What's new

'Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India'

am not exageratting over here but I have said many time if Anyone in the establishment wanted these goons dead they would have killed them long ago, even a close group or a Team of FIUs would have called the hit and executed the operation - all done in close circle, no chance of a leak.
You know, boasting about the secretiveness and unaccountability of Pakistan's agencies doesn't do either you or them any credit. Is Pakistan a country with an army or is Pakistan an army with a country?

Has anyone actually seen her talking, she is quite sane and critical of something due to certain fundamental principle she has.. for example she is anti nuke hence she criticized India for brining nuke to south asia.

A human right activist is 'kuti', '*****', 'better dead' in your eyes, such a country deserves to be in much worst place.:pissed:

:laugh: she says so ?? bwahahaha

and oh there is even a worst country there for calling killing of another human rights cum writer namely Arundhati Roy

its funny coming from someone whose own Security services have got dirty hands - i am not trying to boast anyone here - but merely presenting the fact and argument.
Pakistan is a country with an Army
You know, boasting about the secretiveness and unaccountability of Pakistan's agencies doesn't do either you or them any credit. Is Pakistan a country with an army or is Pakistan an army with a country?

its funny coming from someone whose own Security services have got dirty hands - i am not trying to boast anyone here - but merely presenting the fact and argument.
More "dirt" is known BECAUSE we have accountability here in the U.S. The 1970s reforms of the intelligence agencies eliminated hidden and unaccountable exercise of power. Even 9/11 didn't change the accountability bit.

Pakistan is a country with an Army
Your assertion does not convince me:

Does the Pakistani Army have a parliament-appointed and accountable inspector general? No.

Do high-ranking promotions get reviewed by parliamentary committee? No.

Can commanders be sacked by the president/pm when they perform poorly or act criminally? No.

Do civilians or juries decide what is treason or the "ideology of Pakistan"? No.

And what could happen to a prominent Pakistani who wants to change the military's domination?
am not exageratting over here but I have said many time if Anyone in the establishment wanted these goons dead they would have killed them long ago, even a close group or a Team of FIUs would have called the hit and executed the operation - all done in close circle, no chance of a leak.

than why is that I dont see anyone raising concerns on drug trafficking by your security services?
you seemed to be proud of supporting Syrian rebels
anyway we will go off-tpoic But please share any GAO report on matters i have mentioneed above and alike.

Moving on to your Questions - Idk what newspaper have you been reading into but:
1)No, parliament does not appoint the COAS however its the PM - the leader of the House (NA) that appoints the General for army to lead.

2)they can be challenged - given that someone bother to look into them.

3) am not sure on this - never felt the need - but i guess they do have the authority since President is the Commander in chief od the armed forces.

4)if civilians dont decide than why is Musharaf being tried in Supreme Court for treason ???
you need to read a better newspaper sir
5)They landed in US- Hussain Haqqani tried to play smart - and look where he is sitting now, appart from that I dont see anyone in trouble. Nawaz Shariff has become PM 3rd time, and he has a tussle with army
More "dirt" is known BECAUSE we have accountability here in the U.S. The 1970s reforms of the intelligence agencies eliminated hidden and unaccountable exercise of power. Even 9/11 didn't change the accountability bit.

Your assertion does not convince me:

Does the Pakistani Army have a parliament-appointed and accountable inspector general? No.

Do high-ranking promotions get reviewed by parliamentary committee? No.

Can commanders be sacked by the president/pm when they perform poorly or act criminally? No.

Do civilians or juries decide what is treason or the "ideology of Pakistan"? No.

And what could happen to a prominent Pakistani who wants to change the military's domination?

the webpage is blocked in Pakistan - that means its against our National Security :)

I know, I know. Just like YOUTUBE is blocked in your country with its videos of "Coke Studio" and "How to grow seed potatos in sacks"!! Against Pakistani National Security......... :lol:
Speaks if National Insecurity? ;)

the webpage is blocked in Pakistan - that means its against our National Security :)

I know, I know. Just like YOUTUBE is blocked in your country with its videos of "Coke Studio" and "How to grow seed potatos in sacks"!! Against Pakistani National Security......... :lol:
Speaks of National Insecurity? ;)

No that leads to only one question why this traitor Asma and SAFMA guys are still alive

LOLLLLL. There again comes the Universal Doctrine of "Wajib-ul-Katl", a Death Sentence which anybody can pronounce on anbody else!!!!

No wonder so many people are getting killed all around you. Watch out though, you may end up halving your population at this rate. :D

LOLLLLL. There again comes the Universal Doctrine of "Wajib-ul-Katl", a Death Sentence which anybody can pronounce on anbody else!!!!

No wonder so many people are getting killed all around you. Watch out though, you may end up halving your population at this rate. :D

You can call it death by a thousand fatwas :P

Just leave her be. The woman is a joke and no listens to her. If she wants to curse the army, the establishment, ISI, her hairdresser who gave her that hairdo, it her right.

She is quite a popular figure and has called out ISI's plans . So things were a little tricky this time.

Lets get some facts correct. She is a very popular figure among the Indians and the Western crowds, not among the Pakistanis. If the ISI wanted to get rid of her, believe me tonight she will have a perfectly natural heart attack.

Lets get some facts correct. She is a very popular figure among the Indians and the Western crowds, not among the Pakistanis. If the ISI wanted to get rid of her, believe me tonight she will have a perfectly natural heart attack.

She is popular in Pakistan too but obviously not in a good sense!! She speaks her mind out and hated by Pakistanis much like Indians hates Arundhati Roy!!

Sir than ask them to do it really fed up of this traitor

Back
Top Bottom