What's new

Pakistani PM hails China as his country's 'best friend'

lol @ anti-chinese guerilla fighters. has HK started madrassas as well?

LOL that is what the Dalai Lama said himself. :lol:

This is the "New York Times", which incidentally, is not a Hong Kong newspaper.

Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A. - NYTimes.com

The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged today that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960's from the Central Intelligence Agency, but denied reports that the Tibetan leader benefited personally from an annual subsidy of $180,000.

The money allocated for the resistance movement was spent on training volunteers and paying for guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Tibetan government-in-exile said in a statement. It added that the subsidy earmarked for the Dalai Lama was spent on setting up offices in Geneva and New York and on international lobbying.

Hey Abishek, do you think the New York Times and the Tibetan government in exile, are actually Chinese propaganda organizations in disguise?

500 years ago, xyz land was controlled by chinese, so it must belong to china today.
CIA paid tibetans some money 51years so it must be going on today. Oh and India is now culpable for what the US did.

I can see the high IQ at work here.

500 years ago, xyz land was controlled by chinese, so it must belong to china today.
CIA paid tibetans some money 51years so it must be going on today. Oh and India is now culpable for what the US did.

LOL that's what you get for talking nonsense. :P

lol @ anti-chinese guerilla fighters. has HK started madrassas as well?

So tell me again Abishek, does the New York Times, or even direct statements from the Tibetan government in exile, count as Chinese propaganda?

the statements concern US actions, feel free to whine in front of our US members.

nuclear bomb designs from a civilian reactor? what's happening to the high IQ these days?

nuclear bomb designs from a civilian reactor? what's happening to the high IQ these days?

At least click on the link given.

An uninvited guest has joined the nuclear club, and fingers are pointing at Canada. On May 18, 1974, India detonates a 12-kiloton nuclear explosive in the Rajasthan desert. It was built using plutonium from a research reactor donated by Canada in 1956. The explosion prompts fierce criticism of Canada's nuclear exports, and a wall of excuses from officials in both Canada and India. Canadian officials say they couldn't stop it. India denies it was even a bomb.

And about the IQ thing, I know how much those statements about pissed you off but you're barking up the wrong tree, neither Chinese Dragon nor I made any of those statements and we were both vocal in criticizing Speeder and dismissing his claims. A quick search on those IQ threads will back this up.

But nice to see how well you can generalize about an entire group of people (kinda like speeder eh?).

I know where the plutonium came from CS.
you mean to say botswana will be able to build a nuke if they are provided with plutonium?
or BMW will know how to design a V10 because Shell provides them with Gas?

I know where the plutonium came from CS.
you mean to say botswana will be able to build a nuke if they are provided with plutonium?
or BMW will know how to design a V10 because Shell provides them with Gas?

Disingenuous analogies, unless you really think that the limit to nuclear arms proliferation is design and not fissile material. Again I'm done with you. It was just extraordinary hypocrisy that tempted me to comment.

^great, kindly move on. let this fool believe there is a major difference between having an element, and designing something extremely complex with it.

yup u r right chinese IQ 101 indian 81

Well the thread, as usual, has moved off topic..

Back to topic.. China is the ONLY great friend that we can rely on with our eyes closed.. Ask any Pakistani, no other answer will be given.. Pakistanis EVEN question the sincerity of Arabs, Saudi Arabia included.. but when it comes to China.. Complete trust!!! no questions asked..

Long live China-Pakistan friendship..:pakistan: :china: and thanks for your un-conditional support..

^your closed-eye relationships with other nations have got you where you are today. try not to repeat history if you can

Back
Top Bottom