What's new

'Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India'

Lets get some facts correct. She is a very popular figure among the Indians and the Western crowds, not among the Pakistanis. If the ISI wanted to get rid of her, believe me tonight she will have a perfectly natural heart attack.

Yeah she was not popular at all. That's why sh'e was given the second highest Pakistani civilian award and offered the interm Punjab CM position.

Not exactly. Asma has more acceptability. She does criticize but in her way she does love her nation. Miss 'Roy' just hates 'India' (in simple terms), but has negligible acceptability from the Indians.
She is popular in Pakistan too but obviously not in a good sense!! She speaks her mind out and hated by Pakistanis much like Indians hates Arundhati Roy!!

You got a very peaceful avatar now, Sir.

None.

Besides wishing is one thing and a full fledged plan by (say) IB to implement that is another matter.
Your hatred for my avatar had made me love my avatar more the more Indians hate me the more I love myself

No they are not. To Wish and to plan are different. Folks with an infinite hatred for anything 'Hindu' or 'Dharmic' don't see that.
those who wish death on arundhati are equally wrong..

Of course, that is the purpose. I don't hate your Avatar by the way. It just may make your name change too. Something to pink perhaps? :azn:
Your hatred for my avatar had made me love my avatar more the more Indians hate me the more I love myself

Indians love Asma Jahangir and we love Arundhati Roy :devil: @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
She is popular in Pakistan too but obviously not in a good sense!! She speaks her mind out and hated by Pakistanis much like Indians hates Arundhati Roy!!

Arundhahti Roy speaks for minorities /poor whereas Asma speaks against those she does not like. For example she also insulted Judiciary and Court decisions despite being a lawyer and got away with Contempt of Court whereas if it was an ordinary Pakistani then s/he would have been charged.

Arundhahti Roy speaks for minorities /poor whereas Asma speaks against those she does not like. For example she also insulted Judiciary and Court decisions despite being a lawyer and got away with Contempt of Court whereas if it was an ordinary Pakistani then s/he would have been charged.

Arundhati speaks for who ever pay her and want her to talk bad about India but she is now largely ignored as everyone is kind of used to all her repetitive stupid rants. But anyways, no one even in their wildest dreams would ever plan to kill her in Pakistan like your guys were planning for Asma while in India.

I hope this news is a concocted cannard, because it is stupid to try and kill our people only for divergent views. Pakistanis must learn to accept each others views and learn to live together. Just because Asma Jehangir is extremely anti-Pakistani it should be no reason to kill her.

I have noticed @Zarvan is very happy with this news article as expected. Unfortunately we have all become a bunch of fanatics. Asma Jehangir and Marvi Sirmid should be provided protection.

I hope this news is a concocted cannard, because it is stupid to try and kill our people only for divergent views. Pakistanis must learn to accept each others views and learn to live together. Just because Asma Jehangir is extremely anti-Pakistani it should be no reason to kill her.

I have noticed @Zarvan is very happy with this news article as expected. Unfortunately we have all become a bunch of fanatics. Asma Jehangir and Marvi Sirmid should be provided protection.
Yes all the traitors should be provided protection and Pakistan should be sold to India right :hitwall: all the traitors need to be made history those who are ready to sell their mo*** can leave the country and adjust some where else but these traitors wouldn't be tolerated for long

Yes all the traitors should be provided protection and Pakistan should be sold to India right :hitwall: all the traitors need to be made history those who are ready to sell their mo*** can leave the country and adjust some where else but these traitors wouldn't be tolerated for long
And you think we (or anyone else for that matter) will buy it? :woot: :cuckoo:

Yeah she was not popular at all. That's why sh'e was given the second highest Pakistani civilian award and offered the interm Punjab CM position.

If that is the metric you are using, than Zardari must be the most popular person in Pakistan because he was the President and the leader of a civilian political party that completed 5 years in office. Take a different approach, ask 10 guys here on PDF what they think abut Asma Jehangir.

What or who is a traitor? Care to define? Just for academic purpose?

Back
Top Bottom