What's new

Pakistani response to Indian allegations in UN

So how will India keep its war on Pakistan limited according to your cold war strategy?

Please educate me on Indian cold war strategy for me to comment.

My questions remain - whats a limited war & when does it get unlimited ?

How does one party singularly keep it limited when the other choses not to ?

Behaving dumb i see..

This is what you guys should tell about your Generals who make stupid policies.

Behaving dumb i see..

You are entitlied to your opinion, If you need me to comment please t

This is what you guys should tell about your Generals who make stupid policies.

Read post No 6

A big wig wanted to engage Ind in a ' limited war' from time to time .

I asked him some questions , he chose not to reply & you stepped & are trying to twist it on India .

You are entitlied to your opinion, If you need me to comment please t

Read post No 6

A big wig wanted to engage Ind in a ' limited war' from time to time .

I asked him some questions , he chose not to reply & you stepped & are trying to twist it on India .
I just spotted your post first.
My question to you is same too.
How will Indian Army engage Pakistan in a limited war expecting no action from Pakistani side.

Do you agree that Cold War doctorine is useless considering Pakistan has not (yet) opted for "No First Use policy" for N weapons unlike India?

Half a million IA in Kashmir is taking up some social uplift programme?
The whole mess is created by u, thanks to u. The monster u guys created is biting u and where did modi come into play? he is hardly in power for an year.

The whole mess is created by u, thanks to u. The monster u guys created is biting u and where did modi come into play? he is hardly in power for an year.

Terrorist Modi is the head of biggest so called democracy of the world.
These are hindus killing muslim of India for eating beef in India not we.
These are hindus killing muslims of India, impostering them Pakistanis.
Certainly the blow back is there; U r suffering from ur bad deeds and due to ur terrorist head.
Terrorist Modi did not born year ago. Who was in Gujrat.

Ignorance is a bliss for persons like u; truth always prevails.

Sir jee, ask 'dingi toppi wala' in khaki who is owner of 'cold tart' on your side of border and matches like 'lal topi wala' on our side of border.
He will enlighten u with all comprehensive details of his doctrine.

Terrorist Modi is the head of biggest so called democracy of the world.
These are hindus killing muslim of India for eating beef in India not we.
These are hindus killing muslims of India, impostering them Pakistanis.
Certainly the blow back is there; U r suffering from ur bad deeds and due to ur terrorist head.
Terrorist Modi did not born year ago. Who was in Gujrat.

Ignorance is a bliss for persons like u; truth always prevails.
Tell me how many Pakistani did Modi killed?
Hell why am i even talking to u

Special law to be treated like slaves?
Special law to deal with the sarkari jehadi hired by the country called pakistan to unrest india.

I just spotted your post first.
My question to you is same too.
How will Indian Army engage Pakistan in a limited war expecting no action from Pakistani side.

Do you agree that Cold War doctorine is useless considering Pakistan has not (yet) opted for "No First Use policy" for N weapons unlike India?
Limited war same as the kargil operation. It was the lack of indian political civil leaders foresight at that time that the reverse kargil was not authorized other wise the neelum jhelum project would have been dumbed for ever.

Indias no first use policy cleary dictates that it willnot make the first strike but it can strike if the pakistani is preparing to launch the nuke on the very place of launch. Cold war doctrine is to make pakistan to make weak by increasing the cost of the cross border terrorism by making it more difficult and difficult and to unmask its true face, thus it will crumble on its own weight just like a tree will too many dermites falls without the use of any axe.

Special law to deal with the sarkari jehadi hired by the country called pakistan to unrest india.

Limited war same as the kargil operation. It was the lack of indian political civil leaders foresight at that time that the reverse kargil was not authorized other wise the neelum jhelum project would have been dumbed for ever.

Indias no first use policy cleary dictates that it willnot make the first strike but it can strike if the pakistani is preparing to launch the nuke on the very place of launch. Cold war doctrine is to make pakistan to make weak by increasing the cost of the cross border terrorism by making it more difficult and difficult and to unmask its true face, thus it will crumble on its own weight just like a tree will too many dermites falls without the use of any axe.
YAWN.
Indians logic be like: we can engage Pakistan in a limited war but Pakistan couldn't us.

Kid do you even remember Kargil? Do you even remember 2000 IA soldiers body bags? Do you even remember downed IAF fighter jet? Do you even remember coffin scandal bro?

Have some shame.. XD

YAWN.
Indians logic be like: we can engage Pakistan in a limited war but Pakistan couldn't us.

Kid do you even remember Kargil? Do you even remember 2000 IA soldiers body bags? Do you even remember downed IAF fighter jet? Do you even remember coffin scandal bro?

Have some shame.. XD
Whats your age ?? I was in kashmir, srinagar during the kargil war kiddo. Tell do you feel shame when the illegal occupation of the vacant posts by the pakistan soldiers were shown as the act of mujahids, cutting the body parts and torture of the pow captain kalia, and when india started taking back its posts back from the most difficult terrain battleground your general musharaff running to china and then your pm nawaz shareef to bill clinton requesting to stop indian army. Tell do you feel ashamed of the act of the pakistan to even deny the dead bodies of the soldiers of the pakistan who layed their lives for the idiotic cause of the pakisani general to bring the war by backstabbing india disguised behind the lahore bus service and which also takes lives of our brave and country loving soldiers defending its country.

1 IAF fighter jet and one chopper was distroyed from the shoulder launched sam and one fighter due to engine failure but what you didn't know the firing of hundereds of these sams later with no sucess when iaf changes its tactics of high altitute laser guided pgm than the standard rocket and your Airforce PAF keeps itself away from the clash to protect himself, its what she always do and you praise it so much.

Leave aside scandal thats our internal matter and there are various good agencies like CBI in india to deal with it unlike your ISI which together with the army controls you and your govt.

2D0E3DD900000578-3259012-Jammu_and_Kashmir_has_seen_a_spurt_in_terror_activities_-a-29_1443908420484.jpg

Back
Top Bottom