What's new

Pakistani political history ka batreen bapp..your thoughts

so you just hate every white skinned guy out there?
Did I say that? Why a knee-jerk reaction? I love 'Goras'; they were not corrupt like 'Patwar Mafia'. They used to accumulated money in their country, not looting their country and accumulated wealth abroad.
You are lucky, living in 'Gora land' and ruled by them.

Did I say that? Why a knee-jerk reaction? I love 'Goras'; they were not corrupt like 'Patwar Mafia'. They used to accumulated money in their country, not looting their country and accumulated wealth abroad.
You are lucky, living in 'Gora land' and ruled by them.

What do you mean by Gora? White skinned?

Is this why you love Imran Khan because he is fair skinned compared to Jamshed Dasti?

What do you mean by Gora? White skinned?

Is this why you love Imran Khan because he is fair skinned compared to Jamshed Dasti?

White skin is loved by everyone. Why you used to stay in 'Gora' countries; definitely you are not there for preaching, the love of 'Gora' attracts you there or love of 'White' money.
Ask your 'Gora' masters, why they attached usually 'Black' with every bad/illegal/evil thing.

White skin is loved by everyone. Why you used to stay in 'Gora' countries; definitely you are not there for preaching, the love of 'Gora' attracts you there or love of 'White' money.
Ask your 'Gora' masters, why they attached usually 'Black' with every bad/illegal/evil thing.

so when muslims hang a black thread to ward off evil its celebrating black history month?

And in current politics who is playing the role of bhutto. Who want to rule the country at any cost.even he don't know about the basic, how to run a country..?
I will expalin nawaz shrif history as well i am working on it.. it is even wost then butoo

Well it seems Bhutto rubbed off some his racist views upon you Uncle G.
Beta G, not possible, only your brain farts - I consider the political elite and parliament of Pakistan a heap of corruption and filth nothing else including your head Patwari corruption king and the the power hungary feudal Bhutto.
Beta ... dekho pani aya k nahin aur mukhiyon k sath ab tidy dal bhi hai apni khyal raha.
Take care for yourself in 'Gora Badshah' rule.
May ALLAH SWT bless you to be more sincerest to 'Gora Badshah' than 'Gora Badshah' himself.

Beta G, not possible, only your brain farts - I consider the political elite and parliament of Pakistan a heap of corruption and filth nothing else including your head Patwari corruption king and the the power hungary feudal Bhutto.
Beta ... dekho pani aya k nahin aur mukhiyon k sath ab tidy dal bhi hai apni khyal raha.
Take care for yourself in 'Gora Badshah' rule.
May ALLAH SWT bless you to be more sincerest to 'Gora Badshah' than 'Gora Badshah' himself.

Ji.

Kiya aap ke andar itni sakat hai ke hukumraan se insaf kar saken?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom