beaurocrats, businessmen etc.

I'm not surprised with the result.Its too obvious....Debating is one thing that is ingrained in pakistani culture.The way pakistani speakers play around with indian anchors and other indian guests like kids in a TV talk shows says a lot.Indian just get reduced to mumbling by the time show ends.........................:lol:

I'm not surprised with the result.Its too obvious....Debating is one thing that is ingrained in pakistani culture.The way pakistani speakers play around with indian anchors and other indian guests like kids in a TV talk shows says a lot.Indian just get reduced to mumbling by the time show ends.........................:lol:

Itnaa Pro-Pakistan bolneii paaar kiyaa sasural seh Ladduu bhi milteiii hain ? :rofl:

Hows my niece ?

Hows Khan Sahib ?

How are you ?

Itnaa Pro-Pakistan bolneii paaar kiyaa sasural seh Ladduu bhi milteiii hain ? :rofl:

Hows my niece ?

Hows Khan Sahib ?

How are you ?
Really....you need to watch any one of those ndtv or times now shows where pakistani guests are invited.it will sure change you perception.

following is her complain:

ye inaayate.N Gazab kii ye balaa kii meharabaanii
merii Khairiyat bhii puuchhii kisii aur kii zubaanii

Baki sab khairiyat....

Meh. It's kinda irritating to read the news these days to note the one-sided affair.

Either way, was LACAS the only college that was participating cuz the rest sound like they are high schools?

Its only named as the Lahore College of Arts & Sciences, its not a college. It has all grades (classes) from monetessori all the way uptil the A'levels with the latter being considered 'Junior College' by American standards.

If you bash Pakistan while in India you can win the highest Indian award as well .

and look at Indian educational institutes which are trying to destroy sports by coming up with such topics.

If human rights violation should be basis for baning countries from olympics than India will be the first to be banned

May i ask you what has your great nation done so far that we should praise you?

Sorry but me and most Indians believe that Pakistan is a state involved deep with terrorism and its not just me or my countrymen but the entire world believes that.

For this very reason USA didnt trust you in Op Geronimo.

Your countrymen come and kill 200 of our brothers and sisters and you expect us to act friendly with you?Your countrymen fund terrorist like they fund charity which is openly said in news channels by your experts that they had charity boxes in shops to fund Lashkar and Jaish and you expect us to love you??

Then you have common people of Pakistan supporting Hafiz Saeed and Osama and you want us to say that " no its only the government which is bad"??

Comming from the state of Kashmir i dont know if India deserves a award on human right violations or not but your people and govt certainly deserve an award!

May i ask you what has your great nation done so far that we should praise you?

Sorry but me and most Indians believe that Pakistan is a state involved deep with terrorism and its not just me or my countrymen but the entire world believes that.

For this very reason USA didnt trust you in Op Geronimo.

Your countrymen come and kill 200 of our brothers and sisters and you expect us to act friendly with you?Your countrymen fund terrorist like they fund charity whcih is openly said in news channels by your experts that they had charity boxes in shops to fund Lashkar and Jaish and you expect us to love you??

Then you have common peope of Pakistan supporting Hafiz Saeed and Osama and you want us to say that " no its only the government which is bad"??

Comming from the state of Kashmir i dont know if India deserves a award on human right violations or not but your people and govt certainly deserve an award!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your country men spied and blew bombs in Pakistan....and acted innocent and whole india was crying they are innocent on official levels....and when they were released as soon the crossed border they accepted they were on spying mission..... You guys support and defend babri, gujrat.....blast on train..... we defend Hafeez as he is not convicted terrorist and NO where in world we support 26/11....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your country men spied and blew bombs in Pakistan....and acted innocent and whole india was crying they are innocent on official levels....and when they were released as soon the crossed border they accepted they were on spying mission..... You guys support and defend babri, gujrat.....blast on train..... we defend Hafeez as he is not convicted terrorist and NO where in world we support 26/11....

Every country has spies..dont you know??

Gujrat and Babri is not Pakistani property...An Indian muslim is the only one who can complain.

Why are you guys so much into India...we got seperated...mind your own business in Sindh and Baluchistan.

Pakistan is a country which wants to fight for every muslim in this world from India to Israel when most Muslim nation dont give a damn about you.But you wont realise and i say this coz your country hasnt learnt its lessons in 71.

Do we Indians really need to do anything to damage you when you countrymen are your own enemies?

Every country has spies..dont you know??

Gujrat and Babri is not Pakistani property...An Indian muslim is the only one who can complain.

Why are you guys so much into India...we got seperated...mind your own business in Sindh and Baluchistan.

Pakistan is a country which wants to fight for every muslim in this world from India to Israel when most Muslim nation dont give a damn about you.But you wont realise and i say this coz your country hasnt learnt its lessons in 71.

Do we Indians really need to do anything to damage you when you countrymen are your own enemies?

And those spies killed many in Pakistan.....so why so fuss on "YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS" as you said before.

and when you say 71 you mean cross border terrorism by your country. yeah i remember cross border terrorism of India.

And those spies killed many in Pakistan.....so why so fuss on "YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS" as you said before.

and when you say 71 you mean cross border terrorism by your country. yeah i remember cross border terrorism of India.

If your history book has taught you that then good luck!

Dont complain about that spy..you had him and you could present him in an International forum as evidence...did you do that?

Do you have any evidence that India is involved in any wrong doing inside Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom