What's new

'Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India'

I don't need to put my head in anything. It's a BS report, nothing more. Pakistan would gain nothing from her death, and it would only make the ISI and military look bad, as the report mentions, so it's nothing more than a rumor that the CIA is treating as a fact.

And, you deduced that its BS.....how? as if Pakistani military and ISI haven't done some pretty stupid things already - or have gone beyond their given mandates before...LOL. There is a long list of fails that can be attributed if you actually consider your 67 year history - as an Indian and our agencies frankly do not expect anything better from Pakistani army or agency - extra judicial killings are just a small additional activity that Pakistan is known for ....besides other not so honourable activities.

Another pack of lies and cow dunk by Times Of India. It is very very non-sense and my head is shaking.

Another pack of lies and cow dunk by Times Of India. It is very very non-sense and my head is shaking.

It was reported by the washington post. Not by ToI. ToI as usual only picked the story up :P

If you ask me, she doesnt worth a bullet; a few slaps could be just right.

That's the amount of time i can spare for her and her yaps.

It was reported by the washington post. Not by ToI. ToI as usual only picked the story up :P

Why are you even wasting your time een trying to explain things. Have you ever tried explainig anything to a group of 'ostriches'??
I would not recommend it at all, simply an exercise in futility........ :)

still you are better than eye to eye man... ever thought of making an album in angrezi?

Some of the comments on this thread are disturbing. She deserves to die? wow.

Vajibul Katl!!!!!

It seems that declaring SOMEBODY Vajibul Katl is now not the sole right of Mullahs. It is now percolated to AAM Admi of Pakistan!!!!!!! It is evident from the comments of Pakistani members.

If the ISI wanted her gone, they have the capability to make it look like an accident. Ignore this yellow journalism my fellow friends.

Pakistani's are amazing.

Shower rose petals on the killer of Salman Tasseer
Want to kill a human rights activist like Asma Jahangir

..... and these are just the educated Pakistani's.

If the ISI wanted her gone, they have the capability to make it look like an accident. Ignore this yellow journalism my fellow friends.

Yes you are right ISI could have done it easily...and some one could easily blame ISI even if they havent done it.... But imagine if she get killed in India.... ISI cannot be blamed..... instead india can be blamed..... 1 bullet 2 birds..... Good thinking...

Yes you are right ISI could have done it easily...and some one could easily blame ISI even if they havent done it.... But imagine if she get killed in India.... ISI cannot be blamed..... instead india can be blamed..... 1 bullet 2 birds..... Good thinking...

And why would we believe that India will kill its own favorite old lady ???

And why would we believe that India will kill its own favorite old lady ???

It would not be india.... terrorists... now which terrorist muslim, hindu would depend on the capability of the conspiracy theorists

But there is one flaw to that logic , and that is India will get a moral right to eliminate someone we want in pakistan and blame pakistan.for example kashmir seperatists . What do you say ?

Back
Top Bottom