What's new

Pakistani nukes will deter any possible Indian attack: Aizaz Chaudhry

India also have mini nukes what is it in using them first if it want to .

I do not want insult donkeys so iwont say our politicians are ghadays.

But you understand what I want to say.

Pakistani nukes will deter any possible Indian attack: Aizaz Chaudhry

Pakistani nukes will deter any possible Indian attack: Aizaz Chaudhry - Daily Pakistan Global

WASHINGTON (Staff Report) – Pakistani foreign secretary Aizaz Chaudhry on Tuesday said that Pakistan has developed short-range nuclear weapons to deter any possible attack from India even before it happens.

Talking to newsmen in Washington ahead of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s meeting with US President Barack Obama, he explained how Pakistan has built an infrastructure near border areas to launch a quickest response to Indian aggression which is now called as cold-start doctrine.

He went on to say that usage of such low-yield nuclear weapons would make it difficult for India to launch a war against Pakistan.

Responding to question Chaudhry said the Pakistani nuclear program has only one direction which is to defend itself from India. He added that India had created a gap in the capabilities of the two countries through its cold-start doctrine – developed for use in a possible war with Pakistan that involves various branches of India’s military conducting offensive operations.

However Pakistan has developed short-range nuclear weapons to deal with such phenomena, he said.

He told reporters that India had moved cantonments near to Pakistan border following a strategy and Pakistan has also deployed tactical nuclear weapons in bordering areas.

On the occasion he clearly declined the reports about signing any nuclear deal with United States in any case. We are not signing a nuclear deal, there will be no deal, not of any kind, he said.

He also criticized United States for following a discriminatory policy towards India for accepting it to Nuclear Suppliers Group. US should adopt a non-discriminatory and well balanced approach both South Asian countries, he stated.

yawn ... pakistan had nukes since 1980s
how many times do you want to repeat ?

Pakistan has lower nuclear threshold by deploying NASR and now the ball is in Indias court if they do any misadventure they will be responsible for their attack regiment going on flames lol.
Nice job Pakistan .

Which is good for India, on one hand, lowering the nuclear threshold shows the world, Pakistan is an irresponsible nuclear nation, playing the game of Nuclear brinkmanship, while providing nuclear umbrella to its terrorist activities.

And In case of an actual war, a lot of Indian lives can be saved, if Pakistan fires its tactical nuclear weapons and India responds with strategic nuclear bombing, as is India's doctrinal response to any nuclear strike on Indian forces.

The statement should be seen in its context as it was a reply to certain questions (and an appropriate one at that). Don't make it look like the FO spokesperson gathered all the journalists in US just to 'disclose' this news

Moreover, this is a master stroke contrary to what some members have suggested as limiting Pakistan's Nuclear Threshold and giving India the permission to strike big and strike at will! Pakistan, through this, has check mated India. The much trumpeted cold start doctrine has been sent to cold storage. The statement aptly explains the NASR doctrine as a possible reaction and not a desire for aggression. India, now, would only dare attack carrying a risk and the burden of full blown Nuclear war on it's shoulders. How's that for a deterrent!?

I think it's very hard to understand simple statement let me make it more simpler for you
I said if you enter my house I shot you
So if you try to enter without my permission I will shot you
So if you already decided to do that then who is transgressors India so Pakistan reserve the right to response
And when they will use the NASR they will also use other missile to destroy every thing so they will minimize Indian response .
That's call first use doctrine after India can respond if any thing left too and cry to the world all it want to .
Don't put your hand in fire it will burn you simple.

Which is good for India, on one hand, lowering the nuclear threshold shows the world, Pakistan is an irresponsible nuclear nation, playing the game of Nuclear brinkmanship, while providing nuclear umbrella to its terrorist activities.

And In case of an actual war, a lot of Indian lives can be saved, if Pakistan fires its tactical nuclear weapons and India responds with strategic nuclear bombing, as is India's doctrinal response to any nuclear strike on Indian forces.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom