What's new

Pakistani rupee makes historic recovery in a single day against US Dollar | Aug 2022 .

i will never mind bro zawahri koi hamara mammo nhi lagta tha . at this time our economy is our top priority .
brother economy dollar loans sa nahi thek hoti, economy ka liay changes karni paren gi jo koi bhi karnay ko tiar nhi!!!!!!

brother economy dollar loans sa nahi thek hoti, economy ka liay changes karni paren gi jo koi bhi karnay ko tiar nhi!!!!!!
yes sir i agree but at this bloody times even a small recovery is sign of relief

Shukur ha bhai. At least the free fall is not happening. IMF program and other curbs on growth may provide needed stability. Oil is also below 90 now. I think Rs can recover even more if there is a clear political direction and settlement, which can only happen with new elections.

1659683753319.png

Last edited:
A combination of US dollar becoming weak and a few hundred million dollars incoming (air corridor for drone strikes).

Despite all this exports are down.

Pakistan is back to square one.

View attachment 868052
exports are falling by double-digit % and the dollar is going down (although dollar is depreciating and oil prices are going down)

I smell daronomics at play... @ziaulislam
its unnatural

CAD is down, thats what drive Pakistan rupee up. GDP growth will be low because its all import based which is financed by foreign loans.

PTI last year was like N league 2017-18. Next govt that find way to grow at 7% without taking huge hit in CAD will be a winner. Last time that happened under Musharraf when we got huge debt relief and dollar inflows thanks to WOT.

It is not the exchange rate of PKR rising, but the exchange rate of the US dollar is falling rapidly.

Today, the dollar is depreciating relative to most currencies.

The dollar will enter a long period of decline, and even the US interest rate hike cannot be stopped that.

Didn't the USD die off a few years ago on PDF? Why worry about a dead currency? :D

On topic, it is good to see the PKR rates stabilizing after the recent turmoil.

And why would u post a bad news of Pakistan ?

Banning Import saving $10 billion dollars a month atleast for Pakistan, and Pakistanis can survive without foreign expensive equipment buying by burger bachays!
Most of the imports items are allow except electronics and car where are you living oh UK ok lol

taking loan and reducing exports wouldnt make pakisan grow. We need dollars and sustainble growth in exports and remittace.

Our reserves also lowering down. decrease in dollar will result less revenue for exporters with this inflation and taxes they will flew away.

Army cheif after made calls to usa now today calling saudia uae for help so what is the achievement of this govt?

Amazing, brilliant, zabardast recovery of Rupee. !!! As an overseas Pakistani from UK, I love my Pakistan growing back strong, shows resilience of Pakistanis.

Jo jalna chahta hai Pakistan ki tareeqay py Jallay, Dil Jallay!

Didn't the USD die off a few years ago on PDF? Why worry about a dead currency? :D

On topic, it is good to see the PKR rates stabilizing after the recent turmoil.

Now the exchange rate of the euro is higher than that of the US dollar.

Now the currencies of the world's major economies are appreciating against the US dollar, except the Japanese yen. I suggest you buy some gold assets.

BTW: I think Pakistan should try to increase exports rather than reduce imports. Reducing imports will reduce the real growth rate of the economy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom