What's new

Pakistani Punjab must pay the price for terror

You have a small population which will run out ever before we warm up . :)

As I said, if we start targeting populaces in true earnest, one side is going to cry mommy first.

But honestly, I do not think it will come to that. Once a few of their main cities are hit, they will get the message. Remember, the Punjabi is as Indic as they come. Self preservation is paramount.

The game will keep changing.

As I said, if we start targeting populaces in true earnest, one side is going to cry mommy first.

But honestly, I do not think it will come to that. Once a few of their main cities are hit, they will get the message.

The game will keep changing.

Pakistanis don't understand the size of india . Sitting at home in Pakistan the elite considers India is of the same size as Pakistan.

I suggest them to stand at any bus or metro station in any of the big cities of india Delhi , Mumbai , Bangalore , they will loose their souls in the sea of simmering crowd and will get lost like a little kid. :)

India is a silent giant looking for peaceful existence . The day it wants to settle score with pakistan , the game will be over too soon for Pakistan.

Pakistanis don't understand the size of india . Sitting at home in Pakistan the elite considers India is of the same size as Pakistan.

I suggest them to stand at any bus or metro station in any of the big cities of india Delhi , Mumbai , Bangalore , they will loose their souls the sea of simmering crowd and will get lost like a little kid. :)

India is a silent giant looking for peaceful existence . The day it wants to settle score with pakistan , the game will be over too soon for Pakistan.

Bro you make an extremely pertinent point.

All they have seen of us is Bollywood and Independence Day Parades.

A visit to India would be a great education for them. They are an armed populace. They would be knocked off their feet seeing what we manage to do without guns.

Think what happens were the government to arm us one day, and let us loose ......

I suggest them to stand at any bus or metro station in any of the big cities of india Delhi , Mumbai , Bangalore , they will loose their souls in the sea of simmering crowd and will get lost like a little kid. :)

its not the size they take for granted but indians/hindus and there will to strike back which they think will/can never happen inspite of results of 1948,1965,1971 ,1999

they keep on chalenging and pinprikking india cause they think they are racially superior to hindus and indians and which they laugh off in there private parties as "PAANI KO JITNA MARJI UBAL LO USME UBAAL TO AA SAKTA HAI PER PANI ME AAG NAHI LAG SAKTI"

:coffee:

Or Pakistan should follow India and shouldn't use terrorists like Mukti Bahini and LTTE.

Ok fine then keep using your Lakshar,Jem,Afghan Taliban,Haqqani network or whomever you guys consider as good terrorist

its not the size they take for granted but indians/hindus and there will to strike back which they think will/can never happen inspite of results of 1948,1965,1971 ,1999

they keep on chalenging and pinprikking india cause they think they are racially superior to hindus and indians and which they laugh off in there private parties as "PAANI KO JITNA MARJI UBAL LO USME UBAAL TO AA SAKTA HAI PER PANI ME AAG NAHI LAG SAKTI"

:coffee:

They hardly understand India or Hindus . What they know is fake history taught to them in their schools .I strongly guess most young guys don't even know facts about 1971 war .

Indira Gandhi ne watt laga dethi inki , so do Rajiv , Rao and Vajpayee govt . But ten years were free run for them , so you see emboldens mischievous Pakistan.

But now Modi in charge they what is store for them if the try to another 26/11 ,so you schizophrenic Pakistani reactions on mention of the word Modi .

Pakistan knows Modi is the real exorcist of the all the demons that captivate Pakistan.

They hardly understand India or Hindus . What they know is fake history taught to them in their schools .I strongly guess most young guys don't even know facts about 1971 war .

Indira Gandhi ne watt laga dethi inki , so do Rajiv , Rao and Vajpayee govt . But ten years were free run for them , so you see emboldens mischievous Pakistan.

But now Modi in charge they what is store for them if the try to another 26/11 ,so you schizophrenic Pakistani reactions on mention of the word Modi .

Pakistan knows Modi is the real exorcist of the all the demons that captivate Pakistan.
you got that right but the issue with them which is responsible for there current state of affairs in land of the pure is that they never learn from there past mistakes and keep on repeating them and keep denying the problems that arise for this attitude and when things go owt of control they simply blame it on india ..... no matter how big the loss they suffer they will always find it statisfactory if it in any way hurts hindu /indians/india somehow

You are right.

Its a generational thing.

And we are talking to largely untouched Pakistanis here, save for a few more grizzled ones who know and have seen first hand what we can do. What we have done..

you got that right but the issue with them which is responsible for there current state of affairs in land of the pure is that they never learn from there past mistakes and keep on repeating them and keep denying the problems that arise for this attitude and when things go owt of control they simply blame it on india ..... no matter how big the loss they suffer they will always find it statisfactory if it in any way hurts hindu /indians/india somehow

You are right.

Its a generational thing.

And we are talking to largely untouched Pakistanis here, save for a few more grizzled ones who know and have seen first hand what we can do. What we have done..

Pakistan state is a haunted soul captured by myriads of anti daemons staring from kashmir cause to Jihadi Islamism and Pak army is the gate keeper of this haunted place regularly feed with crap like " they " ruled india for 1000 years I heard it said by very senior persons from Journos to Generals .

And Pakistanis know Modi could be the exorcist , thats why they make howl noises every time Modi's name is uttered. :)

Pakistan state is a haunted soul captured by myriads of anti daemons staring from kashmir cause to Jihadi Islamism and Pak army is the gate keeper of this haunted place regularly feed with crap like " they " ruled india for 1000 years I heard it said by very senior persons from Journos to Generals .

And Pakistanis know Modi could be the exorcist , thats why they make howl noises every time Modi's name is uttered. :)
thing is they are citizens of a nation that was made in the first place deu to hate and disghust again hindus as there elite always beleved that they are too good to live as equals with there former salves ... kashmir or no kashmir nothing can change collective pakistani nations hate against indians/hindus and if they can somehow caress there egos and fasle bravado for that no cost is higher enof :coffee:

thing is they are citizens of a nation that was made in the first place deu to hate and disghust again hindus as there elite always beleved that they are too good to live as equals with there former salves ...

:disagree:

Galat.

They were terrified of being swamped once the British left.

As they were on the brink of before the British came.

Galat.

They were terrified of being swamped once the British left.

As they were on the brink of before the British came.
thats what im saying but in a diffrent tone brother even that time they brought "company bahadur" to stop ever agressive marathas who despite getting a bloody nose at hands of ahmed shah abdali rose again in a decade to become a force they were never able to stop and now they brought americans first then with help of saudi money and american training the monster of extermist jihadi idology and now chinese .... as i said before they never learn from their past mistakes

thats what im saying but in a diffrent tone brother even that time they brought "company bahadur" to stop ever agressive marathas who despite getting a bloody nose at hands of ahmed shah abdali rose again in a decade to become a force they were never able to stop and now they brought americans first then with help of saudi money and american training the monster of extermist jihadi idology and now chinese .... as i said before they never learn from their past mistakes

Accurate summary of the unfinished war .

Which they inherited.

Back
Top Bottom