What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

Ephone this topic is not about extremism or terrorism or why US and India are not happy with Pakistan..Carry on this discussion in all other topics.. Tell us how well this guy sung National Anthem of China

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the video buddy. :cheers:

And what Obambam said was right.

China has been through a bad patch for most of the past 200 years. What is often referred to as the "century of humiliation".

But we eventually got out of it. I'm sure Pakistan will achieve success, just like we did. And I hope the best for my brothers across the border. :tup:

You welcome dude :) How well she sung this song any way as i have no clue :D

Thanks for your best wishes that's what we need to get progress

You welcome dude :) How well she sung this song any way as i have no clue :D

Thanks for your best wishes that's what we need to get progress

She sung well buddy. :cheers: And she is very beautiful as well.

Ephone this topic is not about extremism or terrorism or why US and India are not happy with Pakistan..Carry on this discussion in all other topics.. Tell us how well this guy sung National Anthem of China

It was a very good effort. His accent could do with some work, but his intention is the most important thing. :tup:

His pronunciation is close but not accurate though I can figure out what he is singing since I know the Chinese national anthem by heart.

As for the topic, I am not focusing on U.S. or India's relationship with Pakistan either. I simply indicate that as strategic partner of China, Pakistan is in such an important position and era to get rid of those islam terrorists within its borders for the sake of both countries.

I do not think the two premiers meet together just to discuss friendship and have photos even though that should be in the meeting.

As I have mentioned, one of the reasons why Pakistan is so important to China is to keep our northwest border safe.

As Pakistani, you can express your anger over U.S./NATO's attacks within your borders. However, your country has promised to join the effort to get rid of those islam terrorists. I do believe Pakistan has suffered a lot during WOT and indeed committed a lot during WOT.

However, it seems that there are indeed islam terrorists sympathizers within your people, army and ISI who provide shelters for those terrorists including OBL and others. And those terrorists are indeed having China on their minds. They are just being hunt down by U.S. and allied forces and have not got much resources targeted towards China. However, China indeed knows that sooner or later they will turn their guns and terrorists activities against China.

Recently OBL killed in Pakistan definitely will make China alert as well. You think China intelligence will just simply say that is only one independent incidence and Pakistan army or intelligence has nothing to do with that??? Of course, we may say that openly to show our support to you. However, under the table, I do not think they will have such assessment.

Even your former president Musharraf has suspected that certain terrorists sympathizers with your army and ISI have provided such shelters for OBL and his associates within Pakistan.

Historically, Pakistan has supported Taliban and Mujahideen in Afghanistan as a way to control Afghanistan. I have to say the importance of Afghanistan to Pakistan is quite similar to that of Pakistan to China.

Ephone Islam terrorist? I told you 100th times that Islam is against terrorism/suicide attacks or killing of innocent peoples irrespective of their religion. Dont blame Islam for some misguided peoples who misinterepted the teaching of islam. We are fighting with those who are fighting with our soldiers or killing our innocent civilian.

I think Pakistan should develop more trade with North Korea as well - we can sell food items to North Korea

I am very impressed with this guy actually. :cheers:

The accent is not the best (it's hard to get a good Chinese accent), but his sincerity and his empathy towards his brothers and sisters in China is profoundly inspiring.

She sung the song VERY beautifully. Very well done. :tup:

Actually she is professional singer while the guy is just layman :D Yes you are right its sincerity or intention behind actions count more than action itself :)

Pak-China.jpg

Actually she is professional singer while the guy is just layman :D Yes you are right its sincerity or intention behind actions count more than action itself :)

Exactly right buddy. :azn:

P.S. Try to ignore ephone, he seems to get on everyone's nerves here.

It is OK that you say that. I can say I believe what you said.

However, how could there be so many muslims showing their support towards taliban, OBL and his associates???

How can there be many imams that encourage such terrorisms in western countries and other parts of the world???

How many times do you have muslim scholars and imams come out publicly denouncing those terrorist activities???

What are the percentage of such muslim scholars and imams who indeed denounced such terrorist activities among all of muslim scholars and imams over the world???

I have never denied Pakistan has committed a lot and suffered a lot during WOT. However, I have to say that Pakistan need to face with its problems/demons openly.

Ephone Islam terrorist? I told you 100 times that Islam is against terrorism/suicide attacks or killing of innocent peoples irrespective of their religion. Dont blame Islam for some misguided peoples who misinterepted the teaching of islam. We are fighting with those who are fighting with our soldiers or killing our innocent civilian.

You did not see the words: "get rid of"???

let see the words that I did not understand:

By getting rid of those islam terrorists/fundamentalists/extremists within its border and preventing them from entry into China from Pakistan or into Pakistan from China, that will be a great help for China to maintain China stability along its northwest border.

So are you suggesting that one of your provience is in problem because of Pakistan???

His pronunciation is close but not accurate though I can figure out what he is singing since I know the Chinese national anthem by heart.

As for the topic, I am not focusing on U.S. or India's relationship with Pakistan either. I simply indicate that as strategic partner of China, Pakistan is in such an important position and era to get rid of those islam terrorists within its borders for the sake of both countries.

I do not think the two premiers meet together just to discuss friendship and have photos even though that should be in the meeting.

As I have mentioned, one of the reasons why Pakistan is so important to China is to keep our northwest border safe.

As Pakistani, you can express your anger over U.S./NATO's attacks within your borders. However, your country has promised to join the effort to get rid of those islam terrorists. I do believe Pakistan has suffered a lot during WOT and indeed committed a lot during WOT.

However, it seems that there are indeed islam terrorists sympathizers within your people, army and ISI who provide shelters for those terrorists including OBL and others. And those terrorists are indeed having China on their minds. They are just being hunt down by U.S. and allied forces and have not got much resources targeted towards China. However, China indeed knows that sooner or later they will turn their guns and terrorists activities against China.

Recently OBL killed in Pakistan definitely will make China alert as well. You think China intelligence will just simply say that is only one independent incidence and Pakistan army or intelligence has nothing to do with that??? Of course, we may say that openly to show our support to you. However, under the table, I do not think they will have such assessment.

Even your former president Musharraf has suspected that certain terrorists sympathizers with your army and ISI have provided such shelters for OBL and his associates within Pakistan.

Historically, Pakistan has supported Taliban and Mujahideen in Afghanistan as a way to control Afghanistan. I have to say the importance of Afghanistan to Pakistan is quite similar to that of Pakistan to China.

No one likes being lecture in this high-handed way (think about it). I'm sure the vast majority of Pakistani understand what the problems of their country is and they will try to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom