What's new

Pakistani nukes are stored Here[Says Indian satelite Expert]

This guy simply spends a lot of time on Google Earth. He is missing a lot of locations including those near attock, in the Kirthar hills, near Karachi, near DG Khan and so forth. Further all PAF main bases and some of the satellite ones have very deep underground command and control centers and storage facilities. There are so many locations that it will be impossible even for US to take them all out let alone India. In any case the nukes will never be stored in an obvious location.
yeah i agree
the most well known facility is the the mountain that comes in the way from lahore to sarghodha you see a lone mountain that is said to be a facility and highly protected. I've herd the missiles are underground in tunnels inside the mountain.
interestingly its a few minutes drive away from PAF base sarghodha

Hi,,

Well---youngman---he is not saying that these are pictures of nuc facilities---. He is talking about missile launch facilities---.

But when you negate or agree---that is what the writer is looking for---for the reader to spit out the truth.
Well, you understood the point.

Anyway good luck to google earth comedian.

Actually lines are these which make their articles worth zero. They just cant stop from somehow equating themselves to US while Pakistan to Iraq. There was another line Pakistan cannot fight more than 4 days lol. Having a 90 days reserve is the minimum standard why would Pakistan have only for 4 days?
Than he goes on to say that the world will put sanctions on Pakistan and isolate it (Here comes the isolation part) completely forgetting that it is India that is attacking Pakistan making her the aggressor while Pakistan is the defender and we have every right to defend ourselves. Their ABM system is hardly operational and yet he has brought down the ratio of Pakistani missiles hitting 1%. If that was so low Indians would had attacked and dont mind those 1% getting perished. India knows its not 1% chance but 90% chance that Indian cities will be hit and there will no India as there will be no Pakistan.
How dare you question the Indian experts, they alternative factual resources such as BR and IDF

Now who would think like Pakistani nuclear weapons would remain there in case of any war. or none will be given to airforce,navy or none will be fitted on submarine. What a joke i just read.
And not to forget ababeel. It will help us spread our weapons everywhere easily.

yeah i agree
the most well known facility is the the mountain that comes in the way from lahore to sarghodha you see a lone mountain that is said to be a facility and highly protected. I've herd the missiles are underground in tunnels inside the mountain.
interestingly its a few minutes drive away from PAF base sarghodha
there are lots of myths abt MUSHAF AFB...i even once heard they have stored A/Cs in the KIRANA hills:p:...maybe ur right but all i knw is that nuclear tests were actually to be conducted in those hills and tunnels had been made for the tests but due to US SATs monitoring the place they shifted to CHAGHI and now its just a Radar base..
P.s there are few other hills in the region...really a beauty but damn they are being demolished for Bajri or rocks

Last edited:
The writer has spoken the truth---and many are blind to it---.

Sometimes it is better not to see the truth. Let Pakistan be comfortable in the knowledge that the locations of its nuclear weapons are unknown to others.

Pakistan plays the shell game with its nukes and delivery system. What is obvious is because it is meant to be obvious.

Last edited:
lol americans worked their arse off but can,t find info on our nukes and these malnourished indians are acting efficient :lol:

Back
Top Bottom