What's new

Pakistani nukes will deter any possible Indian attack: Aizaz Chaudhry

Ghazwa e Hind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani nukes will deter any possible Indian attack: Aizaz Chaudhry

Pakistani nukes will deter any possible Indian attack: Aizaz Chaudhry - Daily Pakistan Global

aizaz-650x390.jpg

WASHINGTON (Staff Report) – Pakistani foreign secretary Aizaz Chaudhry on Tuesday said that Pakistan has developed short-range nuclear weapons to deter any possible attack from India even before it happens.

Talking to newsmen in Washington ahead of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s meeting with US President Barack Obama, he explained how Pakistan has built an infrastructure near border areas to launch a quickest response to Indian aggression which is now called as cold-start doctrine.

He went on to say that usage of such low-yield nuclear weapons would make it difficult for India to launch a war against Pakistan.

Responding to question Chaudhry said the Pakistani nuclear program has only one direction which is to defend itself from India. He added that India had created a gap in the capabilities of the two countries through its cold-start doctrine – developed for use in a possible war with Pakistan that involves various branches of India’s military conducting offensive operations.

However Pakistan has developed short-range nuclear weapons to deal with such phenomena, he said.

He told reporters that India had moved cantonments near to Pakistan border following a strategy and Pakistan has also deployed tactical nuclear weapons in bordering areas.

On the occasion he clearly declined the reports about signing any nuclear deal with United States in any case. We are not signing a nuclear deal, there will be no deal, not of any kind, he said.

He also criticized United States for following a discriminatory policy towards India for accepting it to Nuclear Suppliers Group. US should adopt a non-discriminatory and well balanced approach both South Asian countries, he stated.

I have a Di** . but i don't put it on my shoulder and wander here and there Showing walker's that look "i have a di** .
Such a moron's they are.

its always about NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES:argh::blah: nothing else.:disagree:
grow up PAK there is a world out there beside nukes.you are not the only one in the world with NUKES.

fear of INDIA:omghaha:

There was old thought nukes are psychological weapons rather then military. I wonder so much threat will these psychology threat holds water anymore

However Pakistan has developed short-range nuclear weapons to deal with such phenomena, he said.

He told reporters that India had moved cantonments near to Pakistan border following a strategy and Pakistan has also deployed tactical nuclear weapons in bordering areas..

Don't understand why Pakistan thinks deploying tactical nuclear weapons will be effective. If Pakistan does use tactical nukes, India won't respond in kind, it will go for full release.

Of course, Pakistan's use of tactical nuclear weapons is predicated on a massive Indian assault into Pakistan. I don't see this happening either. Personally, I think wars between India and Pakistan like 1965 and 1971 is in the past.

Again and again and again displaying their inferiority complex to the world.
If u feel safe from Nasr, r u here on pdf for masturbating on a Indian hot Song?

pakistan's deterrance policy- first pakistan will nuke itself then India will nuke pakistan:lol:
If it is like that, u should sleep and have no fear which is bringing u to this forum.

Pakistan has lower nuclear threshold by deploying NASR and now the ball is in Indias court if they do any misadventure they will be responsible for their attack regiment going on flames lol.
Nice job Pakistan .

Both countries will go down in flames. Who will win then?

Nothing is going to happen who in India has balls to order the start of cold start none
None wants to see mushroom cloud

Both countries will go down in flames. Who will win then?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom