What's new

Pakistani nukes are stored Here[Says Indian satelite Expert]

Guy goes on google earth and spots hardened shelters that keep mrbl and srbm assets
Decides he has seen every Pakistani nuclear warhead and pulled off the greatest intelligence coup in history
Actually non of them sir

Actually non of them sir
To end the matter; Pakistan learnt how to keep its warheads and many launch systems safe from US spy sats back in the 90's. So google earth experts among others here can keep pretending they found some massive secret here.

Either way, the nukes are very very very safe from any prying eyes

To end the matter; Pakistan learnt how to keep its warheads and many launch systems safe from US spy sats back in the 90's. So google earth experts among others here can keep pretending they found some massive secret here.

Its what have been saying brother , but some just don't get it.

Satellite imagery in the visible spectrum is not the only way to detect information, you know.

Guy goes on google earth and spots hardened shelters that keep mrbl and srbm assets
Decides he has seen every Pakistani nuclear warhead and pulled off the greatest intelligence coup in history
:rolleyes1:

Perhaps he can respond himself.

:rolleyes1:

Perhaps he can respond himself.

He will be coming back with another detailed analysis/answer if got a clue/hint here or anywhere else by shooting such so-called self claimed Intelligence Gathering article.

I can post additional 10 Google Earth locations where Pakistan can be potentially storing nuke and missiles in addition to what this guy is saying and I can do even more with India. There is nothing to this article that I would worry about. The author is as dangerous as a armchair or internet general.

I can post additional 10 Google Earth locations where Pakistan can be potentially storing nuke and missiles in addition to what this guy is saying and I can do even more with India. There is nothing to this article that I would worry about. The author is as dangerous as a armchair or internet general.
I will appreciate sharing of coordinates of some Indian locations. :whistle:

posting qoura replies ?wtf is this.

also every major military knows where its enemies nukes and launch pads are, no country is that incompetent. both US and Indian officials have stated to know where Pakistan keeps its nukes

posting qoura replies ?wtf is this.

also every major military knows where its enemies nukes and launch pads are, no country is that incompetent. both US and Indian officials have stated to know where Pakistan keeps its nukes

BTW, what's the story with that DP of yours?

nothing much , just something i picked up from a fb page

There are millions of other pictures as well? why a separatist?

We do not allow separatists and and their sympathizers. You have to change the same immediately and this conversation will be deleted.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom