What's new

Pakistani political history ka batreen bapp..your thoughts

Village Officer formerly known as Patwari, now enjoys more power thanks to your votes to PTI and Imran Khan.
Those are administrative patwari, I am talking of real PATWAR group.

Read above Uncle G. Apke sath insaf horaha hai through tehreek e insaf. Allah raheem o kareem hai usne apki sun li per aap samajh nahi paye
'Haram-khors' mafia say Pakistan pak ho jaye; anything else better than this?

Uncle G an ordinary citizen cannot declare anyone as traitor, it is the prerogative of the government.

For example: Musharraf was declared a traitor by PTI Government with Imran Khan as Prime Minister.
As NS was declared a corrupt, thief and mafia by his own government, what a co-incidence ... !

Those are administrative patwari, I am talking of real PATWAR group.
Uncle G i don't have a problem of good taliban bad taliban good patwari bad patwari.

if you were sincere to your own cause you would be critical of the actual post of village officer.

Haram-khors' mafia say Pakistan pak ho jaye; anything else better than this?
Qanoonsazi karen dua kay sath. Jald sehatyaab hojaenge inshallah
As NS was declared a corrupt, thief and mafia by his own government, what a co-incidence ... !
phir aap kon kon si naymaten jhutlaenge!!

Uncle G i don't have a problem of good taliban bad taliban good patwari bad patwari.

if you were sincere to your own cause you would be critical of the actual post of village officer.
Good Taliban, fighting to flush out occupational forces and US installed puppets.
Bad Taliban (TTP), US and Indian proxy against Pakistan. Mainly consists of mafroors/carlifters/kidnappers from Punjab/FATA.
Extremely sorry about your abilities.

Qanoonsazi karen dua kay sath. Jald sehatyaab hojaenge inshallah
I could not pray for evil to flourish - but for law it is OK.

phir aap kon kon si naymaten jhutlaenge!!
This verse is for all humanity and very true.

Good Taliban, fighting to flush out occupational forces and US installed puppets.
Bad Taliban (TTP), US and Indian proxy against Pakistan. Mainly consists of mafroors/carlifters/kidnappers from Punjab/FATA.
Extremely sorry about your abilities.

Uncle G explain this to someone who gets his legs blown off in a market.

Your collateral are my countrymen !!

Have some mercy upon yourself Uncle G.

Uncle G explain this to someone who gets his legs blown off in a market.

Your collateral are my countrymen !!

Have some mercy upon yourself Uncle G.

Puttar G ... do you in ALLAH SWT and in his Rahma. He is not 'Zalim'.
When Muslim/Muslim liberals don't stand and resist, nonbeliever occupational forces charged to destroy a Muslim land and system then such people face the wrath of ALLAH SWT - their generations have to pay. Just take the example of 'Bani Israel'.
So keep this foolish philosophy countrymen, collateral and blown legs to you - oh sorry, I forgot that your are only a keyboard preacher/warrior. Son, reality is very bitter and different.
I suggest to you to read the Quran with translation AND tafseer for you better understanding.
Your 'Gora Badshah' strategically taken the war to urban areas and even with having so much sophisticated weapons on his disposal, he never able to avoid collateral damage, who are you to avoid such things, actually you are taking refuge.
Son, wars are very brutal and you don't have the slightest idea, how these are fought.
Just for your mindset, for example when your area occupies by non-believers (ALLAH SWT forbid that), what will be your strategy?

Puttar G ... do you in ALLAH SWT and in his Rahma. He is not 'Zalim'.
When Muslim/Muslim liberals don't stand and resist, nonbeliever occupational forces charged to destroy a Muslim land and system then such people face the wrath of ALLAH SWT - their generations have to pay. Just take the example of 'Bani Israel'.
So keep this foolish philosophy countrymen, collateral and blown legs to you - oh sorry, I forgot that your are only a keyboard preacher/warrior. Son, reality is very bitter and different.
I suggest to you to read the Quran with translation AND tafseer for you better understanding.
Your 'Gora Badshah' strategically taken the war to urban areas and even with having so much sophisticated weapons on his disposal, he never able to avoid collateral damage, who are you to avoid such things, actually you are taking refuge.
Son, wars are very brutal and you don't have the slightest idea, how these are fought.
Just for your mindset, for example when your area occupies by non-believers (ALLAH SWT forbid that), what will be your strategy?

Uncle G i lost one hafiz friend and one party friend in your lust for good and bad definitions. i need not your explanations of greater good and why young people should strap a bomb on them and free the land of evil

Uncle G i lost one hafiz friend and one party friend in your lust for good and bad definitions. i need not your explanations of greater good and why young people should strap a bomb on them and free the land of evil
Exactly the narrative of 'Bani Israel'. May ALLAH SWT show you the righteous path - Ameen.

Exactly the narrative of 'Bani Israel'. May ALLAH SWT show you the righteous path - Ameen.

Ji. Allah patwariyon se apka zilla azaad kara le warna apne sabke sur me dard kardena hai

You are free to use the words corruption kings/thieves/haram-khors.

How much land did you lose due to patwar system? It seems you have been personally affected by the system and thus the anger which starts from corruption and ends at infidels encroaching your land.

How much land did you lose due to patwar system? It seems you have been personally affected by the system and thus the anger which starts from corruption and ends at infidels encroaching your land.

Equivalent to time, which your ancestors spent to wait for the water and still their generations waiting.

Ok. Now go wait in a cave
Definitely the country where a corruption king/thief/liar PM ruled for three times and don't like to be get treated there is not better than cave. These thieves purposely made it a cave. You are so lucky to be in 'Gora Badshah's lap. Now you don't have to wait for water and no fear of flies and locusts - indeed very lucky. That's why for common Pakistanis you always sides with corrupts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom