What's new

Pakistani officials furious over ‘Homeland’

What could be of larger proportion? Portraying an entire city as a terrorist hellhole whilst this is totally false. Or the fact that the US blames Pakistan for all the problems in this world?
No, you misunderstood my question. What do you think was the reason they did what they did? Or do what they do... It is popular all over the world, except in Asia(perhaps)... It's appeal does say a lot - indeed that many if not most have no problem with it.

So here is how it goes:

Country to be maligned: Pakistan
Author: Israeli
Cast: Mostly Indians
Content: Portray Pakistan as an ugly, ignorant, terror shyt hole (line mostly taken from Kaplan dude)

Now replace Pakistan with Israel and the following:

Author: Iranian
Cast: Mostly Lebanese Syrians
Content: Portray Isarel as ugly, ignorant, baby killer last shyt hole on the planet

and

get prime time to air it.

Oh well, I would really like to see how our Jewish friends would reacht to that.

I watched two episodes of Homeland this season and I was totally disgusted. Their facts were wrong, the country's portrayal was totally unreal.

When they showed ISI headquarters right in the centre of a city and that too like corporate tall building, I could not stop laughing at the total idiocy they were showing.

I watched two episodes of Homeland this season and I was totally disgusted. Their facts were wrong, the country's portrayal was totally unreal.

When they showed ISI headquarters right in the centre of a city and that too like corporate tall building, I could not stop laughing at the total idiocy they were showing.

Did they also portray the part in which they use Pakistani supply routes to feed their soldiers? Or did they leave those "dirt" and "mud" scenes from Pakistan out of the story? I'm just wondering...

In the next cold war between US of A and Russia, Pakistan must stay neutral.

No more siding with US of A against Russia.

The Homeland crew actually believes that Islamabad and Pakistan are situated in the Middle East. Also, the crew believes that everything in Islamabad is "mud looking".

This video--- I'm dying of laughter! Damn, Americans seem to believe everything they don't like is muddy, dirty and in the middle east. :laughcry:

Thats the way to go I guess. Keep distance from USA.

Did they also portray the part in which they use Pakistani supply routes to feed their soldiers? Or did they leave those "dirt" and "mud" scenes from Pakistan out of the story? I'm just wondering...

The Indian actors portrayed as Pakistanis is the part I hated the most. People background seem to speak Arabic. It was a disgusting show. Not even the facts were right. Portrayal is always the bias the producers carry but at least the facts be facts.

No, you misunderstood my question. What do you think was the reason they did what they did? Or do what they do... It is popular all over the world, except in Asia(perhaps)... It's appeal does say a lot - indeed that many if not most have no problem with it.

On a political level the relationship between Pakistan and the US is catastrophic. What do powerful countries do when they abhor and despise a nation and its people? They put it in a bad spotlight. They mock them and even tell lies about them as we know now. What other possible reason would the producer of this popular TV serial have in mind? Obviously, the maker of the TV serial isn't thanking the people of Pakistan for their sacrifices in the war on terror.

Its appeal will go well with those that also have a hate relation with Pakistan. That riddle is not so difficult to solve.

Last edited:
Claire Danes has an amazing ability to piss off other countries. She got banned from the phillipines in the nineties for something similar

look at the makrooh face of the israeli jew who produces the series Homeland , looks like a vulture
gideon-raff-tim-kring-dig-usa-gi.jpg

this piece of shit even gets direct funding from Israel to make other crappy series to feed the american public

Gideon Raff, whose credits include the highly successful "Homeland" series, is involved in both productions. But "Dig" is the brainchild of Avi Nir, the influential CEO of Israel's Keshet production company.

Israel funds NBC series, not Fox one | i24news - See beyond

Yu know China is 12 hours ahead of America , you know what this means , they knew about 9/11 12 hour ahead of America! , why didn't they tell us , 3 billion people died on 9/11 , only if the Chinese had warned us

:D

The Homeland crew actually believes that Islamabad and Pakistan are situated in the Middle East. Also, the crew believes that everything in Islamabad is "mud looking".

Damn yanks.

Only a two kinds I come across when it comes to the outside world, the retarded kind and the mildly retarded kind. A few exceptions here and there.

dumbamerica.jpg

Back
Top Bottom