What's new

Pakistani political history ka batreen bapp..your thoughts

And in current politics who is playing the role of bhutto. Who want to rule the country at any cost.even he don't know about the basic, how to run a country..?
I mean, even if Imran reborn and die 1000 times, he can't match the destructive powers of Bhutto.
Only Ganges Khan is right candidate in this case. All others, naaah, no chance.

All politicians/moulvi turned politicians till to date are curse for Pakistan.

Don't expect miracle, as these are not happening any more to Muslims.

I have a choice to either believe the word of man(yours) or the word of Allah in the Quran.

You stand no chance.

I have a choice to either believe the word of man(yours) or the word of Allah in the Quran.

You stand no chance.

Definitely, I have no chance neither I claimed it. It is your degenerating brain which usually assume such things and that's why you banned on the forum multiple times.
Now could you post some verses which supports that miracle happens to Muslims like you?

Definitely, I have no chance neither I claimed it. It is your degenerating brain which usually assume such things and that's why you banned on the forum multiple times.
Now could you post some verses which supports that miracle happens to Muslims like you?

Religious discussions are not allowed.

To get to the point, you always in the habit of getting kicked - son change this attitude, I feel that you are to some limits now grownup ;).

Everything is bound to happen at its predetermined time. You cannot change it

So Zardari is free again and so is Nawaz. How does it make you feel supporting a government who let them go?

Everything is bound to happen at its predetermined time. You cannot change it

So Zardari is free again and so is Nawaz. How does it make you feel supporting a government who let them go?

Nice things are happening to Pakistan since independence from 'goora badshah'. You are lucky, indeed very lucky, still manage to get under 'goora badshah' rule.

Nice things are happening to Pakistan since independence from 'goora badshah'. You are lucky, indeed very lucky, still manage to get under 'goora badshah' rule.

What would have been your comment if i had the German flag up? Need i remind who is PM of Pakistan?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom