What's new

Pakistani nuclear submarine took shape ?

not a nuke sub
end of story
reason?
not enough size,no evidence

plus lack of political will
and econmical situation

No Sir. The credit in this case goes to the French, largely.

Edit: I am referring to basic pressure hull building technology.

... you mean no way we can build a strong enough casing? It's fine this is not likely a nuclear sub - but you have went a step beyond to say we don't even have the caliber to build some its fundamental parts.

You can keep writing off Pakistanis we will keep pulling things off.

Google images is national security issue ? You do realize all your enemies ( which includes India ) have dedicated satellites spying on all known and suspected Pakistani military/research establishments ?

There is a reason why we maintain military satellites you know....

First of all, you need to end your enmity with us, we need to do the same. Secondly, you see only what we want you to see. So no worries, really.

loll pakistan cant make a nuke sub period. i dont think so. i need an official conformation. how can a country with such backwardness in nuclear propulsion tech make a sub. pakistan cant even make a conventional propultion, leave nuclear. anyways itss too smalll to be a n sub.

It's most likely with foreign support, if at all. By the way, how would India feel if Pakistan does produce an indigenous Nuclear Powered Sub while India is still leasing them from Russia?

Yaar, TBH, yeh Nuclear submarine kum Nuclear missile jyada lag rhi hai.. Look at the conical head and tell me

That's actually the tail, notice the stabilising fins??? It's not that hard to figure it out.

The real lesson here?

Blinded by misguided patriotism, hyperbolic claims of achievements without the real foundations needed to back them up is just as pathetic as losing credibility by denying realities evident to all others.

Please note that this comment is not pointed at any specific nation.

what sort of word sorcery is this- :cheesy:-

It is not just a matter of secrecy, but technology. Forget about the rest of the submarine, Pakistan cannot even build a land-based power reactor from scratch, let alone a specialized marine version.

Well, we have all these missiles, a fighter Jet and a lot of other things that we are making. We had help in everything I guess and we will get help in building a Nuclear Sub if that's, indeed, what we are building.

nope as per he our defense budget is 2bn$ and nuke sub cost 3bn$ so its 50% more then our budget .first he use whole budget then defence now may be he will say your navy budget :rofl:

And then he will post 'budget for only Subs'?

73 m is too small for a SSBN. The tail looks like Agosta 70. Is Pakistan refitting its Agosta 70?

It's a revolutionary new design and concept ;)

Indians are so lame sometimes.... Why you no concentrate your hand more on searching Google instead of w.a.n.king?

Here is a piece of info for all the retarded guys... Pakistan Navy chief clearly said... Nuclear submarine project will take 5 years to complete... so by 2017-2018 our nuclear submarine will be built... Now if nuclear submarine takes 3-5 Billion dollar to build than spread this expenditure on 5 year span.... Wow i'm more genius than indians now, who can understand how can spend 3-5 billion dollar on Pakistan Nuke sub project!

It would not cost Pakistan the same amount of money that it costs the US to make a Nuclear Submarine. How hard is that to understand?

The real lesson here?

Blinded by misguided patriotism, hyperbolic claims of achievements without the real foundations needed to back them up is just as pathetic as losing credibility by denying realities evident to all others.

Please note that this comment is not pointed at any specific nation.

Taunting my Indian friends in disguise in unacceptable!

... you mean no way we can build a strong enough casing? It's fine this is not likely a nuclear sub - but you have went a step beyond to say we don't even have the caliber to build some its fundamental parts.

You can keep writing off Pakistanis we will keep pulling things off.

No, I mean that the French ToT has enabled Pakistan to build basic pressure hulls and service them. I do not "write Pakistan off", but neither do I fall for unjustified claims.

what sort of word sorcery is this- :cheesy:-

No sorcery, but clear, simple English.

Well, we have all these missiles, a fighter Jet and a lot of other things that we are making. We had help in everything I guess and we will get help in building a Nuclear Sub if that's, indeed, what we are building..............

That is a conventional submarine being serviced, that is the topic of this thread.

loll pakistan cant make a nuke sub period. i dont think so. i need an official conformation. how can a country with such backwardness in nuclear propulsion tech make a sub. pakistan cant even make a conventional propultion, leave nuclear. anyways itss too smalll to be a n sub.

and who on earth are you to ask for official confirmation??

if its coming :cheers:

plzz someone confirm??? i dont think its a sub coz its too dam small.
anyways pakistan should not get into a race with a much bigger power which it certainly cant win. our boomers are not for u guys to be scared off.

Its technology, Industry, jobs and revenue model, Pakistan does not need a nuclear submarine to reach india I think our guys can scuba dive to Mombai lol. anyway it doesnt look like it now because of dismal situation in Pakistan but there is another power in making.....you guys should visit Pakistan sometime you will notice even the weakest guy is walking like the strongest man left on earth. Its not in our psyche to lay low and US had been putting her finger way too deep for far too long and its starting to hurt

Are we ignoring the angle of Upgrading?? It looks like a refit..

The matter is we are ignoring the fact that while being a weak spot in the whole fence of our self defence PN can not afford to sit on it's hands and wait for the miracle boat to appear out of the blue during a conflict.

The projects like Nuclear submarines need years of research,facilities(trained work force,) and experimentation with some ample resources which the Navy most urgently requires.

The incidents like mehran airbase attack were no moral booster either.

Every month you'll see threads getting our attention, saying,"PN can have an A.C."

"J-11 is suitable for PN." and Pak Navy versus an XYZ Navy are just innocent yet lame attempts to build up the confidence with in our selves. But it's just an air filled bubble getting busted everytime.
Can i ask where is your HDW / DCNS and how much investment and time the naval dockyard needs to be a parallel force and help the navy?
Building Agosta 90B was a milestone which provided the skilled manpower, infrastructure and some experience to start a new venture.

You need pics,and that too of some nuclear submarine.Let me show you something.

Panoramio - Photo of submarine Le Redoutable
The link contains the Google map image with clear visibility.

& http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiking/3702857302/

France's first nuclear ballistic missile that's already a part of museum.The nuclear reactor was removed after some effort and it's now for display.Yes the very french men that can be of some help for PN (and they are infact) to build something in our own country.

There is an open world ,if you have interest.
Tour A Submarine

What the crux is ,you'll never see the nuclear sub out in the open unless PN desires you to see it and make it public.So wait please.They are not reinventing the wheel.It's just a matter of time to master the things ,since it'll a potent weapon with a life to serve for the navy.

Please stop being miserable and a laughing stock.These are the matters of national pride and interest.Stop the further degrading of your hand tied Naval force.Those men are already doing the most the can,to preserve our pride.

If you are of that much caliber.Then please do offer your services where you are needed the most.That's my humble request.

if pakistan is going to build a Nsub will it be a SSN or SSBN ?

PN has done some great mistake in the past like not taking the money from the Govt, in order to produce about 6-8 of Agosta-90Bs instead of 3 of them for PN and also about 3-5 for BN.

Also we can sign a deal with China in order to Design and build Ships for PN as well as for Research and Commercial purposes for local market too.

More over PN could easily expand KSEW and also open two more in Gwadar South East and South West zones too.

Back
Top Bottom