What's new

Pakistani political history ka batreen bapp..your thoughts

Definitely the country where a corruption king/thief/liar PM ruled for three times and don't like to be get treated there is not better than cave. These thieves purposely made it a cave. You are so lucky to be in 'Gora Badshah's lap. Now you don't have to wait for water and no fear of flies and locusts - indeed very lucky. That's why for common Pakistanis you always sides with corrupts.

Uncle G it is a recommendation to live in caves and recite Surah Kahef.

You are just after everyone and everything like @Dubious would put it, yajooj n majooj.

Uncle G it is a recommendation to live in caves and recite Surah Kahef.
Beta G ... No need for your advice, if you are aware of.

You are just after everyone and everything like @Dubious would put it, yajooj n majooj.
So to that standards, could I quote, that with every corrupt you are siding like 'ابلیس'.
Definitely, you won't like it, so do I.

Beta G ... No need for your advice, if you are aware of.

So to that standards, could I quote, that with every corrupt you are siding like 'ابلیس'.
Definitely, you won't like it, so do I.

You will fail to find a post of mine defending corruption. I have over 42 thousand posts.

Bring forth the evidence. Even messiah will not have ilm e ghaib, and he would require evidence for this.

happy hunting

You will fail to find a post of mine defending corruption. I have over 42 thousand posts.

Bring forth the evidence. Even messiah will not have ilm e ghaib, and he would require evidence for this.

happy hunting

Then why so defensive?

Then why so defensive?

Uncle G just because i use parliamentary language does not mean i am defensive.

The only reason you think i support them is because i am not supporting your messiah Khan. I do not mind such accusations specially when it comes from messianic demigod supporters out of sheer desperation and years of pent up frustration.

Uncle G just because i use parliamentary language does not mean i am defensive.
If you talking about the 'مقدس پارلیمنٹ' then you are using language of .....

The only reason you think i support them is because i am not supporting your messiah Khan. I do not mind such accusations specially when it comes from messianic demigod supporters out of sheer desperation and years of pent up frustration.
I personally think, IK himself better person in Pakistan politics.
If you are not condemning the corruption then you are also in line with corrupts - how best parliamentary language you use due to your sheer frustration.

If you talking about the 'مقدس پارلیمنٹ' then you are using language of .....

I personally think, IK himself better person in Pakistan politics.
If you are not condemning the corruption then you are also in line with corrupts - how best parliamentary language you use due to your sheer frustration.

I told you long ago. I am not from Baghdad where I have to curse former rulers to ascertain legitimacy of the current ruler.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom