What's new

Pakistani political history ka batreen bapp..your thoughts

اور گورے بادشاہ کے چرنوں میں بیٹھ کر آن لائن رہنے سے تو بالکل بھی نہیں آئے گا۔

You do know that on average in Pakistan, the older you are, the more corrupt you are.

Young generation is the best revenge for such scenarios. Jab tak baap ko beta corruption me nahi pakarwata ye sab chalta rahega

You do know that on average in Pakistan, the older you are, the more corrupt you are.
Are you implemented this 'average' on yourself also OR just pointing the fingers only to others?

Young generation is the best revenge for such scenarios. Jab tak baap ko beta corruption me nahi pakarwata ye sab chalta rahega
Not only 'baap', parents to pay the price both are equally responsible.
Why are you against equal rights of genders?

Are you implemented this 'average' on yourself also OR just pointing the fingers only to others?

Agar meri beti bhi chori kare to uska haath kaat dena

Not only 'baap', parents to pay the price both are equally responsible.
Why are you against equal rights of genders?

Baap qanooni taur per kafalat karta hai Pakistan me. Zyada hoshiyaar na aap hain or na ban sakte hain 2 din me.

Agar meri beti bhi chori kare to uska haath kaat dena
یہ آپ نے کوئی احسان نہیں کیا، حکم یہی ہے۔

Baap qanooni taur per kafalat karta hai Pakistan me. Zyada hoshiyaar na aap hain or na ban sakte hain 2 din me.
باپ کفالت کرتا ہے تربیت ماں کرتی ہے، بیٹا سچ کیوں کبھی کبھی چبھ جاتا ھے تمہیں؟

یہ آپ نے کوئی احسان نہیں کیا، حکم یہی ہے۔
So did they find out where terrorist nephew is hiding? Or how sisters are getting unconstitutional amnesty schemes?
I guess this is your ahsaan that you are selective in hudood.
باپ کفالت کرتا ہے تربیت ماں کرتی ہے، بیٹا سچ کیوں کبھی کبھی چبھ جاتا ھے تمہیں؟
Talk legal Uncle G. Talk legal

So did they find out where terrorist nephew is hiding? Or how sisters are getting unconstitutional amnesty schemes?
I guess this is your ahsaan that you are selective in hudood.
I m not selective, will advise you to go to court to file case against issue rather than only online mud slinging, which will not productive.

Talk legal Uncle G. Talk legal
Where, in Pakistan?

Police is hunting him making full use of your tax money. Do not worry
Accountability across the board will strangle corruption/thieves/haram-khors/their supporters in Pakistan - if implemented with sincere a good thing will happen to Pakistan in almost in a 7 decades. Till then just take a break.

Yes. Consent and Guardian laws are not present in Pakistan.
So this is what a handicapped man made document given you since 'Bhutto Zinda hai'? Really ridiculous.
That's why we have to turn our faces to 'devine constitution' which is perfect for our guidance.

Accountability across the board will strangle corruption/thieves/haram-khors/their supporters in Pakistan - if implemented with sincere a good thing will happen to Pakistan in almost in a 7 decades. Till then just take a break.

So this is what a handicapped man made document given you since 'Bhutto Zinda hai'? Really ridiculous.
That's why we have to turn our faces to 'devine constitution' which is perfect for our guidance.

Do you have a solution which does not require a civil war?

Do you have a solution which does not require a civil war?
Evil to be eliminated, so good could prevail. Happening in Pakistan naturally. Even civil war could not do that ... all evils are either hospitalised or leaving Pakistan - good omen for Pakistan.
Be happy, pani ka tu pata nahin, previously flies and now locust is there - how the evil developed Pakistan.

Evil to be eliminated, so good could prevail. Happening in Pakistan naturally. Even civil war could not do that ... all evils are either hospitalised or leaving Pakistan - good omen for Pakistan.
Be happy, pani ka tu pata nahin, previously flies and now locust is there - how the evil developed Pakistan.

If you do not have any stakes in the country, why be so overly critical then?

Its enough already that PTI has a narrative problem and add to that fanatical fans, half of them want secularism and the other half some shariah.

where was your dharam karam propaganda when PTI passed unislamic laws the past 16 months?

uncle g aap apna ehtesaab khud karlen to behtar hai

where was your dharam karam propaganda when PTI passed unislamic laws the past 16 months?
Dharam karam were receiving Modi in the marriage party of their grand daughter, Patwar group was celebrating the moment with sweets. Soon after that they introduced the Islamic bill in parliament.

uncle g aap apna ehtesaab khud karlen to behtar hai
I don't need it from your point of view. Suggest you the same for your stand to promote patwarism. Will pray to ALLAH SWT for his rahma upon you.

Suggest you the same for your stand to promote patwarism.
Village Officer is a constitutional post just like Prime Minister, President and the COAS.

Will pray to ALLAH SWT for his rahma upon you.
Shukriya.
Allah ahsaan ka badla ahsaan se dene wali xaat hai. Wo apke sath adl insaf karega inshallah
Dharam karam were receiving Modi in the marriage party of their grand daughter, Patwar group was celebrating the moment with sweets. Soon after that they introduced the Islamic bill in parliament.
So you did go out protesting Dawn Leaks investigation and subsequent action?
Handsome ko paise dedete wo shayad kardeta

Village Officer is a constitutional post just like Prime Minister, President and the COAS.
Pakistan does not require too many constitutional posts, to be abolished.

Shukriya.
Allah ahsaan ka badla ahsaan se dene wali xaat hai. Wo apke sath adl insaf karega inshallah
ALLAH SWT is Al-Rahman - we human will never be able to bear his justice. We should pray for his Rahma.

So you did go out protesting Dawn Leaks investigation and subsequent action?
Handsome ko paise dedete wo shayad kardeta
You are talking about 'Nani Tweetni'? So now you perfectly know what are the meaning of justice in Islam - thank to ALLAH SWT that after :hitwall: you able to understand some bits.

Pakistan does not require too many constitutional posts, to be abolished.
Village Officer formerly known as Patwari, now enjoys more power thanks to your votes to PTI and Imran Khan.
ALLAH SWT is Al-Rahman - we human will never be able to bear his justice. We should pray for his Rahma.
Read above Uncle G. Apke sath insaf horaha hai through tehreek e insaf. Allah raheem o kareem hai usne apki sun li per aap samajh nahi paye
So now you perfectly know what are the meaning of justice in Islam - thank to ALLAH SWT that after :hitwall: you able to understand some bits.
Uncle G an ordinary citizen cannot declare anyone as traitor, it is the prerogative of the government.

For example: Musharraf was declared a traitor by PTI Government with Imran Khan as Prime Minister.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom